• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at San Antonio ( -12 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jwayne1976

@keptcold said...

The problem with Tobias is that the top 3 games where his usage percentage was the highest, he only put up an average of 23.42 fpts on DK. He can be a hit or miss type of player.

Ya, can’t really worry about production, worry about the rates and it all works out over time. But definitely, Tobias is extremely hit or miss.

• dmbtrip2004

@jwayne1976 said...

Ya, can’t really worry about production, worry about the rates and it all works out over time. But definitely, Tobias is extremely hit or miss.

isn’t everyone outside of Westy, Harden, ,James and ABC hit or miss?

• bhodgman

@jwayne1976 said...

I like Nurk and CJ quite a bit, think you can win some money by gambling on those two with the possibility of Dame being out, while not being fucked if he is in.

CJ was pretty much garbage with Dame out the past two games, and Nurkic was absolute trash… wouldn’t touch either.

• TeamTarek

@dmbtrip2004 said...

isn’t everyone outside of Westy, Harden, ,James and ABC hit or miss?

no

• dmbtrip2004

@TeamTarek said...

no

if that were true, this would be easy…

• bcjmu

@Sinthetix said...

I’m on him and expect 7x. Don’t ask about the week I’ve had though…

You and me both! So we’re in this together!

• MrPerfekt7

@gillio said...

If Butler was SF eligible on DK that would just make my night

Nope SG

• ghost3490

Gasol or Kanter?

• Stewartcr

Towns too expensive at $10k on FD?

• TicketRaven

I saw alot of Lee in the last game and he seemed winded in the final 5 minutes for whatever reason. Knicks looked horrible on the road as usual and that pass and miss by Kanter really stung after leading in Chicago the whole game.

Look for Beasley to play well for the Knicks, just not sure how many minutes. I don’t have a great feeling about Kanter or any Knicks tonight.

• superjon

@bhodgman said...

CJ was pretty much garbage with Dame out the past two games, and Nurkic was absolute trash… wouldn’t touch either.

That was against the Lakers and Nuggets.

Both kind of the middle of the pack against SG’s

CJ has a much better match up tonight.

• RogueGrinder

Mo Harkless as a punt anyone?

• Naomi44

I was referring to fantasy basketball thanks….

• Dfspacman

Yesterday on fantasylabs article it was titled “”(player-popup #john-wall)John Wall”:/players/john-wall-1084 is ready to break out against the Hawks” we know how that went..
    Tonite their article is “ it’s time for Ish Smith to shine in Detroit” fingers crossed lol

• jwayne1976

@bhodgman said...

Ya, that’s the idea in playing them. Regression to mean.

• monarch

@Dfspacman said...

Yesterday on fantasylabs article it was titled “”(player-popup #john-wall)John Wall”:/players/john-wall-1084 is ready to break out against the Hawks” we know how that went..
    Tonite their article is “ it’s time for Ish Smith to shine in Detroit” fingers crossed lol

I’ve stopped reading those on Fantasy Labs…convinced they are trying to sway ownership

• Njsum1

@bhodgman said...

Dame got downgraded to questionable to midday. From my experience that means he’s probably about 50/50 to play. Shabazz Napier sees minutes regardless and even if dame plays he’ll still likely get around 18 DK points for 4200. Yet if dame sits, you get 40 point upside at low ownership. Everyone made this play with Harrison yesterday, and he’s no good. I just went put him in 4 of my 20 lineups and will live with the consequences if dame goes or not.

• TicketRaven

Core 4 for me tonight DK’s GPP:

Bledsoe
    Beasley
    Tyus
    Redick

• zigger77

@Njsum1 said...

Dame got downgraded to questionable to midday. From my experience that means he’s probably about 50/50 to play. Shabazz Napier sees minutes regardless and even if dame plays he’ll still likely get around 18 DK points for 4200. Yet if dame sits, you get 40 point upside at low ownership. Everyone made this play with Harrison yesterday, and he’s no good. I just went put him in 4 of my 20 lineups and will live with the consequences if dame goes or not.

Downgraded aka meaning he wasnt on the injury report yesterday right? And now he was?

• dmbtrip2004

@TicketRaven said...

Bledsoe
    Beasley
    Tyus
    Redick

• mbunner23

I want Jimmy Buckets in my cash lineup but that means I have to have a 3,800 player or below in my last spot. I don’t know if I can trust Galloway or if I should just go to tobias and someone around 5,000 for last two roster spots.

Definitely Harkless.. feel he will be on Simmons tonight

• MrPerfekt7

Towns or Drummond

• joshshafe

@TicketRaven said...

Bledsoe
    Beasley
    Tyus
    Redick

Beasley as a core?!

• MrPerfekt7

Galloway will be low owned but wouldn’t he get a lot of run on 2nd unit

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).