• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Charlotte ( -6 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6 ) at Cleveland ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Phoenix ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• gausman7

McCollum fade didnt burn me….pretty good night. On to today…

Looking at center, I like Hassan (chalk), Horford, and JVal. Horford has burned me a couple of times. Be curious to hear others’ thoughts about center.

• BUFUu2

zellar is in another good spot…..

• sonicattack

@gausman7 said...

Looking at center, I like Hassan (chalk), Horford, and JVal. Horford has burned me a couple of times. Be curious to hear others’ thoughts about center.

Center looks meh tonight. I guess maybe Gobert though (Embiid is out). you’re right that Hassan will prob be chalk and that JV is in play. Not really feeling Horford at his FD price though maybe on DK as a tournament play.

• BphillzMSU

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but is Okafor worth a look tonight?

• jblastman

Little worried with Lowry even though he has a great match up. 2nd game of a back to back and another fast paced team. Might be a little gassed late in the game.

• jblastman

@sonicattack said...

Center looks meh tonight. I guess maybe Gobert though (Embiid is out). you’re right that Hassan will prob be chalk and that JV is in play. Not really feeling Horford at his FD price though maybe on DK as a tournament play.

Gobert is who I plan on playing in most of my LUs.

• chrispon84

I am looking at J. Randle tonight on dk

• Jaredmlevitt

@Stickman731 said...

I missed the cash line in 4 of 5 LU by less than 4.6 points – thank you Melo.

Forget and play today – I know my selection process works, but you cannot account for player stupidity. Loving the TOR/PHO game today.

I like Gobert and Gasol also. OKC gives up > 10 rebounds a game to C. Gasol could have a field day. Gobert should feast w/ Embid sitting tonight.

• KillaChap

Won enough to not have to retire yet…. 2 days left before I retire for good. Time to make some money!!!

I love Marc Gasol. I just feel like that guy gets no respect and is always under the radar.

• cheezpizza

Last night was easily my worst night in a while. Hopefully it’s just an anomaly.

• jblastman

really liking Hayward tonight..

• JZ2318

@gausman7 said...

I’m looking at Gobert, C vs PHI is money and Emiid is out. Val looks like a decent GPP play, only played about 20 min last night and is in a pace up game although it looks like Noguiera is going to keep eating into his minutes and cap his upside. I’m thinking maybe Okafor for value- minutes should be there and tough match up could keep his ownership low.

• chrispon84

I know bledsoe burnt a lot of people last night.I will go with him tonight in a better match up.

• lastcallcasualty

@KillaChap said...

Won enough to not have to retire yet…. 2 days left before I retire for good. Time to make some money!!!

I love Marc Gasol. I just feel like that guy gets no respect and is always under the radar.

Yet always priced high….

• SzymonK

two nice line ups yesterday 331 and 334 minimum cashing………..SMH

• BUFUu2

I have been off bledsoe since his hot streak went out the window but for some reason I think tonight he will be hitting

• jblastman

@SzymonK said...

two nice line ups yesterday 331 and 334 minimum cashing………..SMH

same here, a 341 barely doubled my entry fee

• chrispon84

I will keep my eyes on walker also.

• jblastman

Knight or Booker from PHX?

• chrispon84

He should do something tonight after only putting up 19.5 FP last night..

• chrispon84

Booker on DeRozan I smell Foul trouble for booker tonight..

• gausman7

Until I see Bledsoe start to put up remotely consistent numbers I find him unplayable. In my opinion, the odds of him hurting my lineup as opposed to helping my lineup are over 50%. I am not willing to chance that unless I am throwing a dart in a HUGE GPP. Even in that case, I think there are higher ceilings with dramatically safer floors.

He had a groin injury a little while back and he hasnt looked the same since.

• kettab24

u’re not the only night it was really awful…the Butler game, Beal injury, CP3 playing out of nowhere, the dud that was the POR and SAC game, Melo’s ejection, Leonard’s no go…I fell in every trap there was lost hundreds

• chrispon84

Bledsoe 7k last night 19.5 FP. Tonight he is 7.5k after he under performed last night. I need to talk to someone from DK..

• CJtheGrump

I saw that Kyrie missed yesterday’s practice because sick. Should we be concerned that it might slow him down today? Very nice spot for him if he’s healthy and can snag minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).