• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@DirkDigglerz said...

Okay Kyrie Harden and Capela on pace for 50+ the game is close.

• Dfspacman

No vonleh smh

• mtdurham

@JSteele said...

They could pick and pop. They have to read the defense. Although it would be nice if Capela got a dunk every play. I have him lol

capela doesnt have the range to pick & pop… that’s a set for Kevin Love or Al Horford not capela

• JSteele

@mtdurham said...

capela doesnt have the range to pick & pop… that’s a set for Kevin Love or Al Horford not capela

Not Capela but one of the other shooters. Harden or Gordon

• tristanwolf

still tinkering is 4 lakers too many?

• mtdurham

Not loading on Vonleh seems kinda dumb in retrospect…. he smashed 2 days ago in the same matchup and this time they’re starting kornet which makes vonleh an even better play b/c of the extra space and rebound potential

• Kmasonbx

@tristanwolf said...

Not to me, I have a bunch of lineups with 4 Lakers.

• JSteele

@Kmasonbx said...

Not to me, I have a bunch of lineups with 4 Lakers.

I have 4 but faded Kuz

• mtdurham

@tristanwolf said...

most likely yes.

it’s a huge vacuum but in general 4 is usually too many.

The ideal number is probably 2 Lakers but there are definitely several ways to get there with 3 given the matchup.

4 isnt impossible tonight though you’d probably at least need overtime

• deepfat

I think balanced with no Harden can bring the moneyz. Hoping my Mitchell pivot pays off.

• JSteele

@mtdurham said...

most likely yes.

The ideal number is probably 2 Lakers but there are definitely several ways to get there with 3 given the matchup.

Not really. When a huge usage player like LeBron is out and then you take out guys like Rondo. These guys are priced way down as if those high usage players are in.

In any normal game sure, 4 is too many unless you game stack and get triple OT or something crazy. Lakers tonight should be maxed out though.

In the same sense if Harden was out, You would be on Eric Gordon, Austin Rivers, Gerald Green, House..etc.

• tristanwolf

lookin solid everywhere except bum punt pj tucker. hopefully at least gets to 20 yahoo like he always does.

my 4 laker lu has only harden and von leh so far. good start. gonna roll with it. yolo.

• eskabor

@mtdurham said...

most likely yes.

BuTitMiGhTGoOvErTiMe, HaVe TeN LakErS

• deepfat

Kornet coming out hot after halftime

• byo34

LUKE LETS GO BABY!

• mtdurham

@JSteele said...

Not really. When a huge usage player like LeBron is out and then you take out guys like Rondo. These guys are priced way down as if those high usage players are in.

In any normal game sure, 4 is too many unless you game stack and get triple OT or something crazy. Lakers tonight should be maxed out though.

In the same sense if Harden was out, You would be on Eric Gordon, Austin Rivers, Gerald Green, House..etc.

depends on how many entries… if there are a ton of entries then 4 is probably too many because you’ll need a huge score to win.

If its a small field, single entry then its a more viable strategy for sure.

If you’re talking about cash then of course you CAN go 4 lakers because they are priced down

• bjacksonibew

I’m rollin right now I got Vonleh Kyrie and Kornet

For my Pg and Center I got Fox and WCS
    Should I Swap them for Dame and Nurk? Their legs would be more fresh I would assume

• Dfspacman

Hope I cash, no Vonleh but I have Kornet

• TomBradyBlueMamba

32% Kornet how did you guys fade him 3200 on DK.

• Neilj907

Kornet 🙌 coming out 2nd half hot

• MakinItHappen

Am I seriously getting burned because of this last minute Kornet rubbish that I didn’t get in on?

Lmao

Austin Rivers can’t compete with all these 3s.

These 3 and D guys irritate the bejesus outta me

I was all set to absolutely obliterate the entire DK with my lineups

Pls die Kornet. Muppet.

• ASalvaro

Wow Kornet unreal!

• JSteele

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

I picked the wrong 3 pt shooter tonight

• damionismyname

Kornet will break the slate on dk. Already 30 with lots of time to go.

• ASalvaro

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

He’s only 17% in the $4 on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.