7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 199
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Chicago ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• circadudexl

@loutheitalian said...

So who is the value plays tonight?

Lamb. Dova. Thad. Hark. Mirotic

• superstars92

@circadudexl said...

Llllard would leave a 25 point gap. So ok CJ gets 10 more points than normal. Crabbe sucks a bag of Dix and gay/cousins own Portland. SAC should comfortably win by 10+. Believe me no one wanted to play plumlee more than me

You are making the assumption that you lose all of Lillard’s 25 points he scores. However, he doesn’t even shoot that efficiently (like 45% from the field, 35% from the three). I wouldn’t be surprised if without Lillard, they have better ball rotation so in those shots Lillard normally takes, Portland can shoot close to 45% from the field and 35% from the three, so they don’t really lose those 25 points.

Of course, no one can replace Lillard’s shot making, but Lillard isn’t a game changing type of player so Portland all of a sudden starts getting blown out. This isn’t like Harden or Westbrook for their teams. All of Lillard’s usage will just mostly go to McCollum who’s basically the same player. Turner/Crabbe/Plumlee all aren’t as good, but they probably have better ball movement to make up for some of Lillard’s shot making abilities.

• GGee87

@slpanthers24 said...

Lol man. Short slate. 4 games and the value that was there made it perfect storm to leave money. I hit 309 and 310 with 1k left.

Absolutely. I made several comments about it yesterday. It was TOUGH not to leave $1000 or more on the table IMO. My westbrook lineup ended up scoring the most… But I actually managed to pick all of the right punts in that lineup. Just a coincedence i believe.

• SzymonK

Why did I waste money yesterday?

• Joeltimb

Davis is going for 60 tonight.

• sportznutt

Doing the latest slate on DK tonight and heavily invested in Sac/Por….in fact only players NOT in that game are Klay and Powell.

• GGee87

I feel REALLY good about the first lineups ive made on both sites. Im not touching those 2 unless 1 of the players is ruled out.

• dominicanpapi

Lin is out tonight BBall Monster. Harris is questionable…kinda like Kilpatrick now.

• DirkDigglerz

Brook Lopez 50 burger serving

• circadudexl

@superstars92 said...

You are making the assumption that you lose all of Lillard’s 25 points he scores. However, he doesn’t even shoot that efficiently (like 45% from the field, 35% from the three). I wouldn’t be surprised if without Lillard, they have better ball rotation so in those shots Lillard normally takes, Portland can shoot close to 45% from the field and 35% from the three, so they don’t really lose those 25 points.

Of course, no one can replace Lillard’s shot making, but Lillard isn’t a game changing type of player so Portland all of a sudden starts getting blown out. This isn’t like Harden or Westbrook for their teams. All of Lillard’s usage will just mostly go to McCollum who’s basically the same player. Turner/Crabbe/Plumlee all aren’t as good, but they probably have better ball movement to make up for some of Lillard’s shot making abilities.

I’m still fading cousins for the most part. Play all the CJ and some plumlee but cousins gets 40-48 tonight

• ChalupaBatman

@DirkDigglerz said...

Brook Lopez 50 burger serving

Well, you were spot on about Randle last night…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@GGee87 said...

I feel REALLY good about the first lineups ive made on both sites. Im not touching those 2 unless 1 of the players is ruled out.

Yes you will..lol

• BUFUu2

@loutheitalian said...

So who is the value plays tonight?

trying to find this out myself meeks could sneak in and be a good value…..

• demato320

@dp33071 said...

Blazer fan here, and how Plumle performs depends on how the defense approaches guarding Lillard and CJ. Some team, the Clippers for example, like to trap Lillard or CJ at the top of the key when someone sets a screen for them, mostly Plumlee. When Lillard or CJ gets trap they throw it to Plumee who now has the opportunity to drive to the hoop or drive to the hoop and kick it out to one of the wing players waiting in the corner. This is also how Plumee picks up a lot of his assists. That’s why I always play Plumlee against the Clippers.

Really good analysis….Some teams are weak against the pick n roll!!

• DirkDigglerz

@ChalupaBatman said...

Well, you were spot on about Randle last night…

Always trust your gut feel :) won all my cash games yesterday.

• ChalupaBatman

@DirkDigglerz said...

Always trust your gut feel :) won all my cash games yesterday.

Why Lopez and not Gibson tonight?

• BUFUu2

Is paul out tonight

• Ty127

Advice for latest, late and turbo slates?

• pizzalovertyler

Is it worth to pay up for DD tonight against Por on DK? Or go cheaper somewhere else?

• monarch

Take a look at Caris Levert. His minutes are safe in a blowout and he can get to value pretty quickly.

• Naomi44

IM ON THE LATE SLATE FOR FANDUEL? ANY SUGGESTIONS

• phantomwildcat

Fade curry. He’s scared of the Bulldog

• DirkDigglerz

If I can play All Shooting Guards in all of my position I will play them hahaha All of them are in good positions

• GGee87

@slpanthers24 said...

Yes you will..lol

Not going to happen. It fit together real nice like a puzzle piece without even looking at prices while making it. I will have other lineups no doubt about it…. But the 1st ones on FD and DK are staying that way.

• GGee87

@DirkDigglerz said...

If I can play All Shooting Guards in all of my position I will play them hahaha All of them are in good positions

The same thing happened the other night. I wanted to play like 6 or 7 SGs on that slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).