8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -11 ) at Golden State ( 11 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DC2380

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’ve got bembry and collins, nobody else warrents attention, they’re all bums especially hunter.

Thanks

• monarch

@SkateFiend said...

If all the hawks forwards are active (Parker is questionable) then is Reddish a sure thing? Hunter was out the last time he went off.

Reddish is never a sure thing.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wampy4426 said...

What does everyone think of Melo tonight? Coming off a bad game but always seems to get up for games against Bron

Dont think he has much success tonight

• monarch

Plumlee is starting at the four…nvm not on the main slate, oof

• Wampy4426

SF is toughest position for me tonight by far. Stuck on Cedi

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

If all the hawks forwards are active (Parker is questionable) then is Reddish a sure thing? Hunter was out the last time he went off.

Dont think he kills you but dont see him smashing. He is in my player pool but not expecting more than 25-30 Fpts. I need to know if Parker and Len are playing before I determine my main targets. Definitely want some Collins

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Brogdon OUT

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Few spots left in the Forum Contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/83829491

• tmarohl

Brogdon out

• efagan99

I want to play a big from the Rockets but am not sure who. If I remember last time Capela was out Chandler got the start but Hartenstein played more minutes? And how does Clark fit in the rotation? With house and maclremore healthy do they just go small and play PJ at the 5?

Looking for a 3k punt on DK. Right now fernando is the only one I’m seeing but one of those rocket guys probably has more upside

• smokeyca14

@theIrrigator said...

Few spots left in the Forum Contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/83829491

In

• UTEstevanB

Any love for TJ Warren and/or A Holiday?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@efagan99 said...

I want to play a big from the Rockets but am not sure who. If I remember last time Capela was out Chandler got the start but Hartenstein played more minutes? And how does Clark fit in the rotation? With house and maclremore healthy do they just go small and play PJ at the 5?

Looking for a 3k punt on DK. Right now fernando is the only one I’m seeing but one of those rocket guys probably has more upside

I wanted to play a Houston big also but i dont think any of them are worth it with Nance and Ersan available at cheap plays

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@UTEstevanB said...

Any love for TJ Warren and/or A Holiday?

Yep. Hate Holiday’s price on DK but I think he can still get there. Definitely playing some Warren, McConnell, Sabonis. Maybe Lamb

• monarch

Aaron Holiday should be chalky now I would imagine

• SkateFiend

Will lightning strike twice for ghostface?

• DC2380

any love for collin sexton?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Looking at the Indy guys, I’m pretty nervous and conflicted with all of them. None of them are priced down anymore, at least on DK. NOP has really tightened things up the past couple weeks or so too.

• monarch

@DC2380 said...

any love for collin sexton?

Yes…even more if Darius Garland were to be out

• monarch

Panda…you building any Doncic/Harden builds?

• Pandamonious

Seriously thinking of just fading these first 2 games. Tobias, Lauri, Beal news is all huge, KAT too. If any of these guys sit they’ll all create better plays than anyone on Indy, right?

Like would you rather be sitting with Aaron Holiday or IT if Beal is out?
    Warren or T. Young if Lauri is out?

Right, right??!

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Panda…you building any Doncic/Harden builds?

I haven’t built anything.

I might though, if I can. Both are great plays.

• Njsum1

@SkateFiend said...

Will lightning strike twice for ghostface?

Maybe, he’s still a solid value play though. I don’t think he’ll get 45 DK again, yet he’s 4300 and should be involved.

I just don’t know his minutes ceiling. I don’t think it’s higher than around 30.

• ASalvaro

a couple weeks ago i cleaned up on taking Charlotte plus 7 against the Bulls because the Bulls should never be 7 point favorite over anyone.even if they were playing the Shriners Hospital for Childrens basketball team with Alec at center they still shouldn’t be a 7 point favorite and now they are 7 point favorite over Atlanta…pounding Atlanta in Parlays

• Seyedaed

I am new. What does chalky mean? Stick weird terms

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).