• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kmasonbx

@mnsugrinder said...

Balance will outscore Harden. Why try and squeeze him and ABC into lineups with cheaper players in better spots and game totals.

Bucks have the highest team total on the slate and his low game in 3 meetings with the Knicks this season is 59 on DK. Other two games were 77 and 64.5. I wouldn’t have dismissed Giannis so quickly.

• damionismyname

@DirkDigglerz said...

Please Horford get that 50 only 1 % owned on the Mini Baller

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Kornet ended up 10% owned in the Mini Baller on Yahoo.

And 40% owned in our DK league hahaha

• Kmasonbx

@MakinItHappen said...

Man it’s so hard to project whether Stephenson is gonna get more FPTs than Wilson Chander up at Utah.

Utah are much more consistent in terms of their defence at home right? Meaning Chandler will have less runs to goal? Or do we think the Utah Jazz will be all over the other guys, Butler, Simmons and Embiid which will free-up Chandler to score with open looks and runs to the basket?

Lance is such a better PPM producer if you think he sees 80% of the minutes that Chandler is going to see than Lance is the play.

• sports667

kornet fo 3

• tmarohl

Kornet’s dad played for the Bucks.

• DirkDigglerz

@damionismyname said...

hahahaha he has a history with them
    https://www.statmuse.com/musings/al-horford-racked—22up6-fanduel-points-against-the-rockets-on-february-1ccb4fbf

• scott33

I have so much Kornet on Yahoo it’s scary.

• DirkDigglerz

@tmarohl said...

Kornet’s dad played for the Bucks.

damn he’s going for 60 for sure great stat

• byo34

NO KORNET NO CASH SORRY FOLKS!!!

;)

• mtdurham

@mrmogz said...

He put up 31.5 in 24 minutes 2 weeks ago. And he doesn’t NEED 10x to hit value. If he gets you in the 20’s and your other 7 players perform that can still in a GPP.

disagree. if he gets you 25+ that’s okay if he was low owned…but if he’s chalk where is the edge in that?

I’m not saying someone won’t win with him at 25 FPS… I’m just saying i think he’s a -EV play if he gets below 25 FPS… I’d rather him get 32+ FPS if i play him…

i think he’s a great play in single entry and small contests…. he’s definitely not as great a play in huge fields due to the lowish upside, bad matchup, high ownership, etc…

He’s strictly a price play. And like i said i have plenty of him… but if he gets 21 FPS that doesn’t help you at all really in GPP at his ownership. That just puts a lot of stress on the rest of your lineup to make him for his raw points dud.

Particularly on a night like this where there is a ton of value in the midrange and we don’t have any high priced ‘must have’ guys….

This just feels like a play where he gets you 18-22 FPS and you blow the savings on a 58 FPS Harden or Giannis and you’re just way behind the 8 ball.

• emnj69

@emnj69 said...

I faded him as I know how the knicks operate-last minute I yanked him lets see if I pay the price for it

grrrr

• DirkDigglerz

SHEEEESH I have no Kornets Night over wasted 50 bucks

• damionismyname

No Kornet….No…Corn!

• sports667

3x so far

• mnsugrinder

@byo34 said...

NO KORNET NO CASH SORRY FOLKS!!!

;)

Lmao. Dude just received a tech too.

• jasonresno

Kornet 3x after four minutes.

• mbunner23

All the Kornet!!!

• dpalltheway

Looks like Kornet will get heavy minutes with the way he is going. Not even Fiz can screw that up.

• MakinItHappen

@Kmasonbx said...

Lance is such a better PPM producer if you think he sees 80% of the minutes that Chandler is going to see than Lance is the play.

Thanks man.

That’s the dilemma I have. Conventional wisdom suggests he ain’t gonna get more than 25 minutes with him starting on the bench, but then there have been players who are known to spend more time on the court than some starters, in some games.

Markieff Morris over Thomas Bryant in Washington’s game at Detroit the other stance for instance. Ended up tripling Bryant’s FTPs score lol

I just really don’t get the thinking behind why coaches start guys on the bench if they already know they are going to spend more minutes on the court than the guy starting the game in front of them.

Unless they don’t know that and they make that decision during the game after seeing how the match-up pans out and/or whether that 6th man has his rhythm going.

• Kmasonbx

Basically even weight with the field on Harden and Kornet. Thought I’d be way underweight Harden and really had no feel for Kornet but glad I’m not underweight on him.

• kbsktbll88

100% Kornet

• byo34

@mnsugrinder said...

Lmao. Dude just received a tech too.

Nah was a defensive 3 second call.

• mtdurham

for the record kornet is in a lot more than 20% of my lineups…. im 100% kornet in cash of course (forgot about that)

and i underestimated… he’s in about half the GPP lineups… just not the $15 main event

• DirkDigglerz

Vonleh Kornet SHEEEESHHHHHH

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.