7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Atlanta ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zpa1989

anyone going to roll the dice with jeremy lin tonight?

who has more upside sato or exum?

• Dfspacman

Could they possibly give Murray the night off since he’s banged up and they are playing Phoenix?

• Luctyl99

Liking nance tonight with Thompson out again

• shagreezz3

nobody likes bryan forbes for the price? i dont like sato but i think he will be heavy in the lineups and does play better when he starts without wall, wats up with blossomgame too, never even heard of him actually

• fenway2015

john wall out for the season per espn satoransky will be a must play going forward

• HungryHungryHip

I don’t know if this matter to the Len death train squad but Miles Plumlee is ‘available to play’ and Poythress is available as well. I have 5 lineups across 3 sites and Len is in 2 of them but I won’t be surprised if he’s around 22-24 minutes tops and they spread it out vs a Cavs frontcourt w/o TT.

Maybe Plumlee is just ‘available’ in the sense of emergency since he’s been out for awhile but I don’t have a pulse of the Hawks so I have no clue

• PujolsJunkie

Anyone have any idea if Malik Beasley is closer to in or out? I’m feeling Morris and if Beasley’s out it would make him a lock for me.

• DirkDigglerz

@HungryHungryHip said...

I don’t know if this matter to the Len death train squad but Miles Plumlee is ‘available to play’ and Poythress is available as well. I have 5 lineups across 3 sites and Len is in 2 of them but I won’t be surprised if he’s around 22-24 minutes tops and they spread it out vs a Cavs frontcourt w/o TT.

Maybe Plumlee is just ‘available’ in the sense of emergency since he’s been out for awhile but I don’t have a pulse of the Hawks so I have no clue

I took a peek at his Gamelogs lol he only play 6 minutes a game

• mambaland

hate to overlook thomas bryant too

• miggs6876

@JTAx33 said...

Not sure how much worse the matchup is. He’s gonna launch 3’s and give you 3-5 rebounds. He’s a fantastic shooter that could easily get hot again, but probably won’t be going 7-11 from deep again.

I don’t know how you don’t play him on fd for bare min of 3.5k.

• crazylox2001

Moore and Bryant or Len bridges

• byo34

I have $800 leftover and love my lineup.. I normally don’t like to leave anymore than 400 but tonight it was just too easy (knock on wood)

• Luctyl99

Do we like zeller or Bryant more?

• Dfspacman

Has there ever been this much value before?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Dfspacman said...

Has there ever been this much value before?

It’s like it’s April tonight.

• Matoshea

Soooo Len or Bryant for yahoo cash?

• ScofieldReturns

i like bryant more but can’t afford the extra 200 over len on FD

• miggs6876

@dpalltheway said...

Ariza and Ingles are essentially the same price. I’m leaning Ingles but don’t feel great about it

I like Ingles tonight. He is my sneaky play I hope.

• HungryHungryHip

@Luctyl99 said...

Do we like zeller or Bryant more?

I feel it’s pretty safe to say the field is on Bryant. Zeller could have a ceiling game vs this Washington front court(Carter for Chicago smashed after being so down for so long) but who knows. Charlotte could go with Willy H for 20+ minutes which might limit Zeller’s minutes some. All how you feel or look at it

• feekdogg

@fenway2015 said...

john wall out for the season per espn satoransky will be a must play going forward

He’ll also be priced up after today.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Solomon Hill

who’s with me?!

• zpa1989

@Pandamonious said...

Solomon Hill…

who’s with me?!

might have to in one. him and bembry dirt cheap for 30 plus mins on FD why not?

• scott33

Seems like every time I watch Rockets-Pels play, Moore goes absolutely bonkers. Think I’m gonna throw him in one.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Solomon Hill

who’s with me?!

E’twaun moore is my weapon of choice there

• casper

@Pandamonious said...

It’s like it’s April tonight.

every day has been like April between rest injury personal days it’s been like this for awhile now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).