• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) — T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) — T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BazookaDad

Thoughts on Mike Conley? Seems to be a bit of a contrarian play

• fresh56

@fresh56 said...

anybody know how many points harden had before ot?

• donkeydealer

First dive i love Donavon Mitchell. He hasn’t been shooting well from behind the arc but as an OKC fan, I remember him always being a terror. Plus we are playing for the lottery. His salary is dropping and I love him to have a huge night

• Randallus

I think Svi Mydumbluck (I cant spell his last name) for the Pistons is underpriced. Man has been firing from 3 and has a horrible clip at the moment. 1-6 and 1-8 the first two games of the season. More shots will be available in this game and I’m betting some go Svi’s way. If he’s nailing them, $3,600 will be an absolute steal. Definitely a GPP play.

• superjon

@Randallus said...

I think Svi Mydumbluck (I cant spell his last name) for the Pistons is underpriced. Man has been firing from 3 and has a horrible clip at the moment. 1-6 and 1-8 the first two games of the season. More shots will be available in this game and I’m betting some go Svi’s way. If he’s nailing them, $3,600 will be an absolute steal. Definitely a GPP play.

Lots of Pistons appear to be good value on FD.

Not sure how you don’t play a ton of Killian.

• Randallus

@superjon said...

Lots of Pistons appear to be good value on FD.

Not sure how you don’t play a ton of Killian.

Right? Killian, Jackson, Plumlee, Wright, Grant, etc….

So many Pistons worth looking at. Kinda tough to determine who’ll benefit the most.

• got9forya

Killian does not look right. I mean 10 points in like 40 min of playing time. Yes he will get more run today. I am fading Harden most likely. I see more value in Mid Range guys other then pay up and trying to find a Scrub to match up. Just my thinking

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Given all the pre dawn talk is on the Pistons, who will likely get absolutely destroyed, has me thinking it might be time to go elsewhere for value. More will emerge as we get into the early evening hours.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@sochoice said...

Given all the pre dawn talk is on the Pistons, who will likely get absolutely destroyed, has me thinking it might be time to go elsewhere for value. More will emerge as we get into the early evening hours.

Pistons will most likely get blown out.

Question is do they get blown out 125-100 or 140-120.

I haven’t seen the Hawks this year. Are they playing defense yet? They’re currently 5th in defensive efficiency, but hard to trust a 2 game sample.

• jfitzgan

Dillion brooks at $3.7k on FD seems to be a pricing error.

• Joeltimb

Thinking the same thing. He’s averaging 8.4x salary over two games so far.

• Bodiaz36

Wow, didn’t even notice that Brooks price. Nice catch. He could easily 8-9X that salary, right?

• monarch

Love playing Trae but I am probably going to fade the 13 deep Hawks in a game they crush. They would have crushed a healthy Pistons team. I will look at Delon and JJ though from the DET side.

If LeBron sits then IMO Schroder and THT are the targets I am looking at.

Nuggets play tomorrow. I think it makes sense when playing Harden to include Jokic and in non Harden lineups fade Joker. Same with Ja and Kyrie. I want both or none.

• noddy

Can you fade Harden in cash games?

• jfitzgan

Is brow really “hurt” or was yesterday more of a rest day?

• JSteele

@KingBong13 said...

First time poster – frequent reader. Thank you guys for always giving great insight.

Question – Would it seem odd to you in a single entry (all I play) to see 12 entries on a 9 game slate all with the exact same lineup, with every player in the same spot? And it isn’t common build. They played Wendell carter and elf, every single one of them.

I don’t even know why this lineup would wind up duped twelve times in a $5 SE…

Elf/Neto(I get Neto)/Hayward/sabonis/carter/curry/Ingram/Bismark

I dunno, maybe I’m crazy, and I cashed and all… but this just seems off. Any advice?

Sounds like an optimizer build

• Randallus

@noddy said...

Can you fade Harden in cash games?

You can. I wouldn’t.

• Kush24

The Nuggets are a much better team than the Blazers at this point in the season. The Rockets came out on fire the other night with Portland seeming like they didn’t take them seriously. I think Harden is good for 55-60, but at his price with Denver more prepared and angry after a couple of losses I’m staying away.

• jessedio

Nuggs have been garbage on defense so far. Should be a shootout tonight vs Houston.

Jokic is the man on offense and should destroy tucker and wood, but he can’t move fast enough/jump to be a threat on defense.

• JSteele

So Melo is out that should free up some stats for someone. My thinking is Kanter since they both play about 20 minutes with the bench unit.

Any thoughts?

• jessedio

I really hate Trae’s game. He’s a tiny guy who just tries to draw fouls. I don’t get the hype, but I guess for DFS he’s ok.

• emnj69

not taking part in any of the pistons trash chalk
    there is no need for any trash value plays
    play brooks and u have all the money u need

• BazookaDad

Would Bazley be in play tonight? Specifically for FD if that matters.

• emnj69

not sure if you are allowed to post links or not so if not delete this but this is the most impressive thing I have ever seen -steph making over 100 straight 3s in a row in practice-yes we talking practice

https://twitter.com/warriors/status/1342975296799031296

tonight harden and brooks then build around that

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@KingBong13 said...

Any advice?

They all had the same projections. Figure out where they came from because they crushed

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).