7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Atlanta ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

But… if you get 12 yards… On 4th and 25…

There was clearly a holding penalty on the play. 5 yards and an automatic 1st down.

• JTAx33

@mbunner23 said...

Battle of field position my friend.

You didn’t win the GPP, but you doubled your entry money to fight another day.

If you keep playing to min cash then what exactly are you fighting for? The goal is to win another GPP this year. If I’m not putting myself in the best position to do so every night I feel like I’m selling myself short

• mbunner23

@JTAx33 said...

If you keep playing to min cash then what exactly are you fighting for? The goal is to win another GPP this year. If I’m not putting myself in the best position to do so every night I feel like I’m selling myself short

We all play differently but the odds of winning a GPP aren’t in your favor or anyone’s for that matter.

Maybe it’s different because I only play $20 a night with 1 lineup. But I’ll gladly double my $$, which helps me when I have an off night. I don’t get too cute.

• Njsum1

@JTAx33 said...

I think there’s 5 Wizards players firmly in play for GPPs tonight. I just don’t think more than 3 will be in the winning lineup. Don’t think that’s a crazy statement

It’s not a crazy statement, and you’re probably right, almost defintely right. My point is that some nights the path is clear to profit, yet maybe not massive returns. And I’ll grab the low hanging fruit while it remains low hanging.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

There was clearly a holding penalty on the play. 5 yards and an automatic 1st down.

• jess701

@mbunner23 said...

Usually ends up in bad nights but I’m rolling with it. Love every piece of it.

only one I am worried about is t. bryant on a back to back.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

It’s not a crazy statement, and you’re probably right, almost defintely right. My point is that some nights the path is clear to profit, yet maybe not massive returns. And I’ll grab the low hanging fruit while it remains low hanging.

Yep, that’s all I’m saying too.

Take the money and live to fight another day.

• mavrik2190

otto porter is out

• Dfspacman

Isn’t Nance likely to start today?

• DirkDigglerz

Ottoman Empire is out , finally some news

• JTAx33

@mbunner23 said...

Yep, that’s all I’m saying too.

Take the money and live to fight another day.

I mean keep doing whatever works for you. Personally I don’t think playing GPP to min cash is a profitable long term strategy but if it’s working don’t stop

• mbunner23

@JTAx33 said...

I mean keep doing whatever works for you. Personally I don’t think playing GPP to min cash is a profitable long term strategy but if it’s working don’t stop

It must be. Look at my scores this month.

I’m just saying it’s not always about winning a GPP because the chances of you winning are slim to begin with. I have no problem with minimum cashing If I’m playing one lineup because I’m doubling my entry money. Build that bankroll.

• monarch

@jess701 said...

only one I am worried about is t. bryant on a back to back.

Why?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

My opinion, I probably won’t go more than 3 Wizards myself on DK. Green and Bryant aren’t that cheap really and their ceilings aren’t insane. I can though see a world where Sato at 3.3K gets 30 DK points, Bryant at 3.9K gets 34 and Green at 3.9K gets 35, then Beal at 7.9K gets 55. That’s 144 points for 19K for a 7.57x return. Leaving you 31K for 4 positions or an average of 7,750 left per position. You should be able to find 4 guys with that amount of money to then get you another 200-210 points to put you at around a 350.

Now if it were only that easy..

• draggin49

Anyone going back to Lou Williams? Guy has been 🔥🔥

• jess701

@monarch said...

Why?

might have heavy legs little slower

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

My opinion, I probably won’t go more than 3 Wizards myself on DK. Green and Bryant aren’t that cheap really and their ceilings aren’t insane. I can though see a world where Sato at 3.3K gets 30 DK points, Bryant at 3.9K gets 34 and Green at 3.9K gets 35, then Beal at 7.9K gets 55. That’s 144 points for 19K for a 7.57x return. Leaving you 31K for 4 positions or an average of 7,750 left per position. You should be able to find 4 guys with that amount of money to then get you another 200-210 points to put you at around a 350.

Now if it were only that easy..

• byo34

Projections seem to have Favors rated high.. why is that? I can’t imagine it’s because Rubio is out..?

I have 4900 at F but I am just going to take Aminu, just wondering why some sites I see have Favors projected for more than usual.

• JTAx33

@byo34 said...

Projections seem to have Favors rated high.. why is that? I can’t imagine it’s because Rubio is out..?

I have 4900 at F but I am just going to take Aminu, just wondering why some sites I see have Favors projected for more than usual.

Crowder out

• jess701

@mbunner23 said...

lol

• byo34

@JTAx33 said...

Crowder out

Oh wow I didn’t even see that.. interesting!!!

• DirkDigglerz

forgot Crowder is out time to load up on Jingling Joe

• schube4402

Crowder is out and kornet is going to get man handled inside.. I probably won’t go there but can you play favors and Gobert together ?

• ScofieldReturns

so no matter what today, we will have to fade 1 of harden, beal, AD and jokic? (mathematically impossible to play all 4 on FD). Currently fading jokic but that’s scary

• jess701

@mbunner23 said...

how did you klebler do last night?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).