7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 199
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Chicago ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• LaranzoW

Teague an Jokic tonight don’t think cousins will b used like last time gay will take some shots away

• LaranzoW

@CaldwellTylerusng94 said...

Nobody liking KAT as a pivot off of Boogie?

Sssshhhhhhhh

• krighton

What source did the sharps use to play green last night

• dp33071

Some guys in good spots tonight, Lavine against Denver and Drummond. Rose as well against ALT and C.J.

• dp33071

Call me crazy but I might just throw Davis in a few lineups.

• RollinNolan

Why pay up for Center?Just play Zeller.

• ChalupaBatman

@RollinNolan said...

Why pay up for Center?. Just play Zeller.

Why pay too much when you can get Gibson for cheaper?

• mbunner23

@ChalupaBatman said...

Was it a blowout last time? I see he only had 27 minutes last game. Mirotic had a hell of game out against them last time and is significantly cheaper.

Yeah. 118-88 was the score of the last game between the two.

• LouisD21

Perfect FD lineup only used $57900. Interesting

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@LouisD21 said...

Perfect FD lineup only used $57900. Interesting

Lol man. Short slate. 4 games and the value that was there made it perfect storm to leave money. I hit 309 and 310 with 1k left.

• mbunner23

The only thing that scares me about Butler is that he hasn’t hit value in his last 8 games.

• ChalupaBatman

I think Mirotic, Wade, or Gibson give you viable cheap exposure to that game with another potential for a blowout.

• LouisD21

Butler’s only good games have come when either Wade and/or Rondo sits. Since they came to Chicago Butler’s usage has taken a big hit

• dominicanpapi

Long shot but anyone like Carroll as a cheap punt? He usually plays more minutes against tougher competition.

• circadudexl

@ChalupaBatman said...

Yeah, he and Cousins tore shit up last time out.

If no Lillard the game won’t even be close

• circadudexl

That’s not source that’s having 150 lineups

• circadudexl

I’m hoping cousins is 35 percent owned pleeaaase

• superstars92

@circadudexl said...

It’s a road game for the Kings, so the game should be pretty close, even if Portland doesn’t have Lillard. Lillard isn’t that even good of a team player. McCollum can pretty much do the same things Lillard can, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the line is like almost even for Portland.

• indyjlj

houston has been killing me lately doing too well. i like the pacers tonight since they’re in do or die mode.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@circadudexl said...

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. They lost by 4 to a 22-8 Toronto team with Lillard out last game. Portland’s always tough at home, even w/o Dame.

• circadudexl

Llllard would leave a 25 point gap. So ok CJ gets 10 more points than normal. Crabbe sucks a bag of Dix and gay/cousins own Portland. SAC should comfortably win by 10+. Believe me no one wanted to play plumlee more than me

• BawseGeller

Plus SAC almost lost at home to Philly 2 nights ago…they’re not blowing anybody out.

• mbunner23

Portland kept it close with Toronto without Dame.

• loutheitalian

So who is the value plays tonight?

• circadudexl

Also cousins gonna get ejected for untying someone’s shoes 😉

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).