8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -11 ) at Golden State ( 11 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dfspacman

Bogdanovic in both of my lineups smh

• Moszman

Nope, have Harrell!

• BBWC_10

Hey Shabazz do something!!!!! I mean against the worst PG defense in the league with every shooter on the team injured and he does nothing.

• zpa1989

the top two LU’s in the FD 50k to first have the same lineup. seems fishy….what are the odds? both guys came up with the same combintion?

• BBWC_10

If this Minn/Clev game goes to triple overtime they might get to 90 points each.

• RWilder

@zpa1989 said...

the top two LU’s in the FD 50k to first have the same lineup. seems fishy….what are the odds? both guys came up with the same combintion?

Most of those players were in my player pool. I just didn’t have the ability to put in 50+ LUs to do all the combos. I’m pretty sure that’s what these guys do. Worth it to spend 500$ on a bunch of LUs if it nets you 50k

• zpa1989

@RWilder said...

Most of those players were in my player pool. I just didn’t have the ability to put in 50+ LUs to do all the combos. I’m pretty sure that’s what these guys do. Worth it to spend 500$ on a bunch of LUs if it nets you 50k

ya i hear you. i watch the top scores every night, you just don’t see it too often. the lineup is solid, i don’t think anyone catches up to them. only guy i wasn’t on was isaac. i was on him last night and boom, flop! off him tonight and somehow has 6 steals? crazy. other than that its pretty strait forward. i guess i liked RWB more than harden tonight because of the lower price point and what i believe to be a similar ceiling. guess i was wrong!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Bleeping Tucker has to find his way in my Doncic/Harden lineup… currently at 300 with his pathetic 11 pts

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Westbrook got ejected with 20 seconds to go. I was hoping for at least another rebound.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone else get the Skal starting alert and start jamming him in on the night slate? He’s already done for the game with a knee injury

• ScofieldReturns

@Epignosis said...

Westbrook got ejected with 20 seconds to go. I was hoping for at least another rebound.

He got fouled and was supposed to shoot 2 FT. Opposing coach chose chandler to take them after russ was ejected, so you missed out on 2 potentially free points lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

ERSAN DA GOD!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Anyone else get the Skal starting alert and starting jamming him in the night slate? He’s already done for the game with a knee injury

dodged that bullet! saw he was starting and tried to jam him in there like swimwear but the platform didnt care so he was outta there……

• Jesus ersan again 2 nights in a row.

• nerman

@Unico10 said...

Bleeping Tucker has to find his way in my Doncic/Harden lineup… currently at 300 with his pathetic 11 pts

I’m at 346 with Booker, Doncic and Embiid still going and then there is the 17.8 from Elf at the top of my lineup. Ouch!

• Bigb1485

Holmes doing nothings against the suns in this spot is somewhat baffling

• zpa1989

nance over ersan was a fatal mistake. how dumb was that? lol PF against the wolves is always a no go!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bigb1485 said...

Holmes doing nothings against the suns in this spot is somewhat baffling

Yeah
    Have 60% of him
    Killer

• Jase32

@RipCityRings said...

Now after trolling everyone last night Oubre’s going nuts. DFS is pure masochism.

GS and Sac are two different styles of teams.

• Jase32

Was Ariza a late scratch and did Saric get hurt?

• @zpa1989 said...

nance over ersan was a fatal mistake. how dumb was that? lol PF against the wolves is always a no go!

Dude i have luka harden but with a bunch of busts nance, teague, baynes, shabazz, nance is in the winning lu so it wasn’t a bad pick, the play was to have ersan though.

• BBWC_10

Well its up to Lillard at 5% to get me to the cash line down 12 points..

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Dude i have luka harden but with a bunch of busts nance, teague, baynes, shabazz, nance is in the winning lu so it wasn’t a bad pick, the play was to have ersan though.

on this type of night thats how it goes, your 2 studs combine for 200 and the other 7 players get you 70.

• yisman

Skal a surprise starter

gets hurt in the first half, will not return…

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

In 1st and 5th rn in the Monster, long time no eat, lets go!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).