7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Atlanta ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

@scott33 said...

Sato 50% on Yahoo. So many mid range guys in good spots that are gonna be criminally under owned. I got a lot of Burks & Morris who I think can outdo Sato. All in on Gordon & Plumdog, good luck everyone!

You’re so good man, I always see you at the top of the standings Ronnie

Scary. Sato can get 30-40 maybe. Sure hope not. Needed more E Moore’s damn. He always scores 20+ vs HOU

• biged263835

@DirkDigglerz said...

Why the heck is Satoransky 50% owned he sucked yesterday!!!

He went for 7x on Fanduel even though be had -1 with 5 minutes left In the first half…..

• DfsBopBooth

@scott33 said...

Sato 50% on Yahoo. So many mid range guys in good spots that are gonna be criminally under owned. I got a lot of Burks & Morris who I think can outdo Sato. All in on Gordon & Plumdog, good luck everyone!

First time fading plumlee. Mini cavs/hawks stack.

• zline34

@eatmyturf23 said...

It’s a different kind of skill. You have many punt options and need to weigh your range of outcomes, risks, traps, or ownership allocations.

In thinking it’s because they are lazy lol. Doesn’t take any skill to punt guys that are guaranteed huge usage at Min price.

• Dfspacman

Confidence level tonite

• scott33

Hope Yahoo does 1 more overlay day on New Year’s Eve. They have officially spoiled me

• DirkDigglerz

@biged263835 said...

He went for 7x on Fanduel even though be had -1 with 5 minutes left In the first half…..

Good for you man,Okay man I see we play on diff sites, he sucked on Yahoo…

• DfsBopBooth

@scott33 said...

double post

• Calicapo

All the

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

You’re so good man, I always see you at the top of the standings Ronnie

Thx Dirk, came close last night with a couple in the 350 range. Gotta admit a lot of luck has played into it this week, I’ve had heavy exposure to a lot of OT games. Good luck tonight, I need Gordon to stop being a jerk.

• zline34

@Calicapo said...

All the

Same. Hoping Sato and Beal bust as I have none.

• noddy

I did all the quick matches on Yahoo! I wasn’t matched in my $10 and $5 ones so that’s easy money. And the person I’m playing in my $25 doesn’t have any Washington players so I’m not sure what to think of that since I have the 3 value guys.

• MakinItHappen

TOMAS SATORANSKY needs to play in the Euro leagues. That’s where he belongs. Not the heights of the NBA.

I am not even joking. Absolutely 1000% serious.

I just don’t get what this guy has?

• scott33

Tucker smh

• kps3205s

@jess701 said...

anybody watching the jones fight tonight

Only watching the prelims to see the one and only……..

• zpa1989

should i be nervous with no favors and no jeremy lin?

• damionismyname

Randle not letting Davis shoot. smh

• DirkDigglerz

@scott33 said...

Thx Dirk, came close last night with a couple in the 350 range. Gotta admit a lot of luck has played into it this week, I’ve had heavy exposure to a lot of OT games. Good luck tonight, I need Gordon to stop being a jerk.

Right I have Gordon too 70% SMH!! Tucker was the play

• scott33

@noddy said...

I wasn’t matched in my $10 and $5 ones so that’s easy money

• DirkDigglerz

Cody Zeller doing it again!!! Damn I have in all over earlier till te Len news came out Fuark! I hope Len matches him

• tmarohl

Giannis with 31-10-10 line.

• Sportsfan100

In the FD $5 NBA Assist, Sat is at 71.8, Beal 53.1, Harden 53.5, J Green 42.8 and Davis is 60.5% lol

Hopefully the later starters will be less popular tonight.

• jess701

glass in the locker room again?????

• scott33

@kps3205s said...

Only watching the prelims to see the one and only……..

Never thought he’d be opening the prelims. And to get back on topic, come on AD! Do something! Pass the ball Julius!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).