• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@P0key said...

This knicks bucks game is going to double OT slate is flipped

Giannis is likely to post a monster line tonight, if he stays out of foul trouble. It’s the recipe for stud success. Playing catch-up yet the game is well within reach. That’s when the studs see full minutes and post monster lines…let’s see if it happens tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Need Kornet and Vonleh to get into foul trouble SMH only have 1 exposure

• mbunner23

@mtdurham said...

yeah i mean not only is he near ccertain to go over 20 FPS…. decent shot that Kornet gets major minutes after that hot start

i cant believe he’s not higher owned honestly… he’s only 12% in my And 1 contests…

22% in the main event on DK is more realistic but still lower than i thought…

dang vonleh is smashing too…. i went back and forth on him a lot… ended up not playing a lot of him… which i immediately regret

He’s like only 15 percent owned in my cash games.

• damionismyname

@chronoxiong said...

Stop Kornet!!!! I thought he was a trap!!!!!!

• TheWeeIceMan

Middleton not sucking for once.

• biga0787

im getting a bad feeling abc is going to have a floor game..

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

Need Kornet and Vonleh to get into foul trouble SMH only have 1 exposure

Got plenty of Kornet but how I have zero Vonleh is beyond me. Played a lot of Knox & Bjelica at pretty much the same price smh.

• BBWC_10

@chronoxiong said...

Stop Kornet!!!! I thought he was a trap!!!!!!

1 guy doesn’t win a gpp. All 8 stars have to line up. If Kornet puts up 30 and the stud you pair him with scores 45. It would be a wash if your 2 mid priced guys put up 75. I have 0 Kornet but have a ton of Knox and Vonleh.

• damionismyname

@BBWC_10 said...

1 guy doesn’t win a gpp. All 8 stars have to line up. If Kornet puts up 30 and the stud you pair him with scores 45. It would be a wash if your 2 mid priced guys put up 75. I have 0 Kornet but have a ton of Knox and Vonleh.

isnt that usually the case? You’re set up for an amazing night and your studs bust like GS on Christmas. Has to be the perfect storm all around.

• mtdurham

@mbunner23 said...

He’s like only 15 percent owned in my cash games.

that seems silly…. low upside is less important in cash… he seemed like a near lock in cash… i just saw that i actually have one lineup in cash that doesnt have kornet and i almost threw up in my mouth… not sure if i thought it was a gpp, i tinkered him out or what…

originallly i liked this slate so much i had 140 entries reserved… things started getting too complicated so i dumped a bunch of them… i hate MME for NBA its too stressful

• jran2306

This is all of yall!

The overreaction from you hooligans, after one Quarter of basketball, never gets old lmao

• deepfat

So much for that Harden fade. Couldn’t make a LU I liked with him.

• bjacksonibew

Lillard Nurc or Fox WCS?

• Joeyrockland1

Kornet is still on bench ……take it easy

• TJRhodes

Harden just rediculous.

• Kmasonbx

You can’t be serious. Have 59 lineups in the $15 on DK, Kornet in 13 of them and Vonleh in 16 but didn’t think to overlap them on any of them SMH. At least I have them both paired with Giannis a bunch.

• BBWC_10

@damionismyname said...

isnt that usually the case? You’re set up for an amazing night and your studs bust like GS on Christmas. Has to be the perfect storm all around.

Or your guy puts up 30 Fpts in the first half and 4 in the 2nd…..LOL

• TheWeeIceMan

Really surprised ABC is higher owned than Harden on Yahoo.

• Kmasonbx

@TJRhodes said...

Harden just rediculous.

Sure is. If you’re making multiple lineups you just can’t full fade him with CP3 out of the lineup as long as there is any sort of value on the slate. With Kornet and all the Lakers value a full fade was always dangerous.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Hi I’m James Harden I’m a one man army. I don’t even need a team

• ELopez432

I have a Harden, Durant, Kornet, with Lakers sprinkled in. Looking good so far other then Tatum at the moment smh

• scott33

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Yeah way higher, thought it’d be the other way around. I think the GTD next to Harden scared a lot of people. Plus the matchup although he usually feasts on Smart.

• feezyg

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Harden was GTD all day, people were scared to lose their money. And rightfully so, the way things have gone this season. I played him cause i know against Kyrie he wants to make a point….

• winnerchickendinner

I’m a fucking dumbass for switching Harden/kornet at the last minute for a more balanced lineup

• Calicapo

I keep fading Harden vs good teams….

He’s approaching mj/kobe status…

Wtf.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.