7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at New Orleans ( -6.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) —- T: 206
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zpa1989

whos the SF for the raptors? DD? or is it powell, miles, OG?

• ItsATL

Somewhat new to NBA DFS. OK to pair Beal and Wall in a cash lineup?

• Genghis_Khan

@deerosa said...

One of those guys are usually the odd man out.

Yeah man and it’s always impossible to guess at too. I never know when Ingram is gonna show up to play.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Have little knowledge of him other than he is in the “minors” currently. I know that Abrines has started when there has been an opening but wasnt all that productive so I thought one of the previously mentioned players could be the replacement tonight.

Basically I was looking for tonights Vinsanity (because he cant possibly do it two games in a row right??)!! How about Joe Harris? lol

• elmore0631

@ItsATL said...

Put their salaries together … and x by 5.5-6 and see how often they get value. I’d look more at beginning of season

• mbunner23

@ItsATL said...

I wouldn’t. Especially considering the way the Wizards have been playing and Wall has struggled recently. I do like Beal tonight though.

• bhodgman

@ShooterMcGavin said...

@apeterson8809 said…

I have him projected for 24 DK points in my model so I won’t be on him. I think he will be over owned based on his last game and the fluky 15 rebounds.

I project Lance at at 29.85… I’ll be on him, but will also look to include some low priced value with high upside in case Lance duds (currently leaning Marquese Chriss).

I imagine Lance will be ~50-60% owned in the higher priced, single entry DK cash games…

• DirkDigglerz

Man looking into Kemba hmmm. Might syper low owned late night hammer

• Pphoye52

Anyone else think Chriss is a real nice value play tonight for some salary relief or is that just me?

• bucherpsu08

@Pphoye52 said...

Anyone else think Chriss is a real nice value play tonight for some salary relief or is that just me?

Risky but if you need to dip that low it could pay off. He’s a foul machine so you have to be comfortable with like a 6pt floor.

• marker0357

In Cash, thoughts on Harden vs. ABC vs. Westbrook??

• dominicanpapi

Looks like Kuzma is good to go per Matthew Moreno on Twitter.

• TicketRaven

Might be my Top 4 DK GPP Picks so far:

Adams
    Dunn
    AD
    Cauley-Stein

• TicketRaven

Anyone rockin’ these DK GPP’s?

Malachi
    Snell
    Norman
    Belinelli

• bjacksonibew

Who does ariza guard tonight? Porter?

• tmarohl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Man looking into Kemba hmmm. Might syper low owned late night hammer

Kemba sucks

• DirkDigglerz

Looking at Otto Porter 4 50 burgers this season its all paced up games LAC Portland and GS.. Versus detroit where the score is 117-111 hmm interesting I like the pace of this game

• NarrowJ

Jrue should be low owned with the pace down and Booker at the same price point. Good tournament pivot or no?

• elmore0631

@TicketRaven said...

Anyone rockin’ these DK GPP’s?

Malachi
    Snell
    Norman
    Belinelli

I’ll take Ullis over those.

• Falconsfly

@gausman7 said...

And the guy that said Saric was gonna break the slate. Guy nailed it…and I thought he was an idiot.

Sometimes people nail it even when they’re guessing. Sometimes people just don’t care to provide reasoning. I guess if you throw enough darts you will hit a bullseye, but the forum was slightly on fire yesterday throwing out picks. I’ll give props when they’re due

That guy did nail it. I saw that and was like eh I’ll toss him in my Napier lineup..kudos to him

• hawgfan

Is it bad that my highest priced player is Dray?

• EhhTimmay

Oubre Jr. get a usage/minutes bump at all with Scott out?

• Justing3

Any thoughts on John Collins tonight?

• BUFUu2

@ItsATL said...

i wouldn’t go with that pair for cheaper i would go tyler j and dragic i would almost bet anything they outscore them 2 tonight for the dk price anyways

• AVivier

Anyone else like CoJo today?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).