7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) — T: 227.5
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) — T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12 ) at New York ( -12 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) — T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Sacramento ( 3 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at LA Lakers ( -10 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Going to be lots of guys sitting out, late scratches today on B2B with no high profile television games.

• kingmalice9

Bucks blowout so Portis big minutes? Sub 4K on Fanduel

• gaelicgirl

You rock

• superjon

i have never felt more confident about a slate that i haven’t even looked at yet

• factorial89

warriors will get their 1st win today. curry and wiseman are locked in

• inarodgersitrust

Played an NBA contest for the first time in maybe a couple years last night against my friend and scored 334; just curious how that would have done in tournaments?

• rstylz

@inarodgersitrust said...

Played an NBA contest for the first time in maybe a couple years last night against my friend and scored 334; just curious how that would have done in tournaments?

last night it would have done nothing. Doubled up at most but probably min cash i think.

Other nights ok DK 334 would be decent…..not last night. Around 392 won the big ones i think

• jessedio

Wouldn’t of cashed on Fanduel. Cashline was 342, scores were crazy last night. I took a beating :D

• rstylz

Is it possible to mass reserve 20 max tournies on DK? Last night i had to go do it 20 times individually. Seems a little ridiculous. Am i missing something?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

Is it possible to mass reserve 20 max tournies on DK? Last night i had to go do it 20 times individually. Seems a little ridiculous. Am i missing something?

Yes. On the App and Desktop. Which one you on?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Almost nothing I think. Last night was high scoring night.

• rstylz

@theIrrigator said...

Yes. On the App and Desktop. Which one you on?

I am on a Mac book.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

You rock

GG, speak to your guy today? Did confirm that he plans on going off tonight and making us all some money? I need the inside scoop 😁

• Njsum1

On DK, it was good for a 2x cash in GPP’s

• rstylz

Who did WAS start in preseason with no Westy? I know Neto had some good games but this is now regular season.

Like Avdija at 4k, he was putting up 30’s in preseason if i recall with no Westy. Neto/Brown/Ish is what i need to figure out.

Beal and Bryant are probably fine.

Wondering if we see some Moe on a b2b.

• Njsum1

@rstylz said...

Who did WAS start in preseason with no Westy? I know Neto had some good games but this is not regular season.

Like Avdija at 4k, he was putting up 30’s in preseason if i recall with no Westy. Neto/Brown/Ish is what i need to figure out.

Beal and Bryant are probably fine.

Wondering if we see some Moe on a b2b.

Neto…and hes 3.1k on DK. Seems like a decent cap saver

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

I am on a Mac book.

Enter a lineup in any contest. It will take you back to the lobby and you will see the lineup you just entered at the top of the screen. Right below that lineup or right above the first contest it will say “bulk enter”. Click that and then you can go type how many entries you want in each contest. Then click enter

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Ish starts. Could be misremembering but I think Ish was hurt for some of the games during the preseason

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I think Ish starts. Could be misremembering but I think Ish was hurt for some of the games during the preseason

Yeah forgot about ish…could be him, could be Neto, outside chance of troy brown, with Beal running point. 🤷‍♂️

More likely Ish or Neto

Well find out later…luckily it’s first game of the slate.

• Brendan239

Levert a LOCK AGAIN

• Njsum1

@Brendan239 said...

Levert a LOCK AGAIN

Idk…Kyrie is a different dude this year, yet it seems like one of those games where Kyrie gets 25 minutes and his night is over. So I’ll maybe just one off Kyrie in case the game is close.

If it’s a blowout, I’d think Levert gets some extra run as was the case versus Golden State.

• superjon

FD must have been pretty confident that RWB is going to sit tonight.

Can’t imagine anyone paying 11k for him.

• Brendan239

Pick 2 for FD GPP: Graham, Ross, Burks, Curry

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah forgot about ish…could be him, could be Neto, outside chance of troy brown, with Beal running point. 🤷‍♂️

More likely Ish or Neto

Well find out later…luckily it’s first game of the slate.

Yeah hopefully with the other news I’m expecting i dont have to try to figure it out lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

FD must have been pretty confident that RWB is going to sit tonight.

Can’t imagine anyone paying 11k for him.

He is. No B2B games this year

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).