7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Atlanta ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@ConRyl said...

Thoughts on Mason Plumlee? Cheap Centers?

Just play Thomas Bryant. He is playing his tail off with the opportunity he is getting. Centers vs Charlotte is a big thing

• Dfspacman

Are you guys playing any winner takes all contest, considering the contest with the $25 entry top 3 win $250, 35 man

• mbunner23

@Ronboogie6 said...

Off topic but I started using LineStar and I was reading a conversation and 1 guy kept stirring the pot and then I realized it was Benharp lol

Miss my boy Ben.

• casper

what other c does atlanta have if dedmon lynn and plumlee are out

• tmarohl

Wall might undergo foot surgery, out 6-8 months. Time to blow up the Wizards.

• damionismyname

@Ronboogie6 said...

Off topic but I started using LineStar and I was reading a conversation and 1 guy kept stirring the pot and then I realized it was Benharp lol

I think he got a 5 day ban here or somethnig. lol

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Miss my boy Ben.

Where is he?

• DirkDigglerz

@Ronboogie6 said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Where is he?

I’m not sure tbh. Someone mentioned a ban the other day.

• queensfinest

john wall out 6 to 8 months. yikes. might as well trade beal and tank

• yisman

John wall may be out several months

Wizards will miss playoffs either way it seems

• mambaland

@ConRyl said...

Thoughts on Mason Plumlee? Cheap Centers?

love plumlee

• ASitar

@dcsports21 said...

COULD be, but sounds like Millsap is back and he hasn’t been sharp recently. Ayton has had a few months to learn the league so I doubt Jokic goes crazy agan

Speaking of Ayton, whatcha think his ownership will be? I think if he hits 55 points, you NEED to have him, esp at his price.

• queensfinest

i bet ariza gets traded again lol might as well cuz they gotta tear it down. that wall huge contract is gonna haunt the wizards for years and years. i love beal but id trade everyone and start over but like i said its gonna be hard to rebuild with that wall contract

• queensfinest

i bet ariza gets traded again lol might as well cuz they gotta tear it down. that wall huge contract is gonna haunt the wizards for years and years. i love beal but id trade everyone and start over but like i said its gonna be hard to rebuild with that wall contract

• Ronboogie6

I know lamb is good defensively but I heard lamb gets lazy on PnRs. is this true or am I getting fed bullcrap? Beal and Bryant would be even better plays then.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I’m not sure tbh. Someone mentioned a ban the other day.

As far as I know Ben was not banned or suspended. I asked around a few days ago and no one banned him. No idea why he left, but to whomever said they saw him on another site tell him to come back home.

• captainwacky

@ASitar said...

Speaking of Ayton, whatcha think his ownership will be? I think if he hits 55 points, you NEED to have him, esp at his price.

Uhhhh what?

• ConRyl

Like Plumlee even with Millsap possibly playing?

• captainwacky

Just to clarify on Ayton (and not just be a dick)— I think he’ll be like 8 percent owned or less, and I think his chances at 55 are not great. If he goes for that, so be it. He’s also off a B2B in which he got abused by Steven Adams all game, and Jokic is no fun either.

• 2021Labs

@monarch said...

Just play Thomas Bryant. He is playing his tail off with the opportunity he is getting. Centers vs Charlotte is a big thing

I’m on board with this. As I’m getting done with work and tinkering with things. there are multiple better plays than Plumlee at PF and C. I think hes fine as a last peice but we can do better today.
    I really like Aminu as a cheap PF as well.
    It’s going to seem really easy to fit both Harden and Brow…everyone will be going down that LU construction path. As I said earlier I think theres merit to going balanced in GPPs today, it’s not hard to put a lineup with Jokic or Dame as your spend up that has plenty of upside a d a decent floor.

• gaelicgirl

@mbunner23 said...

Miss my boy Ben.

Me, too. Good to know he’s staying in form LOL He’s not banned, just on vacation.

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

Me, too. Good to know he’s staying in form LOL He’s not banned, just on vacation.

You with him?

• kbsktbll88

Lots of mid-tier and value guys on Cleveland in great spots against the Hawks who are on their 3rd game in 4 nights and tail end of a B2B with OT last night too.

• gaelicgirl

@mbunner23 said...

You with him?

LOL No!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).