• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Charlotte ( -6 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6 ) at Cleveland ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Phoenix ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bigkino217

i hope lots of people play powell. i would never blindly trust someone to sit out where there has been 0 news released about them resting all day.

• RockyMtHigh

Seems like we aren’t going to find out about Carroll before lock. Lineup B saved.

• frozenleafz

@bigkino217 said...

i hope lots of people play powell. i would never blindly trust someone to sit out where there has been 0 news released about them resting all day.

Which Powell? lol

• jblastman

@frozenleafz said...

Which Powell? lol

wrong Powell

• SwissCakes

White Chocolate going to win someone a tourney tonight

• frozenleafz

I think Carroll is gonna play but be limited

• fanturds

overlay to be had in the 4 point play

• DrainTheSwamp

@frozenleafz said...

Which Powell? lol

• bigkino217

@frozenleafz said...

Which Powell? lol

norman

• SwissCakes

I kept one roster the same the whole day first time I’ve done that, all the pieces fit so perfectly together as long as carroll sits and irving plays.

• frozenleafz

good luck everyone!

• Champ

I just punted Stauskas LMAO

• DrainTheSwamp

@SwissCakes said...

White Chocolate going to win someone a tourney tonight

Who is White Chocolate?

• bigkino217

@fanturds said...

overlay to be had in the 4 point play

on DK? there’s no overlay in the 4 point play…

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Champ said...

I just punted Stauskas LMAO

Actually a good play with no embiid and Gerald Henderson out of it stays close through three quarters.

• SwissCakes

rodriguez for 76ers

• CodeBandit

Lineups locked and loaded, going to be an interesting night. Went Heavy in the FanDuel $500K Thu NBA Clutch Shot.

• Garym34

I hope love is the man in cleveland tonight and not james also need a big game from whiteside

• ghost3490

What is an overlay?

• NarrowJ

@bigkino217 said...

on DK? there’s no overlay in the 4 point play…

Looks like it was short of filling by 4000+ entries.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Welp… we’re locked in boys. Good luck to everyone!

• Champ

Lowry-Stauskas-James-Love-Powell (Dwight)-T Allen – Randle – TJ Warren I win

• bigkino217

@ghost3490 said...

What is an overlay?

where the entry costs don’t reach guaranteed the prize pool and the site loses money. for example if there was a $4 tournament with a 50k prize pool, but they only got 10k entries ($40k in entry fees) there’d be $10k in overlay.

• CodeBandit

@vucdores1 said...

I’m not playing N. Powell, which means Carroll will sit and Powell will score 60 Fps. So feel free to go all in on Powell.

I went about 50/50 between LUs with Powell and Without. Just kept moving towards a DeRozan and Batum SG Stack on FanDuel.

• bigkino217

@NarrowJ said...

Looks like it was short of filling by 4000+ entries.

that’s not overlay. that’s just lower rake.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).