7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 199
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Chicago ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• erizos17

thanks i should have known

• bigkino217

@mbunner23 said...

Chris Paul and Redick unlikely to play. Might open up some value that I needed.

huge price jumps for felton/rivers/crawford seems like they were expecting them to be out.

• SwissCakes

@phantomwildcat said...

Fade curry. He’s scared of the Bulldog

You should check currys stats vs Toronto, best stats vs any team.

• ELopez432

Safer pick Crawford or Kilpatrick? Really liking CJ, Lowry, & Teague, PG 13 with a potential 50 burger from each of them

• JPep2370

New guy here, 2nd season on DK typically play NFL, most always play 50/50’s(trying to build some sort of bank roll), since season is pretty much done been playing some NHL and dipped my toes in NBA, have to say I enjoy it but didn’t make pay line last couple days, any advice on helping new guy in some 50/50’s as far as strategy and perhaps a couple guys you find yourself going to in cash, as much as it’s tempting to roll GPP I don’t have a big roll so trying to build it up to participate in some GPP’s here and there, thx

• bigkino217

@SwissCakes said...

You should check currys stats vs Toronto, best stats vs any team.

yea he’s averaged almost 39 ppg the last 2 seasons against toronto.

• demato320

@GGee87 said...

Im playing a decent ammt of kilpatrick as well… I just wonder how blowout proof he is. I know Brooklyn usually hangs around with good teams regardless… but I have a gut feeling Chicago may run away with this 1.

I agree. Brooklyn is a terrible road team(1-14).

• Jstri

What is the deal with Teagues dud last game out? Just random or did anything change?

• NBAFantasy101

Lowry or ABC?

• DirkDigglerz

@JPep2370 said...

New guy here, 2nd season on DK typically play NFL, most always play 50/50’s(trying to build some sort of bank roll), since season is pretty much done been playing some NHL and dipped my toes in NBA, have to say I enjoy it but didn’t make pay line last couple days, any advice on helping new guy in some 50/50’s as far as strategy and perhaps a couple guys you find yourself going to in cash, as much as it’s tempting to roll GPP I don’t have a big roll so trying to build it up to participate in some GPP’s here and there, thx

Play 1 stud 3 or 4 mid tier guys plus the punts or value plays recipe for 50/50’s for me

• NarrowJ

Dec 23 – LaMarcus Aldridge, 52 FP
    Dec 21 – Harrison Barnes, 37 FP

Not real scared of Aminu.

• circadudexl

@Jstri said...

What is the deal with Teagues dud last game out? Just random or did anything change?

Brooks just out played him and can’t blame the coach for sticking with hot hand. He’ll be fine

• goblue84

I think I’ll Boogie down to DeRozen’s; try the lamb with lowry seasoning…hopefully the service won’t be a Jokic.

• demato320

@kettab24 said...

Everyone wants to play gay…I don’t see it Aminu is back playing big mins he can’t stop boogie but I bet u a million bucks he stops gay tonight

Regardless of Aminu, Portland has problems with Wings and protecting the perimeter. Also, they have been using Aminu at PF the last two games with Harkless playing SF.

• bigkino217

@demato320 said...

Regardless of Aminu, Portland has problems with Wings and protecting the perimeter. Also, they have been using Aminu at PF the last two games with Harkless playing SF.

portland has problems with everything. they have the worst defense in the NBA.

• Youngbandit09

Curry has not been very hot lately.
    Might be another stiff night for Durrant .
    I’m all in on DeRozan .

• dominicanpapi

@bigkino217 said...

yea he’s averaged almost 39 ppg the last 2 seasons against toronto.

This is a totally different Steph Curry though. I wouldn’t be shocked if he ended up in the 6800-7500 range before it’s all set and done. He’s just not seeing the looks/touches he had last year.

• Youngbandit09

Jokic will have 2 fouls before the game starts ? lmao .

• demato320

@NarrowJ said...

Dec 23 – LaMarcus Aldridge, 52 FP
    Dec 21 – Harrison Barnes, 37 FP

Not real scared of Aminu.

Pat Pat PF Toronto went 5-11 from down town against him TOO!!!

• demato320

@bigkino217 said...

portland has problems with everything. they have the worst defense in the NBA.

Agreed

• Garym34

@JPep2370 said...

In cash games just be sure you have CJ McCullum in your lineups

• SwissCakes

@dominicanpapi said...

This is a totally different Steph Curry though. I wouldn’t be shocked if he ended up in the 6800-7500 range before it’s all set and done. He’s just not seeing the looks/touches he had last year.

He had 48 fanduel points last game vs toronto. I’d go curry and lowry, mcollum to start your team

• bigkino217

@Youngbandit09 said...

Jokic will have 2 fouls before the game starts ? lmao .

i love it when people fade jokic. had him a ton at like 4% owned 2 days ago

• bigkino217

@dominicanpapi said...

he dropped 35 points on them earlier this year.

• BUFUu2

@dominicanpapi said...

that is because its durants team now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).