7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Atlanta ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• draggin49

So what’s your guys take on Kornet ?
    Just had a great game . Worse matchup though today than yesterday . I’m stuck between Kornet or Bryant

• JTAx33

I think people approach ownership in the wrong way. If there’s a play you think is a phenomenal play obviously you want to have an idea what the ownership will be and overweight for leverage, but you don’t need to make a bad play just to differentiate. Last night guys like Murray, Winslow, LMA, and Wendell all came in at or below 5% and were clearly great plays. You don’t need to go crazy to be different. With that in mind, I’m more than okay with not having a single player under 15%. Took 13th in the 4-pt Play on Thursday with 16.7% Khris Middleton as my lowest owned play. Sure one other person had the same lineup as me but we were 13 points away from each taking home $9k. Would’ve missed out on a solid payday if I was paranoid that too many people also thought the good plays were good plays

• Ronboogie6

Everybody is talking Sexton from the cavs but why not save 700 and go Burks?

• yanksfan1

Is playing Beal, Satoransky, J.Green and T.Bryant too much in GPPs? Leaning no since 3/4 are under 4K so you don’t need much and this lets me get Harden and AD

• gaelicgirl

@eatmyturf23 said...

I’m certain that Ben firmly established a capitalized LOL is a drinking game. :)

Oh, gotcha…to Ben, then! LOL

• JTAx33

@draggin49 said...

So what’s your guys take on Kornet ?
    Just had a great game . Worse matchup though today than yesterday . I’m stuck between Kornet or Bryant

Not sure how much worse the matchup is. He’s gonna launch 3’s and give you 3-5 rebounds. He’s a fantastic shooter that could easily get hot again, but probably won’t be going 7-11 from deep again.

• DirkDigglerz

I love Bradley Beal way too much lol

• JTAx33

@yanksfan1 said...

Is playing Beal, Satoransky, J.Green and T.Bryant too much in GPPs? Leaning no since 3/4 are under 4K so you don’t need much and this lets me get Harden and AD

Barring OT you almost certainly can’t win a tournament with 4 Wizards. Would take 55+ from Beal and 35+ from all of the other 3. Possible I suppose but personally 3 is my max

• HungryHungryHip

If there’s no more meaningful news that breaks before lock get ready for some ‘so many people had the same lineups so they must be cheating’ takes after tonight

• yanksfan1

@JTAx33 said...

Barring OT you almost certainly can’t win a tournament with 4 Wizards. Would take 55+ from Beal and 35+ from all of the other 3. Possible I suppose but personally 3 is my max

I generally agree and try to stay away from even 3 when I can but the prices just seem too cheap today

• keephustlincuz

Need help for PF on FD. Who does the forum like?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ronboogie6 said...

Everybody is talking Sexton from the cavs but why not save 700 and go Burks?

I wouldn’t say everyone is 3 posts and 3 people in 14 pages, but Burks is great as long as Hood is out. Hood is currently questionable. Still might be OK either way.

• captainwacky

Why are you still talking about Sexton, Panda? But that point is actually extremely good; I’ll take burks over Sexton today if I’m going cleveland. Sexton has some distinct skill at not getting peripherals.

• dpalltheway

I have too much Favors

• eatmyturf23

@gaelicgirl said...

Oh, gotcha…to Ben, then! LOL

LOL….

• biardo6

@dpalltheway said...

I have too much Favors

I have trouble getting him right… but he is locked in tonight for me.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

LOL….

You guys and your little glasses!

• lotusbomb

3 plays from washington and jazz plus harden and AD should be popular tonight.

only guy Im nervous about is jeff green. Might get off him to blossomgame and booker from beal to differentiate in some lineups

• biardo6

I am sure that there is plenty of Harden talk in earlier posts, but I don’t want to scroll. I know Harden is matchup proof… but does Jrue make anyone want to temper expectations enough to consider fading him?

• superjon

@keephustlincuz said...

Need help for PF on FD. Who does the forum like?

Vonleh

• shady13

Anyone like Mikal Bridges for a low owned punt..pretty decent recent game logs?

• draggin49

AD and harden gonna make or break this slate .

• mbunner23

@biardo6 said...

I am sure that there is plenty of Harden talk in earlier posts, but I don’t want to scroll. I know Harden is matchup proof… but does Jrue make anyone want to temper expectations enough to consider fading him?

Not with a usage rate over 40% in an up tempo game.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

House Jr & Harkless
    Or
    J&G Green

Going Green has more upside right?

• mbunner23

It’s too easy to go Harden/AD/Beal.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).