7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) — T: 227.5
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) — T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12 ) at New York ( -12 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) — T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Sacramento ( 3 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at LA Lakers ( -10 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Pick 2 for FD GPP: Graham, Ross, Burks, Curry

Ask me at 5:30

• BazookaDad

Sabonis gonna smash once again

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

He is. No B2B games this year

Westbrook’s status TBD

Coming off back-to-back triple-doubles to start his Wizards career, Westbrook has been exactly what Wizards fans had expected coming into the season: a physical force that plays with relentless effort on both ends and packs box scores like no other play of his generation. Throughout the preseason, Brooks said the team would do what it could to keep the veteran point guard fresh throughout the regular season, including possibly resting Westbrook during the seconds games of back-to-backs.

Neither Brooks nor Westbrook have confirmed the guard’s Sunday status and likely won’t do so until closer to tip. If Westbrook doesn’t go, Ish Smith and Raul Neto will step into his place.

Whether he plays or not, Westbrook will continue work on what he deems one of his most important jobs this season: helping his teammates be better. As point guard, Westbrook says his role is as much about learning where his teammates can best succeed as it is about where he can succeed individually.

IMO, spread seems kind of close for no Westbrook. Not sure. Yesterday, WAS were 2 point favorites, then went out and lost by 8 I believe. Now Orlando is a 1.5 point favorite tonight. Is that Westbrooks worth? Basically 3.5 points or did the line change tonight, because Orlando won yesterday?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

You rock

Thanks. I also roll.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

IMO, spread seems kind of close for no Westbrook. Not sure. Yesterday, WAS were 2 point favorites, then went out and lost by 8 I believe. Now Orlando is a 1.5 point favorite tonight. Is that Westbrooks worth? Basically 3.5 points or did the line change tonight, because Orlando won yesterday?

I don’t know. I thought I remembered reading during training camp Westbrook wouldnt play on B2B’s. I must of interpreted whatever was said wrong

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I don’t know. I thought I remembered reading during training camp Westbrook wouldnt play on B2B’s. I must of interpreted whatever was said wrong

Yeah, I think what you read is that he “likely” wouldn’t play both games of a B2B. Likely and “possibly” obviously suggest that it’s more likely than not, but also doesn’t say there’s a 0% chance he’ll play.

Hopefully by the 5:30 EST injury report we know for sure. Probably depends on how he feels. Maybe since it’s early in the season, and he’s fresher they let him play. In that preview article I linked, Beal is talking about how tonight’s game is a must win and they need to get it, so maybe that plays into it somehow, even though it’s of course not Beal’s decision whether Westbrook plays or not.

• winnerchickendinner

Towns iffy with his wrists so Reid might be the best value play.

• Nmj4786

Finished T4 in the fadeaway on DK last night!!! Would have been solo 2nd if the HOU/POR game didn’t go to OT but I stacked CLE/DET and got lucky with double OT there so can’t complain too much. I usually don’t fair well with super high scoring slates

• JTL33

I’ve played Coby White every night and that won’t stop tonight

• charara1224

Feel like a SA/NO stack is the way to go. 2 teams that aren’t good on defense so maybe a BI/Zion/Derozan LU to start?

• JTL33

I like Zion/Derozan/Murray and Redick as a cheap shooter who can get hot

• dominicanpapi

Few thoughts:

There are so many great plays on FD tonight. Wiseman is 5K.

If you believe the Bucks are going to blow the Knicks out, then you can look towards Portis as a punt option. I wouldn’t do it on FD, but I would definitely do it on DK.

KAT is dealing with “heavy soreness.” Not sure if he guts it out, agree with winnerchickendinner that Naz Reid becomes a great play. He’s a PF on FD.

Lakers: front end of a back to back. AD was questionable last I checked. We probably won’t know his status before tip but I would hedge and play Harrell here.

Nets: front end of a back to back and 10 point favorites. I’m going back to LeVert. I could see one or both things happening: its a repeat of the 1st game and Levert smashes or Nash cuts back on KD and Kyrie’s minutes (because of the B2B) and Levert smashes.

Wizards: Brooks walked back his comments on Russ resting on B2Bs. Keep in mind, there’s no travel involved here. Wizards are playing both games at home. Either way, I like Beal. He was pissed after last night’s loss.

Chris Paul is only 6800 on FD and just put up 55 on this same Kings team. Only concern is the minutes on a back to back, but again, no travel involved.

Yes on Murray if White is out. Keldon is getting pricy but only 5100. Keep in mind, it’s early but the Pelicans are playing a bit slower than last year.

Curry is a great pivot off of Irving. Struggling with his shot but the Warriors and Bulls are terrible.

Speaking of Chicago, Lavine is only 7K on FD. They’ve lost by 20+ points both nights, only 3 point dogs. You could do a mini stack with Curry and Wiseman, run it back with Lavine.

• Ace15

Curry at his cheapest. Cupcake matchup, lock and load on fd at least. Love NO-SA stack. Murray derozan and ingram zion

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Marquese Chriss to miss rest of season with broken fibula. https://t.co/qLtnLZEDBb

• Brendan239

Cedi Osman on FD. Only played 25 minutes yesterday. $3,800.

• JTL33

Biyombo and Whiteside as cheap C plays?

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Enter a lineup in any contest. It will take you back to the lobby and you will see the lineup you just entered at the top of the screen. Right below that lineup or right above the first contest it will say “bulk enter”. Click that and then you can go type how many entries you want in each contest. Then click enter

I didn’t know how to do that either.

• chrisbanas

@JTL33 said...

Biyombo and Whiteside as cheap C plays?

Portis even cheaper

• byo34

DK with some questionable pricing.. lots of guys have dropped in price despite playing very well.. Vuce, DDR, Drummond, Sabonis.. all too cheap..

All coming off B2B but I don’t think it should matter for some of those guys.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Tristan Thompson said he’ll remain on a minutes limit Sunday.

• JTL33

On DK they’re both about $1000 cheaper

• JTL33

@chrisbanas said...

Portis even cheaper

^

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Marquese Chriss to miss rest of season with broken fibula. https://t.co/qLtnLZEDBb

That sucks. Feel bad for the guy. Has never really gotten a solid shot and he was in for a good year. On another note, will the Warriors apply for another injury exception and pay another 10 million in tax to sign a minimum priced player?

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

What??!!! OMG

• tmarohl

Tristan Thompson remains on a minute limit.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).