• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Charlotte ( -6 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6 ) at Cleveland ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Phoenix ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MPDR1983

Play Derrick Favors tonight.. you’re welcome

• dunbarnation

That was a weird night. Cousins and McCollum underperformed, Beal injury, wades near injury, ibaka getting only 4 FD points in the second half after hitting value in the 1st half, Anthonys ejection, Kawhis no go, etc.

Despite all that, I had a good night because of doing a last minute switch from kawhi to butler. As of tonight, I feel Okafor is my play. With everyone planning to pay up somewhere, I see the two likely spots being Westbrook at pg and one of the top c (Whiteside, gasol, and horford).

• sonicattack

@chrispon84 said...

Bledsoe 7k last night 19.5 FP. Tonight he is 7.5k after he under performed last night. I need to talk to someone from DK..

DK prices down for matchups. Last night he was facing the Spurs, hence being lower priced. His price should be mid 7s most nights and that’s where it’s at tonight for a better matchup. I still probably wouldn’t play him but DK has done nothing wrong here.

• sonicattack

@MPDR1983 said...

Increase in minutes finally?

• dunbarnation

@MPDR1983 said...

Yeah, on a night like tonight, i could see him being overlooked.

• CJtheGrump

@sonicattack said...

Increase in minutes finally?

Shhhhhh……. (he played over 20 mins last game….)

• sonicattack

@CJtheGrump said...

Shhhhhh……. (he played over 20 mins last game….)

True, he played 21. :P

• ASitar

Bad idea to use both IT2 AND Smart at PG on FD? I can see them combining for 70-75.

• Sammyrae555

I fell in the Sac/Por trap and over tinkered with my lineup. Staying away from Bledsoe until he can show more consistency.

• jblastman

I had a great LU last night other than Crawford and Meeks. Would have made some good cash if those guys had decent nights.

• lastcallcasualty

Anyone like Marcus Smart?

• gausman7

btw…i love B. Knight as a DK value pick tonight to make some room. At $4,200, can REALISTICALLY go 6x-8x without needing a miracle.

• jblastman

@gausman7 said...

btw…i love B. Knight as a DK value pick tonight to make some room. At $4,200, can REALISTICALLY go 6x-8x without needing a miracle.

was eyeing him already, $4700 on FD

• gausman7

anyone have projected ownership % on IT2? PG against Kyrie is juicy and dude’s a beast.

• Danrxlaw7

Beal injury killed me last night. Was b/w 1 – 4 points off the cash line on 42 of my 50 cash games (313 score can’t cash anymore), Fortunately won $250 in the Express II slate to end up near break even.

My very quick roster build took me to Okafor. Usually change my initial lineup at least 10 times during the day, but initially I have a Westy/Derozan/Hayward/Okafor core.

• tim51278

Anyone like Ersan or TJ Warren?

• Shock87

Anyone know the scores for the 333 buy in last night on DK?..

• sonicattack

Not liking Smart tonight. Guessing he’d go against Liggins more than not. Seems suboptimal.

• sonicattack

@tim51278 said...

Warren could be interesting vs a possibly tired Toronto team. Ersan vs Utah seems less appealing.

• tmarohl

Terrance Ross may be in another good spot tonight.

• tim51278

Thoughts on TT?

• debeatup

@sonicattack said...

Warren could be interesting vs a possibly tired Toronto team. Ersan vs Utah seems less appealing.

Why not? Lyles and Favors can’t guard a stretch 4 and Illyasova has consistently been the #2 option behind Embiid. Ownership is going to tilt way too high towards Okafor, especially since the squeaky wheel is gonna get greased tonight for Nerlens because the opportunity presents itself.

• CJtheGrump

@tim51278 said...

I like Warren. His minutes are back and he’s fairly productive. 20 pts/5 reb /a couple assists are very doable for him and he Has the chance to toss in a couple steals as well. Decent value at 5K.

• monarch

I hope people are off Lowry because of the B2B…this is a dream matchup for his style of play.

• sonicattack

@tmarohl said...

Terrance Ross may be in another good spot tonight.

Wish I had played him in the late slate over Matt Barnes lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).