• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Charlotte ( -6 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6 ) at Cleveland ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Phoenix ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Cocomilk

@Kloozy said...

They need to bench dragic and just feed whiteside. Is anyone watching that game? Is dragic playing bad ball? Or is it just bad stats and shots aren’t dropping?

Same old shit. Dragon drives and shoots or kicks it for 3. Case in point was the last play of the half, should have been an easy layup for whiteside when zeller helped but he kicked it way out to Tyler Johnson for a 3. Shaq was right when he put whiteside on blast… shaq would have cornered dragic in the locker room if he wasn’t getting the ball like this

• aengel927

I dont have a ton of Norm Powell exposure, but i dont get why people are celebrating/freaking over the Carroll news…

WithOUT Demarre, Powell starts with first unit and sees like maybe a 15% usage rate in the first half running with Derozan and Lowry, at which point Powell owners are hoping for a blowout and him to kind of take the reigns of the offense…

With Demarre, Powell is on the 2nd unit and obviously is ready to go tonight bc its 2nd night of a b2b vs the best team in the nba, so he gets like a 30% usage rate in the 2nd unit and then the game is more likely to be a blowout since they are using normal rotations in the 1h, and then powell can still take over the 2nd half as Carroll will be the first starter to sit if it gets to 20ish+ points.

Just my two cents…

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Gasol gonna pass whiteside by the first timeout

• mattyd2420

Yes kyrie on Bradley just like I thought

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Nice start westy

• DrainTheSwamp

LBJ 69.5% in my cash.

• DrainTheSwamp

@aengel927 said...

I dont have a ton of Norm Powell exposure, but i dont get why people are celebrating/freaking over the Carroll news…

WithOUT Demarre, Powell starts with first unit and sees like maybe a 15% usage rate in the first half running with Derozan and Lowry, at which point Powell owners are hoping for a blowout and him to kind of take the reigns of the offense…

With Demarre, Powell is on the 2nd unit and obviously is ready to go tonight bc its 2nd night of a b2b vs the best team in the nba, so he gets like a 30% usage rate in the 2nd unit and then the game is more likely to be a blowout since they are using normal rotations in the 1h, and then powell can still take over the 2nd half as Carroll will be the first starter to sit if it gets to 20ish+ points.

Just my two cents…

Thanks for calming me. I never even watch Toronto,so I hope you’re right.

• roach62

@bigkino217 said...

what is wrong with that distribution? seems pretty normal.

well..considering Batum is 3-11 0-4 on 3’s…just hard to figure out how hes played the most minutes as a starter with Batum, yet has half as many shots…hell Frank Kaminsky has 7 damn shots and MKG came back in early 2nd quarter..

i mean if he doubles his 1st half it wont really kill me, but wont be great either

• SwissCakes

LIggins on IT lets see how many IT gets tonight I went heavy on bradley

• ezreads

@slpanthers24 said...

Nice start westy

4 turnovers already, just put him on the bench already * facepalms *

• SzymonK

Love lol crushing

• dogplayer

Love is on fire!

• mattyd2420

Hell yeh love let’s get it

• jblastman

Love with 9 points in about a minute lol

• Jstri

What’s the ownership percentage on Westbrook I faded him for the first time ever

• Cocomilk

@bigkino217 said...

interesting harrison is only 8.9% owned in the four point play

Harrison is pretty bad …Conley was questionable and Baldwin was callled up

• jblastman

Batum with a ridiculous stat line

• Anton83

Whiteside picking it up almost double double

• SzymonK

Anyone over 11k is easy to fade

• Garym34

does Smart not start for celtics

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

I always get paasive lebron when i take him.

• ezreads

should faded westy, i knew he was gonna shit bricks, 5 turnovers already, fml

• mattyd2420

This is a good game loving it

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Garym34 said...

does Smart not start for celtics

No…

• Cocomilk

What a suquence for cav/Celtic stacks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).