• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13 ) at Boston ( -13 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Charlotte ( 4.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) at Atlanta ( 11.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Raddy00

@tmarohl said...

He will get 20 minutes.

I agree. I believe he will make the most of his minutes,

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@BBWC_10 said...

I Think the ABC news just spiked ownership for Trey, Middleton and Bam.

Probably. Obviously less chance of a blowout so Trae becomes more viable. Middleton for sure. Bam or Embiid become the other pay up.

• Njsum1

Don’t forget Booker on DK, he’s a great play tonight for 6900. 🔨

He’s not guaranteed to smash, yet he’s hung 70 DK with Rubio playing and 47 in this matchup with Rubio playing. It’s foolish to overlook or overthink this.

He’s not all in, cause he could put up a game in the high 20’s, yet a 4x floor and like 10x upside isn’t the gift horse we should be giving a dental exam.

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

EH, but if ABC sits it’ different. More likely that he plays tonight, then if ABC plays tomorrow, Ersan sits unannounced.

That’s what I’m thinking as well, but I can’t imagine the tilt if he doesn’t play tonight.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

Regarding Ersan….prior to the last B2B, he was sitting out the front end. I don’t believe he was ever declared out, the coach just didn’t put him in. I’d be very cautious.

Just wait and see if he starts, if he does, he’s good to go, if not proceed with caution. Yet he’s started all games giannis has missed this year.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

That’s what I’m thinking as well, but I can’t imagine the tilt if he doesn’t play tonight.

Unless they are planning to let DJ Wilson play the whole game, I see no way that Ersan doesn’t see at least 26-28 minutes.

• Yesterday was a prime example of why i enjoy that i only play a low volume. Had fox, beal, Bagley, drum. It literally cannot get any worse then last night.

Well with freek doubtful i guess alot of ownership will be on that game. One thing i was gonna say is i wouldn’t be concerned with hawks players even in the event of a blowout, I’ve had trae multiple times this year where he plays even down 30 plus, but you can probably disregard that now that the game should be closer.

• rstylz

Ghost face start for ABC?

• Bodiaz36

Honestly, on FD I don’t think there’s any need to plug in Ilyasova,although wouldnt fault anyone for doing so. Everybody’s been so cheap lately, and there aren’t a ton of studs to pay up for tonight anyway. My lineup is incredibly balanced as of now, with two or three guys with massive ceilings.

• tmarohl

Bucks had a game at Atlanta last year when Giannis didn’t play and they lost in overtime 136 – 135
    Bucks started Tim Frazier, Bonzie Colson, DJ Wilson, Sterling Brown and Brook Lopez. Reserves were Pat C, George Hill and Ersan.
    Bledsoe, Giannis, Snell and Middleton all sat out.

Tim Frazier played all 53 minutes. He had 20 points, 1 steal, 15 assists and 7 boards.
    DJ Wilson played 34 minutes. 15 points, 1 block, 7 boards.
    Bonzie Colson played 41 minutes – 15 points, 1 block, 1 steal, 2 assists, 16 boards
    Sterling Brown played 33 minutes – 27 points, 1 block, 3 steals, 3 assists, 9 boards
    Brook played 27 minutes – 19 points, 1 steal, 3 assists, 6 boards.

John Collins had 23 points, 3 blocks, 4 assists, 12 boards
    Trae Young had 12 points, 2 steals, 16 assists and 5 rebounds

Bonzie Colson and Frazier no longer with the Bucks. They won’t extend George Hill past 20 minutes. I think Donte Divincenzo stands to benefit the most tonight.

• rstylz

I wanna play Toby and Al in the same line up.

Based on my scientific research of glancing at the blue and orange colors under FP it looks like they might be negatively correlated.

Any thoughts?

• deepfat

Really like George Hill now in my core group

• ScofieldReturns

@tmarohl said...

They won’t extend George Hill past 20 minutes. I think Donte Divincenzo stands to benefit the most tonight.

They have no shot creators/offense runners w.o ABC or bledsoe. They’ve been pushing hill as much as 27 min lately…I think he gets there today since they need his ability to create

• telestraightshooter

how many bucks are too many in a cash herd?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Seyedaed said...

So just curious. Who is the best player on here? I’d like to challenge him 1 on 1 for awhile. I don’t mind losing.

We all play in a league contest together every night

Join this contest, RG Forum by kurve
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/83779653

• monarch

Brolo is a 1.67 FPPM with Giannis, Middleton and Bledsoe off this season. Not sure what the rotations will look like though. Donte is a 1.12 in that scenario…Wes Matt just a .93

• ppierce

whats the best path to being contrarian tonight now?

• tmarohl

@ppierce said...

Fade all Bucks

• @ppierce said...

Fade mil-atl game.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

You don’t have to fade MIL/ATL to be contrarian. Just limit the exposure. Play JUST Ersan or JUST MIddleton. Don’t go 2, 3, 4 deep. Don’t bring it back with anyone from ATL. Or if you do, play someone like Hunter, not Trae or Collins.

• rstylz

@monarch said...

Brolo is a 1.67 FPPM with Giannis, Middleton and Bledsoe off this season. Not sure what the rotations will look like though. Donte is a 1.12 in that scenario…Wes Matt just a .93

Im leaning towards Donte, rotos projections show him at 27 min.

Will be pick up an of ABC’s minutes at SF? at 30+ minutes this seems like a no brainer. Even at 27 its seems like a pretty safe bet.

What would you consider a safe minutes floor for him?

• nobzbecrasy

Anyone else feeling a oubre 50 burger?

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

Bucks had a game at Atlanta last year when Giannis didn’t play and they lost in overtime 136 – 135

Bucks line now -8, down from -12
    ML -400/ +300 Hawks

question is: if they played a 4 game series in ATL sans ABC, do the hawks win 1 or 2?

• tmarohl

@telestraightshooter said...

Bucks line now -8, down from -12
    ML -400/ +300 Hawks

question is: if they played a 4 game series in ATL sans ABC, do the hawks win 1 or 2?

Well, Atlanta beat them in overtime in ATL last year without Giannis, Bledsoe, Middleton and Brogdon.

• deepfat

@theIrrigator said...

We all play in a league contest together every night

Join this contest, RG Forum by kurve
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/83779653

To be fair, I have won the league contest two days in a row and three times in the last 10 days.

J/k, it varies. Panda and tmarohl are kind of seen as the wise sages around here.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler