7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Atlanta ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ScofieldReturns

learned my mistake from yesterday, i’m cramming in harden and AD today…because if i don’t they’ll go for 80 each

• winnerchickendinner

I wonder if Derrick favors gets more minutes with crowder out. If he does he is a lock.

• jebaker22

While I could have done much better cramming guys in with some of the value, I did win $500 on yahoo with a wizards/thunder stack plus Covington. Debating on doing something similar or a stars/scrubs tonight

• scott33

@ScofieldReturns said...

learned my mistake from yesterday, i’m cramming in harden and AD today…because if i don’t they’ll go for 80 each

Not sure about the pricing on other sites but it’s rather easy to pair them up on Yahoo. I do like Joker, KD & Booker as well. Could be a Gobert smash spot, Beal without Wall, Dame could bounce back. Definitely an interesting slate.

• superjon

@ScofieldReturns said...

Link

Quo

Even with the lowest score being dropped on FD, I don’t think it’s a good idea to pair them. That’s 42% of your salary on just two players.

Not only is it unlikely they will both get 70+ fpts, but you’ll also need a lot of help from your punts. And I mean, a lot.

I think the winning LU is more likely to contain Harden or AD paired with a 9k player, and then 2 mid range players. So something like AD, Jokic, Mitchell, Ingles and then fill in the rest with some value plays/punts.

• tonedefrob

@scott33 said...

Not sure about the pricing on other sites but it’s rather easy to pair them up on Yahoo. I do like Joker, KD & Booker as well. Could be a Gobert smash spot, Beal without Wall, Dame could bounce back. Definitely an interesting slate.

It’s laughably easy on DK thanks to the Wiz value. How the hell did their prices go down?

Wiz value + Harden + AD = 5/8 of everyone’s cash lineup.

• topdawg235

@scott33 said...

Yea… I see 3 paths today….
    1. Harden and ad… pretty decent 10-14 people to move around them [it’s great eric gordon is sf now)
    2. One or the other, AD is on b2b, and has to deal with capela…
    3. Fade both… can stack a lot of mid 30s to 40 guys Booker wall Kemba etc.

Very interesting yahoo slate

• monarch

@winnerchickendinner said...

I wonder if Derrick favors gets more minutes with crowder out. If he does he is a lock.

Good call plus the Knicks play bigger than most teams and are super soft inside.

Also like Monte Morris lot. Malik Beasley got hurt in the 4th Q and Murray played 40 minutes yesterday. Morris could see 30 minutes in a nice spot vs Suns.

• noddy

Wiz value = Bryant, Green, and Sato? Does that mean you won’t play Beal?

• DfsBopBooth

@scott33 said...

Playing Harden tonight for sure. I like Gobert, but if the Knicks start Kornet at Center doesn’t that pull him away from the basket. I like to target the cavs and hawks game., both bad teams and lots of value between them.

• scott33

@DfsBopBooth said...

Playing Harden tonight for sure. I like Gobert, but if the Knicks start Kornet at Center doesn’t that pull him away from the basket. I like to target the cavs and hawks game., both bad teams and lots of value between them.

I like that Cavs-Hawks game as well. Little worried bout the b2b but there’s a lot of those tonight. I was thinking Kanter might get the start even though Kornet played well the other night.

• 2021Labs

Ive been toying with a spreadsheet that uses the formula behind the RGValue metric and applies it to the RG floor and ceiling projections, Ive found it helpful in visualizing the value of not just a players projection, but also his range of outcomes. Ive been using it to more accurately assess a players projected safety and upside…some early thoughts.

Its pretty easy to fit both Harden and AD into a DK lineup so I expect stars and scrubs to be how the masses go, but Im seriously considering fading both and going with a balanced lineup. (Im a one lineup player and I stick to single entry/3 entry max GPPs)
    -Hardens base projection is one of the most valuable relative to price on the slate, however he has a low floor for his price tag and not a lot of projected upside. Obviously hes not a bad play, but not a lock button guy for me tonight.
    -ADs base projection isnt as valuable, but he offers a much better floor and the highest upside of anyone on the slate. If choosing between the 2, I’ll probably lean AD, however there are a lot of very good value options at F/C, as well as Nikola Jokic on the high end.

Jokic being your highest priced player will be contrarian, and there are a lot of mid range values as well as Wizards pieces to put together a solid LU.

• scott33

I remember AD eating up Capela on opening night I believe it was. How many Fpts did he end up with? I know it was at least 70, maybe 80..

• MakinItHappen

Good luck finding the scrubs that can get 25-30 from that, then. LOL

• winnerchickendinner

@topdawg235 said...

Yea… I see 3 paths today….
    1. Harden and ad… pretty decent 10-14 people to move around them [it’s great eric gordon is sf now)
    2. One or the other, AD is on b2b, and has to deal with capela…
    3. Fade both… can stack a lot of mid 30s to 40 guys Booker wall Kemba etc.

Very interesting yahoo slate

I think Anthony Davis could smash against pj Tucker. If you watch last nights game against Dallas Deandre Jordan matched up with Julius Randle at center and Davis worked against klebler Powell and Barnes most of the game. Although this still depends on if Mirotic is out.

• MakinItHappen

@ScofieldReturns said...

• MakinItHappen

@ScofieldReturns said...

• DirkDigglerz

YEP it’s AD HArden lol

• MakinItHappen

Are Memphis getting blown?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Not only is it unlikely they will both get 70+ fpts, but you’ll also need a lot of help from your punts. And I mean, a lot.

Not saying is right or wrong but very doable on FD and I didn’t even use a sub $4k guy. And the lineup looks good, actually not that far below optimal projected lineup.

I actually was able to put a decent one together with AD, Harden and Curry, which works if you think Boban starts. If not you can take the same lineup and swap Curry for Dilliard and take Boban up to T Bryant or Hernangomez.

I haven’t checked other sites but I am thinking that you are going to need 2 studs and a third guy close in the $8.5 and higher range.

It isn’t even 10 am and there is plenty of value to get you there without really punting a position.

• schube4402

Hobbes nice call on the pivot to Winslow from Wiggins. Always appreciate the honest advice . Funny both guys ended up in the winning lineup. I entered a $20, 20 man winner take all tourney, $360 to the winner. Lost to moklovin by .25 point. Oh well, better luck ahead

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@MakinItHappen said...

Burks
    Aminu
    Harkless
    T Bryant
    Boban
    House
    Satoransky
    R O’Neal
    J Green

Shall I keep going? All the above mentioned guys are in spots that could net you 25+ fpts. Some of them and others not listed could hit 40 in their matchups.

• MakinItHappen

@RandysCrow said...

Burks
    Aminu
    Harkless
    T Bryant
    Boban
    House
    Satoransky
    R O’Neal
    J Green

Shall I keep going? All the above mentioned guys are in spots that could net you 25+ fpts. Some of them and others not listed could hit 40 in their matchups.

See now I don’t understand why you are giving away your edge with this list.

You do realise that some guys in here will be in the same contests you enter, right?

• DirkDigglerz

Tough matchup for Kornet, Gobert will have a big night… 50 burger at least

• Jeddy3

Lol at thinking there aren’t any scrubs who can get you 25 pts tonight. Take a lap.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).