• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) — T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) — T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JTL33

Durant has to be sitting out right? He’s only 8.6k on DK

Goin Big DET/ATL.. GRANT! Jax! TRAE!!! Def a few Capela’s as well. Of course also loving the POR/Lakers. Cov 5200 definitely using. Expect Durantula to rest.. heavy LeVert! Also like JA at 8300 only.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@JTL33 said...

Durant has to be sitting out right? He’s only 8.6k on DK

I think that’s a real possibility.

Also have to think LBJ sits.

• charara1224

Oh yeah Panda Jerami Grant will be heavy chalk if Durant and LBJ are ruled out. Also, Josh Jackson will sneak into the starting lineup imo and will be a great play as well. Only thing that bothers me is Detroit will get blown out that isn’t really up for debate. I’d expect Saddiq Bey to get a lot of the blowout run over Jackson and Sekou over JG.

A Bey-Day. For Sure.

• JTL33

@Pandamonious said...

I think that’s a real possibility.

Also have to think LBJ sits.

Seems like the key to this slate then is fading the bad value chalk and hitting on the right studs at the top. Lots of good options with Harden, Kyrie, Jokic and Young all in good spots plus the Pistons mega value. Also have to take into account the impact of Durant/Dinwiddie and Lebron all potentially being out and opening up even more value on their teams.

• KingBong13

First time poster – frequent reader. Thank you guys for always giving great insight.

Question – Would it seem odd to you in a single entry (all I play) to see 12 entries on a 9 game slate all with the exact same lineup, with every player in the same spot? And it isn’t common build. They played Wendell carter and elf, every single one of them.

I don’t even know why this lineup would wind up duped twelve times in a $5 SE…

Elf/Neto(I get Neto)/Hayward/sabonis/carter/curry/Ingram/Bismark

I dunno, maybe I’m crazy, and I cashed and all… but this just seems off. Any advice?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Fade Harden?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

LeBron James (ankle) questionable for Monday. https://t.co/V1hkPCRNM5

Alex Caruso (hand) questionable for Monday. https://t.co/lpJJuNQeUf

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Fade Harden?

How to handle Harden and you know who will be an all day mind game for me.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

How to handle Harden and you know who will be an all day mind game for me.

Gasol? Lol. I definitely want AD

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Horford?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Am I reading this right? Jerami Grant had 14/7 and 2 blocks in just the 3rd quarter?

• JTL33

What is everyone’s favorite tournaments to play on DK?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Gasol? Lol. I definitely want AD

Wood.

I didn’t want to write how to handle Harden and Wood. Now, I did it.

• donkeydealer

Joker will be the highest scorer and dort is still underpriced

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Wood.

Tough call

• JTL33

So many good C options with this slate. Love Jokic, Gobert and Wood at the top. Horford, Capela and Plumlee are all also super intriguing options for a cheaper price. Think it might be a double center build night for me.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@JTL33 said...

What is everyone’s favorite tournaments to play on DK?

Probably the 20 max stuff

• jv21

Another Harden slate. These are pretty much 50/50s. Play or don’t play harden is the 1st question. From an initial look I can see you fading Harden. Murray, Trae, Morant, Kyrie and Lillard are good options to hit the same value as Harden.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Here is maybe an additional variable to toss into the the fade Harden camp….Heavy Harden in altitude?? I am kind of joking but after seeing that pic of him I can’t help but think of it. The problem is still mainly his price. Harden with the ball to himself is still about 1.8k to cheap. Of course his even lower price last game didn’t stop me from the fade like a bozo lol.

• JTL33

@jv21 said...

Another Harden slate. These are pretty much 50/50s. Play or don’t play harden is the 1st question. From an initial look I can see you fading Harden. Murray, Trae, Morant, Kyrie and Lillard are good options to hit the same value as Harden.

I feel like I can never fully fade Harden when he’s in a situation like he’s in currently. The offense is literally just him and occasionally Wood. Granted, I like a ton of the spend up options but I can’t see myself being underweight on Harden. Enough value is gonna open up to mix and match him with other pieces. Definitely merit to using multiple high end guys instead of him in some lineups though.

• fresh56

anybody know how many points harden had before ot?

• jv21

@JTL33 said...

I feel like I can never fully fade Harden when he’s in a situation like he’s in currently. The offense is literally just him and occasionally Wood. Granted, I like a ton of the spend up options but I can’t see myself being underweight on Harden. Enough value is gonna open up to mix and match him with other pieces. Definitely merit to using multiple high end guys instead of him in some lineups though.

yeah I’ll have to wait and see what the data and optimizers spit out. I’ll definitely play 1 Harden lineup out of 3 in SE/3max. Off from a 70 FP into a lower paced, high altitude game makes me want to pivot from him.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Wood.

I like both.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).