• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) — T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) — T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• nerman

Going to be a really high scoring night. Might be a theme this season with all the B2B’s.

• viciousphilpy

5 lineups out of 8 scored 300.

One might cash.

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

I have that decision in one of my 2 lineups that doesn’t have JA and that lineup is SMASHING.

I feel whatever I do will be wrong, cause I need it to be right to save my night.😬

Well I chose right and picked Jokic over AD, unfortunately the game blew out as that lineup had Harden, Murray, and Jokic and scored 347.5 (DK). If the game was close it had a shot at a top 10 😭

Oh well onto tomorrow

• noalias80

Long time RG member, mostly Forum lurker. I always enjoy reading the posts for the insight. I honestly should be posting here more because I really don’t discuss DFS with anyone I know personally.

Anywho, I managed a profitable NBA DFS night for once, with my biggest win placing 4th in the DK .25 Jukebox. I played Harden, LeVert, TLC, a 1.6% owned Brandon Clarke (he was the last pick to fit in my lineup), Jokic, Conley (4% owned), Josh Jackson and Reddish. Definitely got lucky, but part of my strategy, especially on this smaller slate was to play every viable player at least once and building around that with the chalkier plays. Might have to try this more often.

Thank you for attending my DFS Ted Talk! lol

• gaelicgirl

@noalias80 said...

Thank you for attending my DFS Ted Talk! lol

Congrats! You should try to post more often, the more opinions here the better!

• Randallus

I’m so sad. I needed 5 more FP from Schroder in the fourth quarter to win First place and 5k. He put up a straight dud in the fourth. I still cashed well, but y’all know the difference between 1st and 7th. So painful.

I’m happy with what I won but it was so stressful watching the fourth quarter knowing everyone behind me and in front of me don’t have anyone and I just need schroder to get 5 FP.

• noalias80

@Randallus said...

I’m so sad. I needed 5 more FP from Schroder in the fourth quarter to win First place and 5k. He put up a straight dud in the fourth. I still cashed well, but y’all know the difference between 1st and 7th. So painful.

I’m happy with what I won but it was so stressful watching the fourth quarter knowing everyone behind me and in front of me don’t have anyone and I just need schroder to get 5 FP.

This is the very reason why I try to avoid checking the status of my lineups until the slate ends. I’d much rather be okay with the end result not knowing what could’ve been. Congrats though, I’m sure there are thousands of people who didn’t cash at all who wish they had a top 10 finish!

• noalias80

*Edit – Forgot to quote reply.

• noalias80

@gaelicgirl said...

Congrats! You should try to post more often, the more opinions here the better!

Thank you! Will do. Funny thing is, in my 7 years of playing DFS, I’ve had my biggest wins in MLB. They say NBA is supposed to be easy/predictable, but I guess I tend to overthink things and end up with less than stellar lineups.

• depalma13

@noalias80 said...

They say NBA is supposed to be easy/predictable

They lie.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).