8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -11 ) at Golden State ( 11 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cdub6238

Raptors coach, subs Boucher for Ibaka, 1 minute 1 reb 1 ast later, ok back to bench you go

Dafuq??

• gaelicgirl

@RipCityRings said...

Westbrick might just shoot Brooklyn back into this.

LOL It’s what he does!

• deepfat

D-Lo at sub 5% ownership going nuts early.

• BBWC_10

PJ Tucker? WTF you have played 14 minutes haven’t attempted a shot and have 1 rebound.

• deepfat

@BBWC_10 said...

PJ Tucker? WTF you have played 14 minutes haven’t attempted a shot and have 1 rebound.

All the dude does is stand in the corner for the kick out. That’s his only job.

• zpa1989

was very high on isiah thomas tonight. huge dud from him. thought he would have monster usage.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

So many busts…. wow

• zpa1989

i guess PF against the t wolves is a no no, no matter what! i don’t think its worked once this season. you’d think nance could at least do 8x at 3900 on FD right? at least that?

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

ALLLLL ABOARD to the Nance deathtrain. Harden lineups are usually gonna have him.

• gaelicgirl

@deepfat said...

D-Lo at sub 5% ownership going nuts early.

Shootout in progress

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Not enough Payton and too much A Holiday
    Everything needs to go just right for the few G Payton lineups

• Bigb1485

@Unico10 said...

So many busts…. wow

It’s the backup to the backup doing well it seems…usually hate nights like tonight with so much value cuz it feels like bingo..

Cash line might not be too crazy with nance,reddish,dieng, tucker all on the path to busting

• BBWC_10

If Luca can get me 120fpts I might min cash.

• Dfspacman

Lol Luca erupting, didn’t think the game will stay close

• asmithii2287

So um..
    for anyone here in the $1 Turbo contest on DK.. I swear I wasnt expecting this turn out so far lol

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Never trust bums like Napier, even when Wiggins/Kat out vs the Cavs….

• Dfspacman

Payton been in the Gleague and he is balling out giving the chance

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Holiday got there…. phew…

• deepfat

D-Lo and Don Cheech both showing out. Glad this game is competitive.

• RipCityRings

Hartenstein has 20 at the half and was 3K. What a slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Note to self: McCaw plays 48 mins a game lol

• RWilder

Man I had Portis at the C position in all 7 of my LUs on FD in my original builds. He’s at .06% ownership and on pace for a 40 burger. I’m so pissed I switched him out. When news broke that Robinson was going to play I switched him in every LU. My stars and scrubs LUs would be killing it right now. Would have allowed me to go with Ghostface chalk at PF instead of Nance chalk, as I needed the $200 savings and then I could have upgraded one of my SF positions from the two Cavaliers who are blowing chunks, Cedi and Porter for Warren or Prince, who I was targeting. Dang it.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Harrell OUT

• RipCityRings

Now after trolling everyone last night Oubre’s going nuts. DFS is pure masochism.

• RWilder

I have two LUs on the way to 400 points on FD right now. If Luca, Harden, IT, Mitten continue playing the way they played 1st half then I’m good. Currently on pace for 80, 50, 80 and 65 points from those 4. I still have Brow for the hammer too, thinking he might put up 60-70 burger against Blazers.

I really need the Cavs trio of Nance, Osman and Porter to have bigger 2nd halves and get to at least 20 pts. Had Portis in these 2 LUs and then switched to W. Carter and Harrell. Hoping Carter and Harrell can get to 40 pts. But worried about a Bulls blowout at this point in regards to Carter.

But if these guys can keep up this pace, I should break 400 in both LUs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).