7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 199
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Chicago ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mbunner23

Can the Raptors keep it close against Golden State? Lowry and DeRozan had good games last time against them.

• orange_crush58

@dp33071 said...

Blazer fan here, and how Plumle performs depends on how the defense approaches guarding Lillard and CJ. Some team, the Clippers for example, like to trap Lillard or CJ at the top of the key when someone sets a screen for them, mostly Plumlee. When Lillard or CJ gets trap they throw it to Plumee who now has the opportunity to drive to the hoop or drive to the hoop and kick it out to one of the wing players waiting in the corner. This is also how Plumee picks up a lot of his assists. That’s why I always play Plumlee against the Clippers.

As said on the morning grind podcast

• Ty127

i know it is a good matchup but i wont play boogie at 11K+ with rudy gay back and i wont play towns on the road. the splits favor him at home.

• traviswhite

Quinn for the win?

• GGee87

What about I. Whitehead with Jeremy Lin out? Seems like hes fairly consistent when given minutes. Would he be worth it on DK?

• Naomi44

I’m playing late night slate on Fanduel any suggestions?

• loutheitalian

I think I like Tobias Harris coming off the bench getting.a ton of usage

• BawseGeller

Butler or Kawhi?

• circadudexl

@Naomi44 said...

IM ON THE LATE SLATE FOR FANDUEL? ANY SUGGESTIONS

Just play a lot of lineups with 1 orb2 guys under 30% ownership

• loutheitalian

Worrred about the blowout factor with jahwu and butler

• bigkino217

anyone really want to see the clippers start paul pierce so he has to guard anthony davis? lol

• Ty127

How much do you guys look at home/road splits?

• Ree4erMadness

@GGee87 said...

What about I. Whitehead with Jeremy Lin out? Seems like hes fairly consistent when given minutes. Would he be worth it on DK?

No, I would go with Kilpatrick. His usage is the one that climbs without Lin…

• nateW

I thought Portland would be killing it in the west this year, but I can’t believe the Kings are actually in the 8th spot with a chance of making it much worse for Portland tonight! Never saw that coming! Is that for real?

• TheRealJosh5

@Naomi44 said...

I’m playing late night slate on Fanduel any suggestions?

don’t be cute and fade the chalk IE Boogie.

• ludagrizz

100% on Butler today

• Jstri

Why is everybody wanting to fade Cousins? Seems like you can pencil in a 60 burger for him. Portland is trash against bigs

• bigkino217

@nateW said...

I thought Portland would be killing it in the west this year, but I can’t believe the Kings are actually in the 8th spot with a chance of making it much worse for Portland tonight! Never saw that coming! Is that for real?

i mean, they were only slightly over .500 last year, and would have been eliminated in the first round if not for the paul/griffin injuries. then they lost aminu this year for considerable time.

• DrainTheSwamp

Could Portland intentionally get Boogie into foul trouble?

• GGee87

@Ree4erMadness said...

No, I would go with Kilpatrick. His usage is the one that climbs without Lin…

Im playing a decent ammt of kilpatrick as well… I just wonder how blowout proof he is. I know Brooklyn usually hangs around with good teams regardless… but I have a gut feeling Chicago may run away with this 1.

• kettab24

Everyone wants to play gay…I don’t see it Aminu is back playing big mins he can’t stop boogie but I bet u a million bucks he stops gay tonight

• DirkDigglerz

I’m liking Will Da Thrill tonight probably go for 40 or more. plus a safe floor

• erizos17

Who is Will Da Thrill now? lol

• mbunner23

Chris Paul and Redick unlikely to play. Might open up some value that I needed.

• bigkino217

@erizos17 said...

Who is Will Da Thrill now? lol

barton

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).