8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -11 ) at Golden State ( 11 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zpa1989

have the right pieces in my main , need ilya/prince instead of warren/nance. oh well.

• RWilder

@theIrrigator said...

Harrell OUT

Are you kidding me!! OMG. I have one LU that would be on pace for over 400 points with him at C. To think I had Bobby Portis there and swapped out for Harrell and downgraded at SF. You have to be kidding me Harrell. Killed a huge LU. Wow

• zpa1989

@RWilder said...

Are you kidding me!! OMG. I have one LU that would be on pace for over 400 points with him at C. To think I had Bobby Portis there and swapped out for Harrell and downgraded at SF. You have to be kidding me Harrell. Killed a huge LU. Wow

tough beat. why would anyone have bobby portis in their player pool today? did i miss something? plus harrell against gobert just didn’t seem like a good idea to me.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@RWilder said...

I would of had Zubac everywhere

• RWilder

Had 3 of my 6 LUs with Harrell. I hate that you can’t do a late swap on FD.

• RWilder

@zpa1989 said...

tough beat. why would anyone have bobby portis in their player pool today? did i miss something? plus harrell against gobert just didn’t seem like a good idea to me.

Had Portis in all my LUs. Thought Robinson might not play and Portis would be the main big guy on the 2nd unit and would kill the Wizards 2nd unit. Looks like I was right. I’m so mad right now.

Harrell at 5300 against the Jazz 2nd unit could eat. I think he went for 40 against them last game. Just thought he could get you 6x+ at that price.

• SkateFiend

How can Svi get no playing time, even with Kennard and Morris out and Brown Jr doing nothing?

• Gadnuk

Why was J. Randle like 12% on DK??? Glad I didnt over think him.

• Dfspacman

Wish i had that Russell vs Doncic stack

• chrisbanas

Wow russell and doncic

• chronoxiong

How many times am I gonna fade Gary Payton II?

• monarch

Harden/Luka builds basically an auto cash

• RipCityRings

Faded Doncic, Harden, Russell, Drummond, Randle, Gary Payton and IT. Starting to think I might not take down a GPP tonight…

• Jesus nance are you even gonna get there?

• Bigb1485

@Dfspacman said...

Wish i had that Russell vs Doncic stack

Swapped doncic/reddish for westbrook/hield last second in my cash lineup

Went back to oubre tonight figuring everyone would be off of him even..should’ve gone back to the d’lo train as well

• nobzbecrasy

Does lou will get a usage bump in the 2nd unit without harrell?

• texasmajor

Thats hilarious. Harrell didn’t even have a questionable tag or anything.

FD really needs bring back late swaps.

• Wish i would have thought dlo, i got harden, luka, I.T

• Brad32086

Well this is the second Saturday this season that I faded Luka and/or Harden and will likely get burned. It never fails when I fade these guys they go off!! I told myself last time I wouldn’t make that mistake again and here I am.

• nerman

@RWilder said...

But if these guys can keep up this pace, I should break 400 in both LUs

Good luck with that. Some of the totals tonight ARE going to be huge.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Somehow Bogdanovic was an absolute horrible play….can anyone explain this??? Fox out, vs Suns, etc.

• Brad32086

You could have stacked harden and Luka tonight with a bunch of jabronis and probably cashed

• deepfat

@Brad32086 said...

You could have stacked harden and Luka tonight with a bunch of jabronis and probably cashed

You could’ve stacked them and added guys like Payton Jr, Randle, etc and be in contention to take down a GPP.

• RWilder

@monarch said...

Harden/Luka builds basically an auto cash

All my builds. I wonder if I will cash with no Harrell in 3 of them though. LOL

• SkateFiend

@Brad32086 said...

There are enough busts already that the upcoming games will bury that combo that guessed wrong on the value plays.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).