8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -11 ) at Golden State ( 11 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ScofieldReturns

@tmarohl said...

Did you at least play Ersan?

Sounded like he was going for holmes “big game” as he called people that were going nance/ersan foolish…ouch

• tmarohl

I am just pissed that I swapped Isaac out at the last minute when all the other value opened up. Still had a 390, but what could have been.

• thetitanlb

Once again finally has a good lineup and AD has his worse performance since 11/21….in e what the fook else.can I do. Man

• thetitanlb

Ad with his lowest total in over a month tonight. Gonna a send him an invoice. Tired of this horseshit

• ScofieldReturns

@tmarohl said...

I am just pissed that I swapped Isaac out at the last minute when all the other value opened up. Still had a 390, but what could have been.

imo isaac wasnt a great play, he only went off because gordon got injured

• tmarohl

@ScofieldReturns said...

imo isaac wasnt a great play, he only went off because gordon got injured

I was at the game. He was playing well before Gordon got hurt. Gordon was invisible.

• telestraightshooter

Clarkson reached 7x

Looks like the Jazz now have a legit 4th shooting wing, as long as he stays bought into coach Snyder’s master plan

• telestraightshooter

I did quite well tonight:

• rocket’s uber guards
    • jazz mitchell/ Ingles
    • all in on Ersan

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

What was the winning sore on the FD $7??

• ScofieldReturns

@Sleazygreazy said...

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@ScofieldReturns said...

Thanks, what was the lineup if you don’t mind??
    I’d guess Luka, Harden, Isaac, Payton, Illy, and??????

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

You know what’s a great feeling?

Shitting the bed most of NBA DFS season not gonna lie. The Mrs. left for the weekend, and my mom got me some glenlevit for christmas. Drank some of that, and threw 5 in the $333 FD Monster. Took 1,4,40 for $16.8K

First time this year max entering the monster. Im freggin done with the 150 max contests. for the birds. This forum is ahead of the field, play smaller entry contests. That’s all

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Shitting the bed most of NBA DFS season not gonna lie. The Mrs. left for the weekend, and my mom got me some glenlevit for christmas. Drank some of that, and threw 5 in the $333 FD Monster. Took 1,4,40 for $16.8K

First time this year max entering the monster. Im freggin done with the 150 max contests. for the birds. This forum is ahead of the field, play smaller entry contests. That’s all

bigger entry fee with smaller field. been doing better in dk single entry $12 or $40 entry or the $50 finger wag. much better and bigger returns.

• chronoxiong

@ScofieldReturns said...

Sounded like he was going for holmes “big game” as he called people that were going nance/ersan foolish…ouch

That stung indeed. It has made me quiet all night. Well I was also quiet because I was working and didnt get home until the closing minutes of the Clippers/Jazz game. So now that I have been able to soak in what happened, my ego for those comments took a hit. I really thought the Magic were going to clamp on the Bucks but the Bucks still scored 112 points with Ersan going off again. And to see Richaun Holmes absolutely bust out there against the Suns, yeah. Sad. My ego took a hit indeed. I hate it so much. Really thought Holmes was going to smash again but he didnt really get any rebounds or blocks or steals for the night. Those make a difference indeed. I continue to lose on FD scoring a paltry 338.9 which fell short of the Dribbler and Swat again.

Speaking of making a difference, 7 steals for Isaac is such a fluke. To have 21 fdp from those steals is just absurd. Sometimes I wish steals and blocks were back to 2 fdp. That inflates scores and sometimes its not cool. I won on Yahoo again though. I am now on a 3 night winning streak on Yahoo after having my confidence broken on that site. This was my Baller entry: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/6329136/106668277

Yes, I played Holmes on that site and he ended up costing me from a bigger cash. I had a good lineup and I felt good about it going into the evening. Just regret picking Aaron Holiday over Gary Payton II. And yeah, no Ersan in that lineup sucked. Oh well. Spent $26 on there and won $41 for the non double up night. How odd….

• ASalvaro

@Sleazygreazy said...

congrats Sleazy!

• ASalvaro

one thing i learned from watching Michael Jordan all those years is superstars play better when they are sick or injured like Lebron did tonight..if they are able to take the court they usually do really well

• ASalvaro

i finished with 311 on DK but i’ll tell ya if i knew Harrell was out before the 6pm tip off i would have had Zubac and Lou Williams and i would have taken out PJ Tucker and his 11 points and i would have came really close

• tmarohl

Thoughts GG

Warriors Willing To Trade Alec Burks, Other Veterans
    December 28th, 2019 at 7:40pm CST by Arthur Hill
    Shooting guard Alec Burks is among several players the Warriors are willing to part with before the February 6 trade deadline, according to Monte Poole of NBC Sports Bay Area. Poole suggests Golden State could be one of the most active teams on the trade market after virtually ignoring it during the past five years.

He identifies Burks as the most coveted of the Warriors’ assets because he can stretch defenses and has an affordable contract at $2.3MM. Burks is averaging 15.5 PPG through 30 games and shooting 34.9% from 3-point range.

Poole names the Lakers, Mavericks, Clippers, Pacers and Raptors as teams that could use another wing player who can shoot from the outside. He states that the Warriors will be looking for future assets such as draft picks and young players.

Although Golden State’s front office likes Burks, they need to open up roster spots soon to keep two-way players Damion Lee and Ky Bowman, who are both nearing their 45-day NBA limit. Lee has 12 days remaining and Bowman has 11. After that, they will have to have their contracts converted to NBA deals or remain in the G League until that season is over.

“It’s an awkward situation for us, because Ky and Damion are coming up on their limit,” coach Steve Kerr told reporters after Friday’s game. “And they’re two of our top seven players in our rotation. And yet the rules are that we only have them for another nine or 10 days each. Everybody is aware of that. We don’t know how it’s going to play out.”

Several league sources told Poole that the Warriors are ready to move into serious trade discussions. They added several veterans over the summer on contracts that they believed would be easy to move when the time came.

Those include Glenn Robinson III at $1.9MM, Marquese Chriss at a non-guaranteed $1.7MM and Willie Cauley-Stein at $2.2MM with a $2.3MM player option for next season. They also traded for Omari Spellman, who makes $1.9MM this year, and picked up his option for 2020/21 at nearly $2MM.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@ASalvaro said...

congrats Sleazy!

Thanks dude! idk how I missed this, but Lou Williams (who i faded) was 4% owned at $4900. That’s incredible, how could he be so low owned. For me, I just forgot about him, glad it didn’t cost me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).