Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) — T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) — T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

I got distracted and have just been listening to the OKC game in the background. I know Dort did good but I dont think I have heard his name one time lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Is Irving/Ja/Brooks/Slo mo/Levert too much in one LU from that game?

Probably not

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

And what kind of gratification do get out of just clicking optimize a few mins before lock even if you do win. Its dumb. I know everyone does it but still doesn’t it make it right in the long term. It basically comes down to which website had the best projections that night. I play cash every now and but I’m not gonna take the easy way out no matter how profitable it may be.

The ONLY reason you pay cash games is to make money in the long term. Oh wait, maybe it’s the excitement of making $1.80 on every $1 bet. Gimme a break.

IMO….There’s no such thing as morality, when it comes to cash games. You play within the rules to win.

Unfortunately, they are what they are. I’m also not interested in using an optimizer, so I haven’t played cash in 4 years, and there’s also much less excitement in playing a cash game then a GPP. So, if you’re going to play cash, you might as well win.

Now if you can win cash games without using an optimizer then good for you, yet if you can’t and still want to play cash, then what’s the point of donating to other people when using an optimizer/projection system is perfectly legal and well within the rules 🤷‍♂️

• Tajtrivedi

My initial SE lineup has no one over 8.3k on DK, and while I like it, I worry about the lack of big names. Hopefully good value will open up

• maddysdaddy0914

@Tajtrivedi said...

My initial SE lineup has no one over 8.3k on DK, and while I like it, I worry about the lack of big names. Hopefully good value will open up

There isn’t enough value now?

• Tajtrivedi

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

Not any i feel good about

• mbunner23

Ni-Coca-Cola Jokic will dominate Houston. I’m having a hard time not putting him in 100 percent, especially considering how small Houston plays and how good Nurkic looked against them.

• maddysdaddy0914

@Tajtrivedi said...

Not any i feel good about

I’m not sure what more could open more value between Houston/Blake/Rose/KD/Dinwiddie/LeBron already.

I suppose Dame or Nurkic could sit.

• Russthabus26

KD officially out for rest.

• RipCityRings

With Dinwiddie out for the season I don’t think you just see a TLC/Shamet boost. Kyrie and LeVert are both too injury prone to not get another guard going who can run point. The problem I see is that because LeVert is so much more valuable off the bench (can’t really start 3 ball-dominant scorers), the next guy in line is Meth Curry who isn’t really enough of a distributor to gel well with Kyrie and Durant either. So that leaves Bruce Brown, who at the very least has shown versatile potential with the garbage time Pistons last year.

I can’t tell if it’s just my anti-TJ bias, but I would think BB could be a pretty sneaky punt tonight with a decent role going forward. Also, Joe Harris is a STEAL at 4.6K tonight.

• dominicanpapi

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

A lot of the value is based off assumptions tho.

For example, KD is officially out now but we kinda knew that. Caris was a good play because of it. Is Irving out too? If not, will he have a minutes restriction off a back to back?

We assume Lebron is out and AD is in but we have no idea.

Tons of Pistons value but Hawks have been spanking teams and they’re 10 point favorites. Last night I was all in Pistons, now I’m not so sure. Grant could get there but he can’t create his own shot and he’ll be the focal point tonight. Seems like a trap.

• mbunner23

@dominicanpapi said...

For example, KD is officially out now but we kinda knew that. Caris was a good play because of it. Is Irving out too? If not, will he have a minutes restriction off a back to back?

Tons of Pistons value but Hawks have been spanking teams and they’re 10 point favorites. Last night I was all in Pistons, now I’m not so sure. Grant could get there but he can’t create his own shot and he’ll be the focal point tonight. Seems like a trap.

Grant seems like the trap to me. I’m looking at Wright and Jackson the most for Detroit.

• maddysdaddy0914

@dominicanpapi said...

My point was just that there is plenty of value out there. Which angle you want to play, is up to you.

But to say that you are hoping good value opens up seems a little odd on a slate like today.

• tmarohl

I’m looking at Mykhaillluk

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

Is Irving out too? If not, will he have a minutes restriction off a back to back

If this wasn’t a back to back 3rd game in 4 nights, I’d be all in on Kyrie here. However, I’m a little concerned. Yet I’ll still have a decent amount. I’m hoping the extra usage might make up for tired legs.

• billythekidcowboysheat

This is a

Kind of night!

• Njsum1

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

But to say that you are hoping good value opens up seems a little odd on a slate like today.

Maybe he doesn’t like the “cheap” value so far.

Like last night…Neto=good value
    Biyombo=more popular than Neto yet not great value. As his ceiling isn’t great, especially in a game that was supposed to be a blowout. If that game blew out he would have ended with 17 DK. Still only got to 23.

Let me ask you, who’s the lock value on DK? On FD it’s Brooks no doubt.

By lock value, I mean I could go all in and the only way he could really burn me is if he got hurt or fouled out in the 1st quarter. Like which cheap play on DK leaves you no doubts?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

This is a

Kind of night!

Why? Because he had a good game last night with AD out? AD likely is back tonight.

• tmarohl

Who backs up Kyrie now that Dinwiddie is out?
    Will it be Shamet?
    Will it be Tyler Johnson?

I guess we assume LeVert goes into the starting lineup tonight in either Dinwiddie’s spot or Durant’s. LeVert is attractive tonight without KD playing. Who slides into the other starting spot tonight? I tend to think Taurean Prince is going to be the main guy to back up LeVert and Joe Harris.

• maddysdaddy0914

@Njsum1 said...

Maybe he doesn’t like the “cheap” value so far.

Like last night…Neto=good value
    Biyombo=more popular than Neto yet not great value. As his ceiling isn’t great, especially in a game that was supposed to be a blowout. If that game blew out he would have ended with 17 DK. Still only got to 23.

Let me ask you, who’s the lock value on DK? On FD it’s Brooks no doubt.

By lock value, I mean I could go all in and the only way he could really burn me is if he got hurt or fouled out in the 1st quarter. Like which cheap play on DK leaves you no doubts?

Wood

I guess I should read properly. You said cheap play.

They all have risk. That is why they are priced that way.

I haven’t dug in yet. And likely won’t until late afternoon.

• tmarohl

@sochoice said...

Why? Because he had a good game last night with AD out? AD likely is back tonight.

That is not Gasol it is J-Val

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@tmarohl said...

That is not Gasol it is J-Val

I stand corrected.

• JSteele

Griffin and Rose are out

• tmarohl

How much was that big win the other night JSteele?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

IMO

Defended it all you want. It’s still dumb

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).