• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) — T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) — T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chrisbanas

How many nets is too much? I got prince levert and allen / DAJ as of now

• ConRyl

Thoughts on Kuzma tonight?

• tmarohl

@Tajtrivedi said...

Any thoughts on grayson allen? Under 4k, minutes are solid

You were looking for bad value. I think you found it.

• YourWorld

Dillon Brooks is 3700 on fanduel. Wayyyyy to cheap.

• Tajtrivedi

@tmarohl said...

You were looking for bad value. I think you found it.

Just brainstorming. Seems like there will be lots of value chalk tonight. Trying to find other angles

• Randallus

I was steering clear of Utah-OKC (low scoring) and Nets-Griz (blowout). Now, I might focus my LUs around that Brooklyn game. This game is probably the least likely to blowout on this slate. In hindsight, I should’ve been concerned about blowouts in the Nuggets/Rockets and Hawks/Pistons games, too.

• JSteele

@ConRyl said...

Thoughts on Kuzma tonight?

I like him if LeBron sits.

• NarrowJ

Noob question:

On LineupHQ, I see how to group players. But, how do you create a rule to NOT play two players in the same lineup?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone else want to use the Heavy Harden in altitude narrative with me to mostly fade him??

• tmarohl

Who do I trust more. Killian Hayes or Tyler Johnson? FD question.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Alex Caruso (hand) remains questionable Monday.

• JSteele

@ImADonk11 said...

Anyone else want to use the Heavy Harden in altitude narrative with me to mostly fade him??

I’m not playing him at this moment. I like a lot of mid range plays and I could see a scenario where Harden scores 55 FPTs and is not necessary. I could see a situation where Harden, Davis, Lillard underwhelm and then all that cheap value that people are playing doesn’t pan out.

• tmarohl

@ImADonk11 said...

That was my plan, but now there is so damn much value, it is pretty hard to see Harden hurt you even if he underperforms and just puts up 45 or so fantasy points.

• monarch

Grizzlies have been bad. This Nets team is capable of beating them.

• rstylz

@tmarohl said...

Who do I trust more. Killian Hayes or Tyler Johnson? FD question.

tough one.

I think if the game stays close it becomes the Delon and Jackson show. I am fading Hayes and have no interest in Johnson.

So………no help to your question.

• mbunner23

@JSteele said...

I’m not playing him at this moment. I like a lot of mid range plays and I could see a scenario where Harden scores 55 FPTs and is not necessary. I could see a situation where Harden, Davis, Lillard underwhelm and then all that cheap value that people are playing doesn’t pan out.

There’s so much value that I can’t see how you can fade Harden.

• emnj69

has prince ever failed me before?

• YourWorld

@Randallus said...

I was steering clear of Utah-OKC (low scoring) and Nets-Griz (blowout). Now, I might focus my LUs around that Brooklyn game. This game is probably the least likely to blowout on this slate. In hindsight, I should’ve been concerned about blowouts in the Nuggets/Rockets and Hawks/Pistons games, too.

Y’all emphasize too much on blowouts lol.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

I am with you. Guard is loaded with potential 50 spots (Ja, Lillard, CJ, Trae, Murray, SGA, Mitchell now Lavert). I am just trying to use the Heavy Harden in altitude as the icing on the cake. Plus, I fully faded Saturday for Westbrook and I am looking for justifications to double down on the fade.

• JSteele

@mbunner23 said...

There’s so much value that I can’t see how you can fade Harden.

Well, what if Trae scores the same as Harden at 9500? Or Davis at 10.1k? or Lillard at 10.3k?

Or what if LeBron sits and Schroder and Kuzma go off for 40-45 each? then mixed with LeVert and Wood all in the mid range.

• ifthethunder

@emnj69 said...

has prince ever failed me before?

I can’t remember a time when Taurean Prince failed to fail me. But at 3,100…if starting…he’s in my lineups.

As for The Artist Formerly Known As Prince? Never. Failed.
    ~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMVFYGYr76A

• emnj69

@ImADonk11 said...

got something against fat guys?

denver nightlife is not that great harden should be well rested even after

• emnj69

sorry just remembers gifs not really allowed… sorry about that

• Stallard

any suggestions on a pg under 5k on FD? lol tough decision

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

I know the Pistons are full of young and unproven guys but why is everyone acting like Atlanta is some juggernaut. Isn’t this the same Hawks team who didn’t even make the bubble and was one of the worst in the league? Now we are suppose to think they are going to blow the Pistons out just because washed Blake and 20 minutes of Rose are out? Doesn’t make sense to me. What am I missing? The addition of Bogs and Capela does that much? I still see a team led by inconsistent Trae and nonstop underperforming John Collins.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).