• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Those of you who think the Bucks are a bad defensive team, especially guarding the perimenter, should be loading up on Mudiay, Burke, Kornet, etc.

You are a Bucks fan…I read that Sterling Brown got hurt vs the Knicks the other day. Is he okay?

• jess701

@Pandamonious said...

Why wouldn’t Kornet be on Lopez and Vonleh on Giannis?

whoever you put on the greek does not matter when he gets fired up he will run all over anyone!

• mambaland

@emnj69 said...

mark my words the knicks will destroy many a line up tonight-their coach lies and cant be trusted-I pulled Kanter from a line up and I know it will bite me in the ass almost certain of this-kornet will bust-two quick fouls and kater will play a full game and drop a 50 burger

i have a kornet. kanter gpp

• zpa1989

bog or hield on FD? i feel like hield is a little priced up.

• mrdaman

for sure!!!..lol

• Just_Chof

simple laker stack aroo

• monarch

Thing that worries me about Kornet is he probably plays the first five minutes of the game and who knows when he is guaranteed to return. Kanter probably comes in and does very well, carrying into the deep second and then Vonleh could close out the second with the game small.

• okiehorn

Guess I’m rolling 1 with Trier. Prob gonna kill me

• texasmajor

@monarch said...

Thing that worries me about Kornet is he probably plays the first five minutes of the game and who knows when he is guaranteed to return. Kanter probably comes in and does very well, carrying into the deep second and then Vonleh could close out the second with the game small.

Then the Knicks started getting blown out of the water, then what? Kanter isn’t gonna play garbage time.

• jess701

@okiehorn said...

Guess I’m rolling 1 with Trier. Prob gonna kill me

I have him

• Moneymakers90

Who’s that Jefferson of last night

• zpa1989

morris or knox on FD?

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

Why wouldn’t Kornet be on Lopez and Vonleh on Giannis?

Giannis takes it to the hoop every play. If you’re at the rim there’s a decent chance you’ll be the one getting whistled. Especially if NBA refs have never heard of you.

I definitely have some Kornet but not a ton really. Maybe 15-20% or so… I try to avoid guys like this these days…. chalky punts who I have serious reservations of them even getting ~32 FPS and hitting value…

• monarch

@texasmajor said...

Then the Knicks started getting blown out of the water, then what? Kanter isn’t gonna play garbage time.

Kornet probably getting 10-15 minutes still and with less usage.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mtdurham said...

Giannis takes it to the hoop every play. If you’re at the rim there’s a decent chance you’ll be the one getting whistled. Especially if NBA refs have never heard of you.

I definitely have some Kornet but not a ton really. Maybe 15-20% or so… I try to avoid guys like this these days…. chalky punts who I have serious reservations of them even getting ~32 FPS and hitting value…

Kornet will be where Lopez is though. Just as likely to be on the perimeter as the post.

• kdsdawg

@texasmajor said...

exactly,,then Kornet finishes the game against the Bucks 2nd team and balls out

• ELopez432

Brogdon/Ball or Stephenson/Willie Stein? DK gpp

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ELopez432 said...

Brogdon/Ball or Stephenson/Willie Stein? DK gpp

1st one.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Kornet will be where Lopez is though. Just as likely to be on the perimeter as the post.

Yep, whoever guards Brook which will be Kornet will be on the perimeter. The reason the bucks went with a shooting big man is to clear space for Giannis to drive. I’m not worried about Kornet fouling ABC unless he gets switched on him a couple times.

• JSteele

Milwaukee is actually one of the teams that draws the fewest fouls. I see a lot of the time they don’t call a foul because Giannis just pushes them out of the way and dunks. The issue with Kornet is that Kanter is still playing. Being in the starting lineup usually means a usage downgrade for 2nd unit players then Kanter is still going to play his 25-30 minutes.

Now the problem with Kanter is that it’s Milwaukee and even their second unit doesn’t play at the rim. Thon Maker is like Lopez but skinnier. I don’t think Kanter will have a better game than he did on Christmas, just because he is getting 2nd unit usage.

• themusicmaster527

I’m rolling Kornet and Hart in a lineup, let’s go

• mtdurham

@monarch said...

Kanter probably comes in and does very well

kanter is absolutely unplayable vs milwaukee…. i cant think of a worse team for him to play against other than GSW… thats why kornet is starting….

if you dont like kornet thats an easily defensible position…but don’t do it on the account of kanter (who realistically shouldnt even see the floor tonight, though we all know he will)

• winnerchickendinner

Harden/kornet or I could get wcs,draymond and vonleh all in if I fade Harden

• captainwacky

I have tons of Kornet, but one thing to keep in mind is that Giannis is not the only one who can cause him to foul… Brolo might kinda just seem like a stretch 5, but if you watch enough, they like to get him pinned in semi-breaks if the big is trailing, and if they really want/need to, they post him vs smaller dudes (which Kornet is). Basically, what I’m saying is them fouls look pretty likely, but if he can avoid them, Kornet should do well.

• Joeyrockland1

@mbunner23 said...

Yep, whoever guards Brook which will be Kornet will be on the perimeter. The reason the bucks went with a shooting big man is to clear space for Giannis to drive. I’m not worried about Kornet fouling ABC unless he gets switched on him a couple times.

That sounds right, Lopez and Kornet will be watching with their hands on their hips, everybody else will be quacking and attacking

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).