8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -11 ) at Golden State ( 11 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

This might be the best slate of the year so far. Too bad it’s on a Saturday

• DC2380

• miggs6876

Lots of choices today. Still pissed about Rubio. Time to move on.

• DC2380

@miggs6876 said...

Lots of choices today. Still pissed about Rubio. Time to move on.

I share your pain..Sucks bad…

• DC2380

Do we go back to booker tonight?

• Herf

@DC2380 said...

IMO I think there might be a chance he will be limited tonight because of the late game last night… But I guess we shall see, lots of B2Bs tonight.

• monarch

@DC2380 said...

Maybe. I dont like that he is 800 more expensive and SAC is a worse matchup but he had 40 percent usage last night and he has lit them up and played well on road B2Bs this season. So I think he could be GPP sneaky but maybe not a core play.

• monarch

More on Booker. Buddy Hield is battling with Luke Walton. Hed prefer to not play him but Hield is now the squeaky wheel and opportunity is there with injuries to Fox and Bagley so I would guess that Hield plays a lot more than Walton would like tonight and that would be an area where Booker could light him up because Buddy plays zero defense.

• Herf

@monarch said...

More on Booker. Buddy Hield is battling with Luke Walton. Hed prefer to not play him but Hield is now the squeaky wheel and opportunity is there with injuries to Fox and Bagley so I would guess that Hield plays a lot more than Walton would like tonight and that would be an area where Booker could light him up because Buddy plays zero defense.

Booker won me money in the showdown, the $12 Single Entry Night, and the main last night so if he is healthy and ready to go again tonight, I feel like I might have to play him regardless. Haha.

There is so much material to go over for the main slate today.

• Kanner88

Happy holidays to all … speaking of holiday back to him tonight against NO ? No Brogdon again possibly , and was thinking beastbrook also , might be a nice 1-2 , on FD ? And this will sound dumb but what does IMO mean lol ? Thoughts appreciated

• monarch

@Kanner88 said...

Happy holidays to all … speaking of holiday back to him tonight against NO ? No Brogdon again possibly , and was thinking beastbrook also , might be a nice 1-2 , on FD ? And this will sound dumb but what does IMO mean lol ? Thoughts appreciated

In My Opinion. In My Humble Opinion

For What it’s worth

Yes…all those plays look good. As does the second Holiday….Jrue Holiday

• Herf

@Kanner88 said...

In My Opinion haha. I’m assuming you’re talking about Aaron Holiday tonight since there will be all three brothers in the same arena. I can never get him right, when I throw him in a few lineups he plays like the plague but he goes off when I don’t play him. I think I’m going to play Jaylen Brown and R. Holmes for sure tonight.

• Eyeseethruyou

Not one scratch off game on a 14 game slate?

Yeah. I’m going light today.

• bangthedrummond

Rudy Gay is $3900 on FD? He isn’t what he used to be but wow, I don’t think I can pass on that price at home vs. Detroit

• DC2380

What are you guys thoughts on favors at PF on DK

• Njsum1

@Eyeseethruyou said...

Not one scratch off game on a 14 game slate?

Yeah. I’m going light today.

Doesn’t seem like a slate to go big on…..yet.

• JSteele

I feel like Atlanta might be a trap outside of the min priced guards. Is it Bembry or Turner. I feel like they score 80 pts and become useless

• monarch

@JSteele said...

I feel like Atlanta might be a trap outside of the min priced guards. Is it Bembry or Turner. I feel like they score 80 pts and become useless

I like Reddish. He is 3900. They played the whole team yesterday. Guys like Parsons, Crabbe, Carter and Turner who are unlikely to log big minutes in a road B2B. We could get a more condensed rotation today

• Njsum1

@Herf said...

In My Opinion haha. I’m assuming you’re talking about Aaron Holiday tonight since there will be all three brothers in the same arena. I can never get him right, when I throw him in a few lineups he plays like the plague but he goes off when I don’t play him. I think I’m going to play Jaylen Brown and R. Holmes for sure tonight.

Aaron holiday…solid play yet doesn’t seem like he’ll get over like 31 minutes, so he’ll have to get it done in that time. Also Lonzo starting doesn’t help him. Still, pace should be good.

He’s not sexy…yet Cory Joseph is a fine play tonight for 3900.

Either Reddish or Bembry should start at pg, maybe Huerter gets the bump as well. One of those guys will pay off.

Westbrook is the first guy I locked in.
    Maybe run it back with prince or harris

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

If Nets can stay in the game, Westie is the play noted above.

• monarch

Ya. I like RWB. He crushes the Nets. They get Eric Gordon back tomorrow so RWB probably balls out this game and rests tomorrow

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@monarch said...

Ya. I like RWB. He crushes the Nets. They get Eric Gordon back tomorrow so RWB probably balls out this game and rests tomorrow

Good point. I forgot that Westie is so old he can’t play BTB anymore.

• DC2380

Is tobias harris a real thing tonight?

• monarch

@DC2380 said...

Is tobias harris a real thing tonight?

Yes. He is the only shooter on a team that sees a lot of zone defense against a team that plays a lot of zone defense

• Bodiaz36

I love the idea of mini-stacking the Hou/Bkn game. Play either Harden or Westbrook, run it back with Jarrett Allen. If Capela is out, that should open up a lot more rebounding opportunities for him. I like Paul George tonight too, he’s been in a bit of a funk but price is down to 7,600 on FD, can easily pay that tag off even against Utah. Will be a crazy slate no doubt, good luck everybody

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).