7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kirby34

Luka/Towns or Lavine/Davis in cash on DK?

• jayzee666

@Kmasonbx said...

He’s 7800, he doesn’t need 70. 50+ is what you need.

Yeah, 50 is possible. No offense, but the way you were talking him up, I was expecting a 70-80 pt performance!
    Plus lots of players always in a smash spot.

Alright, you are forcing me to play him in 1 LU. That just put him in the snowflake zone. You only have yourself to blame now.

No more talk of this, I will be back later to brag about my 5 player snowflake combo!

• marker0357

Me no likey Beal. But I do think you should play him.

• cappilary

John Collins smash spot with no ownership.

• marker0357

Beal not a bad play, just my personal preference

• noddy

@jayzee666 said...

Yeah, 50 is possible. No offense, but the way you were talking him up, I was expecting a 70-80 pt performance!
    Plus lots of players always in a smash spot.

Alright, you are forcing me to play him in 1 LU. That just put him in the snowflake zone. You only have yourself to blame now.

No more talk of this, I will be back later to brag about my 5 player snowflake combo!

I wonder how many of the same players you and I will have tonight?

• zpa1989

@cappilary said...

John Collins smash spot with no ownership.

8200 FD price? yuck. he should be like 6500 at most.

• noddy

Playing Dedmon….who’s with me?

• ScofieldReturns

hart/tobias harris or schroeder/grant on FD?

• draggin49

@noddy said...

Price seems good , and KAT isn’t the greatest defensive big man. I will have some

• draggin49

@noddy said...

I am leaning going just Russ and fading AD. Phx is the best matchup Russ could have with pg13 out

• superjon

@marker0357 said...

Beal not a bad play, just my personal preference

I’m with you.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he crushes, but I just like other guys more tonight.

• wscooby

I got 3 lakers already….. go with Batum or Lance stephenson??

• dreusche

@jjpk said...

Harrell. 6400 against the second unit. 30 minutes and 45 fps seems likely.

Harrell hasn’t played 30 minutes in over a month.

• draggin49

Hmmmm, I still think Beal is fine , I’m not expecting the crazy OT game ceiling score , but he’s under 8k on dk, if he goes over 50 I would think that works. His usage should be through the roof

• monarch

Nobody likes Kawhi?

• FargoBison

@zpa1989 said...

is anyone concerned that dunn will slow down beal?

He didn’t really slow down Rose.

• rstylz

@noddy said...

bump

• elmore0631

@draggin49 said...

I am leaning going just Russ and fading AD. Phx is the best matchup Russ could have with pg13 out

Schroder will start tonight with no PG right?

I like DS and SA against PHX too.. Westbrook seems obvious but the guard spot is loaded tonight. Tough.

• TJRhodes

@noddy said...

Feels like a Dedmon week.

• elmore0631

@draggin49 said...

Hmmmm, I still think Beal is fine , I’m not expecting the crazy OT game ceiling score , but he’s under 8k on dk, if he goes over 50 I would think that works. His usage should be through the roof

I think if u fade him you hope for 1.) blowout or 2.) a 30 pt game with no peripherals.

I’ve been back and forth all day.

• draggin49

You know who could smash ??? Aquaman lol

• jess701

well westbrook and AD will get about the same but I think glass could get hurt before westbrook in the long run and the game may stay closer in score!

• draggin49

@elmore0631 said...

Schroder will start tonight with no PG right?

I like DS and SA against PHX too.. Westbrook seems obvious but the guard spot is loaded tonight. Tough.

I would think they need Schroeder to play big mins to help with the scoring load .

• ASalvaro

hmm last time Wall was out and Morris fouled out Bryant went off….now no Wall & Morris is out and they are playing a team that gives up a lot to centers and $3,800..sounds good

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.