7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

John Wall OUT!! All the Beal Chalk!!

• BUFUu2

@Njsum1 said...

DK posted a nice little grinder friendly tourney tonight. Don’t know why they don’t do this everyday. 125k GPP. $4 buy in. 12k to first. Min cash 2x. Top 21% get paid. 20 max….I’m in

Show me something like this on the regular and I’ll go above $1 lineups more often 😁

dk makes me mad a lot with there gpps i play the same contest almost every night, it was the 4 dollar 3entry max for a 1000 total prize pool and whatever main even’t. Now they got rid of the 4 dollar tourney so i had to switch and go 5 dollar single entry and the 12 dollar single entry now. Only like to play around 20 bucks a night

• gaelicgirl

@biardo6 said...

That was me. I just came to eat a little crow and own my comments yesterday.

Don’t see a lot of this here, how refreshing! Props to you, sir.

• Sham13

Sounds like all the Bryant tonight!!

• DC2380

@BBWC_10 said...

So much talk about Ball and Kornet last night, there were many different ways to get to the top. What I’d like to find is tonight’s Shumpert, dude was like 3% owned and 15x.

AMEN!

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

Don’t see a lot of this here, how refreshing! Props to you, sir.

Where’s your DFS hubby?

• monarch

TOO MUCH VALUE

• hobbes2d

@biardo6 said...

Wow… Wall out.

He’s got that heel thing and it’s not going anyway anytime soon.

• monarch

Might as well run it back with Lavine in case that games gets Stupid like the PHX game last week

• Gathman78

@Njsum1 said...

DK posted a nice little grinder friendly tourney tonight. Don’t know why they don’t do this everyday. 125k GPP. $4 buy in. 12k to first. Min cash 2x. Top 21% get paid. 20 max….I’m in

Show me something like this on the regular and I’ll go above $1 lineups more often 😁

They’ve actually ran this GPP quite often lately. Doesn’t help they usually bury it.

• smokeyca14

@DirkDigglerz said...

John Wall OUT!! All the Beal Chalk!!

Too expensive to be chalk, need a cheaper wiz player that gets his usage.

• deepfat

Wall and Kieff out. Dekker gets more run, yes?

• mbunner23

@smokeyca14 said...

He’s $500 cheaper on DK than he was last time when he went bananas without Wall.

• DirkDigglerz

JEFF GREEN 40 burrito

• Tribefan18

@smokeyca14 said...

Beal had 80.8 fp last time wall was out. He will be like 35-40% owned.

• Kmasonbx

@deepfat said...

This right here. Once I stopped staring at projected ownership figures my lineups got significantly better. I was being contrarian just to be. Just put in the best players in smash spots and hope they perform.

Yep, I let my premium lapse so something I’m taken by surprise by ownership and I think “I wish I knew the ownership would be like this on him, I would have built my lineups differently.” But then more times than not the guy I liked more who I thought would be less popular performs better than the guy I assumed would be more popular and had I know the ownership my construction would have been different.

Last night is a great example, I truly thought Harden would be 40% owned again so I went heavier on Durant to get leverage on the field and turns out Durant was the more popular play. Had I seen that Harden was expected to come in at around 20% and Durant at 30% I would have surely flipped my exposures and would have had a worse night.

• ConRyl

Anyone got any FD & DK value plays for SG and PF’s?

• dominicanpapi

@ConRyl said...

Jeff Green is 4400.

• mbunner23

@Kmasonbx said...

Yep, I let my premium lapse so something I’m taken by surprise by ownership and I think “I wish I knew the ownership would be like this on him, I would have built my lineups differently.” But then more times than not the guy I liked more who I thought would be less popular performs better than the guy I assumed would be more popular and had I know the ownership my construction would have been different.

Last night is a great example, I truly thought Harden would be 40% owned again so I went heavier on Durant to get leverage on the field and turns out Durant was the more popular play. Had I seen that Harden was expected to come in at around 20% and Durant at 30% I would have surely flipped my exposures and would have had a worse night.

don’t let ownership bother you. Play the guys in great spots no matter what. I don’t give a darn if someone is 75 percent owned if they’re in a smash spot. People are so ate up with being contrarian and wonder why they’re depositing money every other day to these sites. It’s funny because you see it every day on this forum, not singling anybody out but yesterday people faded Lonzo/Kornet just because they’re high owned,(Kornet actually ended up not so chalky). same thing happens every day. The night I won my GPP, my lowest owned player was like 15%. That’s just my opinion…disagree if you’d like.

• dominicanpapi

@Kmasonbx said...

Was this on FD? Yeah, Harden is over 12K and he’s gotten 5X his last 2-3 games. Despite the usage and his fp/min, it’s simply not a great play devoting 20% of your salary to 1 guy.

• Sham13

@DirkDigglerz said...

JEFF GREEN 40 burrito

I’m thinking Sato too

• grind00n

@dominicanpapi said...

Jeff Green is 4400.

• monarch

Sato is 2400 cheaper than Lonzo. I may take that pivot and see what happens. Lonzo can chalk bust as well as anyone.

• biardo6

@ConRyl said...

I like Bam tonight.

• tristanwolf

soab do i have to go back to jeff green after wednesday’s fiasco?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler