7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at New Orleans ( -6.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) —- T: 206
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

After what Tyus did to the Bucks yesterday. RWB seems like the stud to go after tonight. Honorable mention to Harden and Cousins.

Do we still play Lance with Oladipo already being ruled out?

• monarch

@superjon said...

After what Tyus did to the Bucks yesterday. RWB seems like the stud to go after tonight. Honorable mention to Harden and Cousins.

Do we still play Lance with Oladipo already being ruled out?

Yes, that’s a stackable game. Bulls playing super fast past couple of weeks. Dunn, Cojo, Lance all look good.

• kps3205s

Steve Adams vs the Bucks for me is a no brainer tonight.

• KindGuy

9 game slate. Lit.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

It has been a horrible past 7 days for me as I have donated each night without a return. I am kinda new to the DFS world (about a month or so) and could use some help. I believe in a Givers Gain mentality so I will offer advice or my opinion when needed, but I think I am going to be on the receiving end of advice more often then not, at least for a little bit.

So since my LU last night crapped the bed at the end of the MIN-MIL game, I started working on todays game slate. I am thinking I am going to put 4 LUs out tonight with 2 different cores. I have one core set unless I am talked out of it.

My first core is:

R. Westbrook
    D. Booker
    S. Adams

(I currently only play on FD, if that makes a difference in any advice given)

Thanks!

• bucherpsu08

I personally wouldn’t consider Booker as part of a core. That’s a pace down game for them. I’d look at the other side of that matchup, particularly Hill, WCS and Randolph.

• BUFUu2

@bucherpsu08 said...

I personally wouldn’t consider Booker as part of a core. That’s a pace down game for them. I’d look at the other side of that matchup, particularly Hill, WCS and Randolph.

yep safe side for me wcs should still get time if its a blowout

• Theguy49503

Anyone thinking a Houston and Wizards stack?

• ClemsonAce

just glad the spurs aren’t on this slate…
    Any early news on Kuzma? Griffin w/ a minutes limit or sitting?

• jglumsic

@ClemsonAce said...

just glad the spurs aren’t on this slate…
    Any early news on Kuzma? Griffin w/ a minutes limit or sitting?

Amen to that lol freakin pissed at Pop.

• superjon

@kps3205s said...

Just like KAT last night?

I’m starting to think there’s not much merit to this whole, “bigs vs Milwaukee” thing.

Adams is on my list, but he’s far from a lock at this point.

• AidenTheEnemy

Last night was not bad for a 5 game slate but really liking tonight’s slate.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Thank you and it may not have a complete understanding, and pardon my ignorance, but why would you not consider Booker? I know it will be run at a slower pace, but Booker and Warren are the only scorers on the team. Even after an almost 10 game layoff Booker came back and played 33 minutes and by far dominated the scoring.

Booker seems to be a lock for 40+ Fpts a game at a $7800 FD price. The other teams pace doesnt seem to have an affect on his output as he seems to get his.

For what it is worth, I have Hill and Randolph in one of my builds with the aforementioned core. I have to pass on WCS, not because I dont like him, but because I can only play 1 center and I have Adams secured there tonight (Bucks soft against around the basket centers plus on a B2B).

• kipboggins

Give me Chriss as a sleeper. And Rondo Revenge for all the monies

• DfsBopBooth

@RandysCrow said...

It has been a horrible past 7 days for me as I have donated each night without a return. I am kinda new to the DFS world (about a month or so) and could use some help. I believe in a Givers Gain mentality so I will offer advice or my opinion when needed, but I think I am going to be on the receiving end of advice more often then not, at least for a little bit.

So since my LU last night crapped the bed at the end of the MIN-MIL game, I started working on todays game slate. I am thinking I am going to put 4 LUs out tonight with 2 different cores. I have one core set unless I am talked out of it.

My first core is:

R. Westbrook
    D. Booker
    S. Adams

Thanks!

I think Booker is good for cash. Safe floor and high ceiling. RWB is always safe, but I don’t think he hits value. I like Wall tonight at his price, Batum is in a good spot, I think Deandre has a 20/20 game tonight if Blake doesn’t play.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I am a MIN fan and I am pissed at how KAT played last night. Look where his shots came from….he didnt attack where the Bucks are weak and apparently he finished off the left over turkey from thanksgiving at halftime cause he slept through the second half.

What is it in the NBA with every single player regardless of the position, is a 3 point shooting expert (or at at least they believe to be)? I say move the line back!

Can’t make a free through but they can bomb away from the 3-point line!!!

• monarch

@RandysCrow said...

Thank you and it may not have a complete understanding, and pardon my ignorance, but why would you not consider Booker? I know it will be run at a slower pace, but Booker and Warren are the only scorers on the team. Even after an almost 10 game layoff Booker came back and played 33 minutes and by far dominated the scoring.

Booker seems to be a lock for 40+ Fpts a game at a $7800 FD price. The other teams pace doesnt seem to have an affect on his output as he seems to get his.

For what it is worth, I have Hill and Randolph in one of my builds with the aforementioned core. I have to pass on WCS, not because I dont like him, but because I can only play 1 center and I have Adams secured there tonight (Bucks soft against around the basket centers plus on a B2B).

I didn’t like Booker either. Road game at SAC and fairly priced up for someone that doesn’t get many peripherals. Shooting guard has tons of options tonight…Beal is at home vs Harden around that price…Lou Williams has that ceiling vs the Lakers.

I don’t see Bookers ceiling tonight but I am often wrong.

• gunshow2425

Oh if Kawhi Leonard played. It’s only my fault but if my 6k spot played and scored 30 points I would have won $450. I checked lineups at 6:40 and saw no updates. At 6:55pm eastern, I was holding my 10 month old and thinking “ ehhh I don’t need to check my phone.”

• BigQ

@RandysCrow said...

Just my 2 cents. You can consider Booker but maybe look at a couple of other options that might be in a better situation. 1 example is Dunn , he is in a good spot against the pacers not sure on his FD pricing but he comes in $700 lower on DK.

• superjon

@RandysCrow said...

The issue is the pace in which Sacramento plays. It’s slow. Like really, really, really slow.

Slow pace equals few possessions. Which leads to few opportunities, and in turn leads to a lower fantasy output.

I like Booker. But for only $300 more on FD, you can get Beal against a higher paced team, and a better DVP match up.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Two nights ago I had RWB in and reconfigured the LU with Wall….That didnt work out for me!

I have thought about D Jordan and I like deploying him (he is actually the center I am using in my alternate core build). I am not worried about Griffin coming back as he will definitely be on a minutes restriction (maybe 15-18 minutes the first game is my guess).

In one build I have I was thinking about Batum but decided to fit Kemba in instead.

• BigQ

Otto Porter tonight with a 50 spot on the rockets! Houston is absolutely horrible against the SF plus this game should be run and gun.

• dmbtrip2004

@RandysCrow said...

My first core is:

R. Westbrook
    D. Booker
    S. Adams

Thanks!

Take the advice here with a grain of salt. Trust your pics and as you get more experience you will know where to pivot. If you want to play Booker, play Booker.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I am often wrong too! That is why I am here!!! Haha

• Njsum1

@kps3205s said...

Eesh…at first glance you want to go there, yet Adams price is up and OKC as proved last game will happily pull him off the floor if the opposing team isn’t running a big out there, and Henson doesn’t see big minutes. So I’ll have some exposure, yet I’m not particularly interested at 6300.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).