7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Atlanta ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• biged263835

Anyone riding Lou Williams hot streak? Was only 6 percent owned in the Slam last night. Averaging 7x past 3 games.

• eatmyturf23

@gaelicgirl said...

Me, too. Good to know he’s staying in form LOL He’s not banned, just on vacation.

Annd.. drink

• ASitar

@biged263835 said...

Anyone riding Lou Williams hot streak? Was only 6 percent owned in the Slam last night. Averaging 7x past 3 games.

Moved down from Jokic to Ayton JUST to move up to get Lou.

• eatmyturf23

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL No!

Annnd.. drink again

• gaelicgirl

@eatmyturf23 said...

Annnd.. drink again

• captainwacky

I’ve played Lou each of the last 3 slates. Dude is rolling, but he also worked his ass off last night. I’ll still have my shares, but with some tempered expectations.

• ConRyl

@dustyschmidt22 said...

I’m on board with this. As I’m getting done with work and tinkering with things. there are multiple better plays than Plumlee at PF and C. I think hes fine as a last peice but we can do better today.
    I really like Aminu as a cheap PF as well.
    It’s going to seem really easy to fit both Harden and Brow…everyone will be going down that LU construction path. As I said earlier I think theres merit to going balanced in GPPs today, it’s not hard to put a lineup with Jokic or Dame as your spend up that has plenty of upside a d a decent floor.

Who are you liking as a pivot from Plumlee?

• deepfat

PG is a MASH unit. Anyone liking Trae or Sexton tonight?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@deepfat said...

I like them both. A lot.

• ASitar

Using DDR/Mills/Forbes together in my single bullet DK slate. Will that be a different way to go with all of the good guards from the other three teams playing tonight?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I like them both. A lot.

I hate them both in general, but certainly like them today. Which makes me a sad panda.

• captainwacky

@ASitar said...

Using DDR/Mills/Forbes together in my single bullet DK slate. Will that be a different way to go with all of the good guards from the other three teams playing tonight?

Different, yes.

• damionismyname

@deepfat said...

trey sex = ménage à trois

• dcsports21

@deepfat said...

Trae is only getting 28-30 mins when Lin is healthy so it limits his upside. Sexton in a great spot but the dude duds way too often, might take a chance on the later

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I hate them both in general, but certainly like them today. Which makes me a sad panda.

Yes, I concur with this general sentiment.

• ASitar

@captainwacky said...

Different, yes.

I meant late (10 pm) slate.

• superjon

Just won 800 at the local 1-2 game.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yes, I concur with this general sentiment.

That being said, I doubt I’ll have much of either on DK— there’s far too many good options and while I think those guys have good ceilings, they’ve been difficult for them to reach. Trae is a better play in my mind, but again… I’ll probably dabble with both.

• dpalltheway

Really hard to fade Beal now with the news on Wall. I’d expect him to come out extra motivated to try to prove to the team that the season isn’t over with him leading them (even though it pretty much is).

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

I meant late (10 pm) slate.

I’m not worrying about ownership on the late slate tonight. Like someone said here the other day, being contrarian just for the sake of it is a losing formula, so I’m going to take that advice.

• HungryHungryHip

I feel way too good about my lineup rn which means some news is gonna come before lock that implodes everything I’m sure

• eatmyturf23

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m certain that Ben firmly established a capitalized LOL is a drinking game. :)

• dcsports21

@dpalltheway said...

Really hard to fade Beal now with the news on Wall. I’d expect him to come out extra motivated to try to prove to the team that the season isn’t over with him leading them (even though it pretty much is).

as a homer I would like this to be the case but they play with no heart and struggle with this thing called team D lol

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m not worrying about ownership on the late slate tonight. Like someone said here the other day, being contrarian just for the sake of it is a losing formula, so I’m going to take that advice.

Take it and run.

• HungryHungryHip

@dcsports21 said...

as a homer I would like this to be the case but they play with no heart and struggle with this thing called team D lol

the only reason to fade Beal is ownership and different build for your lineup. Even then you’re going against the odds(needing him to be a below 40 pt fantasy producer in this spot for the fade to be justified)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).