7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) — T: 227.5
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) — T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12 ) at New York ( -12 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) — T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Sacramento ( 3 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at LA Lakers ( -10 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

This Thibs is unreal.. playing Payton, Randle all the way to the end.. the game was over 8 minutes ago. No Randle? NO Win. Also, why would people really want NETO when they had Ish Smith replacing Westbrook? I don’t think Neto was a lock by any means. He is horrible.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dominicanpapi said...

Milwaukee lost a ton of depth: Bledsoe, Hill, RoLo, Matthews, Ersan. At least three of those, possibly 4 were key rotational pieces for them.

I’d rather have Jrue/Augustin then Bledsoe/Hill though.

The difference between Forbes and Matthews is marginal.

Ersan/Rolo to Portis is a wash at best.

Not to mention the expected growth/improvement of DiVincenzo.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

This Thibs is unreal.. playing Payton, Randle all the way to the end.. the game was over 8 minutes ago. No Randle? NO Win.

I was gonna play Elf and Randle but thought the Bucks were good. Definitely probably need them

• Pandamonious

Had Randle in my pool.

Don’t recall why I took him out. Probably to jam in someone who sucked.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Neto was $3.1k. I was just looking for 20ish fpts

I always do 1 NYK Stack.. NYK Fan… But never thought Randle at all. I had Elf, Burks and Robinson today.

• Pandamonious

Need Reid to SMASH

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Had Randle in my pool.

Don’t recall why I took him out. Probably to jam in someone who sucked.

I figured Giannis could stop the Knicks main weapon. If anything slow him down to where he wasn’t necessary

• texasmajor

OT in Indiana please.

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

I figured Giannis could stop the Knicks main weapon. If anything slow him down to where he wasn’t necessary

Yeah, I think I just got scared of the blowout.

I also ended up Xing out alll of CHA/BKN except a small amount of Biyombo and LeVert.

I X’d out all Bucks minus Portis and Pat C. Only Knicks I think I keep was like 1 share of Noel (Who I switched to Bradley) and a small dose of Bullock and Knox.

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Neto was $3.1k. I was just looking for 20ish fpts

That’s what I expected and was hoping to fade. So dumb. I’m cashing every single lineup but can’t get a top 1 percent finish most likely = /

• Pandamonious

On a positive note my FD single bullet is smashing. At 358 with Curry and LaVine still going and Reid to go.

• noddy

Why hasn’t Wiseman played or scored any fantasy points?????????????????? So frustrating!!!!!!!!!! Harris and Ben hardly play after being on fire. Wiseman sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

On a positive note my FD single bullet is smashing. At 358 with Curry and LaVine still going and Reid to go.

get it bud. I have a bunch of good runners there and Neto was not as highly owned or impactful, so I might have a chance there.

• frozenleafz

Kuzma > Reid

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

get it bud. I have a bunch of good runners there and Neto was not as highly owned or impactful, so I might have a chance there.

Yeah, probably going to regret switching to Reid to be “contrarian.”

• texasmajor

Giorgio Kuzamani heating up.

• captainwacky

@frozenleafz said...

Kuzma > Reid

it’s earrrrly

• Pandamonious

@frozenleafz said...

Kuzma > Reid

I think in this scenario, like 8 out of 10 times Kuzma outscores Reid. Give or take 1. Decided to be different. Also still plenty of blowout potential here, and I think Reid is smashing in mop up duty while Kuzma is most likely on the bench.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I think in this scenario, like 8 out of 10 times Kuzma outscores Reid. Give or take 1. Decided to be different. Also still plenty of blowout potential here, and I think Reid is smashing in mop up duty while Kuzma is most likely on the bench.

I think it’s the opposite, and not just because I think Kuzma is abject garbage.

• chrisbanas

Kuzma scored the quickest 12 fantasy points i’ve ever seen

• frozenleafz

@chrisbanas said...

Kuzma scored the quickest 12 fantasy points i’ve ever seen

that’s because I didn’t pick him

• Pandamonious

CHI/GSW coming through is a beautiful thing.

Maybe OT?

• texasmajor

KCP almost prematurely ended Reid’s career. Sheesh

• damionismyname

@captainwacky said...

That’s what I expected and was hoping to fade. So dumb. I’m cashing every single lineup but can’t get a top 1 percent finish most likely = /

when you have these 3k starters you have to throw some lineups in with them so you can load up on studs. I went over 70% Neto on Dk and cashing every lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).