• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Charlotte ( -6 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6 ) at Cleveland ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Phoenix ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• SwissCakes

new on irving?

• rutgerscb

Why do i have this feeling that Baldwin is the correct move off of Harrison for GPPs…

• Manyak

@rutgerscb said...

Why do i have this feeling that Baldwin is the correct move off of Harrison for GPPs…

44 minutes last game, played bad, got 30fps. I don’t know how you don’t risk that

• IsuckatDK

Gasol/LouWill/NormanPow or Lowry/Warren/Ingles

• DrainTheSwamp

Fading Westbrook. Let’s go!

• debeatup

@rutgerscb said...

Baldwin is horrible, don’t do it. Son just got back from a D-League assignment and literally only had one good game

• jblastman

with a hurt Dragic trying to play, does that up the value for Kemba?

• rutgerscb

@Manyak said...

44 minutes last game, played bad, got 30fps. I don’t know how you don’t risk that

Well he was the only active PG on the roster, and he’s also shot up to 4800 from 3500 and i don’t think Tony Allen will be covering RWB the entire game he uses the pick and roll very effectively regardless besides being matchup proof, he also has a great knack for foul trouble.

• Mscanlon31

Lowry bron Bradley whiteside today.
    Nervous about whiteside

• letsampitup

Marcus Smart in a good spot?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@DefinitelyMiami said...

Why? Were they idiots when McRoberts or Derrick Williams started? its a 48 minute game regardless of who starts

Lol u serious?

• sportwiz628

Ersan or Kanter? Tough…

• zNaTuraL

Not playing Harrison tonight. He won’t play 40+ again. Just have a feeling. Also gonna try to fade gasol lol. Probably a bad move

• JNZ

man these are the times i hate, couple minutes before lock, i end up switching LUs around and end up screwing myself… gonna distract myself and take a shower 🙄

• vucdores1

I’m not playing N. Powell, which means Carroll will sit and Powell will score 60 Fps. So feel free to go all in on Powell.

• FoothillsFlash

@slpanthers24 said...

Lol u serious?

2 words – Pascal Siakam, he’s logged a grand total of 16 minutes in 3 consecutive starts for Toronto.

• ghost3490

Shitty player updates today. Dallas guys? And Carroll

• LaranzoW

Carroll in or out????!!!

• DrainTheSwamp

@vucdores1 said...

I’m not playing N. Powell, which means Carroll will sit and Powell will score 60 Fps. So feel free to go all in on Powell.

Powell pick of the night,I believe.

• ghost3490

@Mscanlon31 said...

Lowry bron Bradley whiteside today.
    Nervous about whiteside

Then play gasol

• pizzalovertyler

@ghost3490 said...

Shitty player updates today. Dallas guys? And Carroll

I saw someone said Dirk was upgraded to probable? No actual source has confirmed this.

• DrainTheSwamp

Good luck to all.

• fanturds

@pizzalovertyler said...

I saw someone said Dirk was upgraded to probable? No actual source has confirmed this.

2016; the year fake news got its own definition in dictionaries, encyclopedias and ‘trivial pursuit: remembering the teens edition’ answers.

• IsuckatDK

Dirk Nowitzki And Salah Mejri Probable Thursday Versus Lakers

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).