7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Atlanta ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

My crystal ball says Beasley is out and Barton is in, but limited.

Nice investment on your winnings!

• kbsktbll88

Eric Gordon still dirt cheap on Yahoo.

• mambaland

AD will go to locker room and screw everyone trying to repeat…tonights games look almost like last nights…i had to make sure it was not friday again

• miggs6876

@MakinItHappen said...

I throw suggestions too, I just found it a little interesting that you’d list all your scrub potentials.

At the end of the day the list you’ve made COULD POSSIBLY contribute to giving someone the push to choose a player that may place them ahead of you in the standings. You just never know.

I give suggestions and create debate. I like discussing the “why” and that’s what I’m doing in these forums. Discussing the why, but if I see a real steal that is on no one’s mind, there ain’t no way I’m mentioning him.

With all due respect do you think you would be the only one to see a real steal? I doubt it.I get your point. I see it as sharing information and discussing possibilities. To me your way of thinking is kind of selfish. I’m assuming you use the firum to assist you . Why not try to assist others? Just my two cents.

• jayzee666

@eatmyturf23 said...

I’ve seen you winning lately… I think your pep talks have lost their efficacy!

Maybe a new pep talk?

That was on Yahoo. Just started playing there consistently the last week. It took a couple of days for my powers to catch up with the new site, but now I am happy to say I am snowflaking players over there the last 3 days! Should be another long and prosperous losing streak!!
    All is well with the world.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I dont believe that Barton has even returned to practice. Harris and Milsap will return before him.

Are you questioning my crystal ball?

• mambaland

@Erwin827 said...

I rostered on Yahoo was under 6%.

where did you see the pct owned..it was my first night there and i did not find the percentages…was nice to win some loot though finishing top 150 in big one

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

Why not try to assist others? Just my two cents.

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

That’s a $444 entry/small field GPP.

I’m talking about large field GPPs, The $15 NBA Shot had no one score under 30 except CoJo who was the dropped score.

So I still maintain that if you want to win a large field GPP, you’re probably going to need more than 25 from your scrubs.

25 usually doesn’t cut it. However, if you get 70 or 80 from a couple guys it can work.

• machzeagher

@mambaland said...

where did you see the pct owned..it was my first night there and i did not find the percentages…was nice to win some loot though finishing top 150 in big one

Sounds like I was looking at the free Yahoo cup lineup based on what someone else responded, makes sense. Throwing a few in the $1 on Yahoo tonight just to try and get a feel for it. I was looking on iPhone and the ownership was listed directly to the right of the players name.

• miggs6876

@underdawgs said...

Who gets Pop’d tonight – Derozan, LMA, or Gay?
    Some good Spurs value will open up if/when we get word… which will probably come after lock…

One thing I noticed is LMA is cheap on fd 7.8k.

• JTAx33

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

So I didn’t cash at 299 points last night I don’t know what I missed. Feels like some nights you just don’t have a chance unless you have a Roto sub telling you who to pick because I spent a lot of time on that lineup and it didn’t seem like a 300 point night

Really not sure how yesterday didn’t feel like a 300 point night

• DirkDigglerz

Who is guarding AD? Tucker? lol.. AD on a back 2 back at home… we all know if he’s at home he’s a +10 always on fantasy points.. their statmen always credits him free steals and blocks.
    First game against Houston he got 80..that’s with Mirotic playing..

• mambaland

@machzeagher said...

Sounds like I was looking at the free Yahoo cup lineup based on what someone else responded, makes sense. Throwing a few in the $1 on Yahoo tonight just to try and get a feel for it. I was looking on iPhone and the ownership was listed directly to the right of the players name.

yea i find the app on phone or ipad better than laptop for info..i may try that to see tonight

• DfsBopBooth

So playing AD and Harden together, do we need 130 between them combined. I mean on yahoo its 57% of your money. Im trying to decide which one is going to score more tonight, the Pels gave some big games up to Doncic. Pels side of the ball, you have Randle and AD both playing 37+ mins how do the Rockets cover them? Chriss might get 15 mins to try and handle AD or Randle, Clark comes in against AD? Just trying to look at it for a coaching perspective.

• eatmyturf23

@jayzee666 said...

That was on Yahoo. Just started playing there consistently the last week. It took a couple of days for my powers to catch up with the new site, but now I am happy to say I am snowflaking players over there the last 3 days! Should be another long and prosperous losing streak!!
    All is well with the world.

Good to know all’s in balance again then!

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

😁

• BUFUu2

@mambaland said...

AD will go to locker room and screw everyone trying to repeat…tonights games look almost like last nights…i had to make sure it was not friday again

yep and i really like it made good profit last night with all 4 of my lineups if news breaks early i maybe all in tonight with a few 100 dollar lineups just depends cuz i have my boys ball game i coach and the game is at 5 central time so i don’t want to get screwed with a late scratch or wall and morris play. But satoransky i maybe out agains he played like trash last night and considering c randle he played really well with his limited mins

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

One thing I noticed is LMA is cheap on fd 7.8k.

Cause no one has been playing him. He routinely has been underperforming in plus matchups.

I could see Harrell giving him fits.

Plus keep in mind that Pau is back and though getting limited minutes, still adds another body to the frontcourt.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Lol, I dont have your B/R. Cant afford to roster inactive players.

• Njsum1

@DfsBopBooth said...

So playing AD and Harden together, do we need 130 between them combined. I mean on yahoo its 57% of your money. Im trying to decide which one is going to score more tonight, the Pels gave some big games up to Doncic. Pels side of the ball, you have Randle and AD both playing 37+ mins how do the Rockets cover them? Chriss might get 15 mins to try and handle AD or Randle, Clark comes in against AD? Just trying to look at it for a coaching perspective.

Don’t do it on yahoo. You can give it a go on DK. I’m not, yet it’s better to try it there.

• Irisheric777

How do we feel about Jeff green vs Marvin williams and vice versa?

• eatmyturf23

@DfsBopBooth said...

Yeah I don’t like taking both Beard and Brow on Yahoo. It’s a lot of facial hair, and it really cripples your options unless you fade all mid range guys and there are some excellent choices across all positions between $20 and $40.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

Nights like tonight are always interesting from theory and construction stand points. Everyone the first couple pages talking about Harden and AD and for good reason. They’re easy to fit in, especially under the assumption Wall sits. Massive ceilings for sure. At the same time on DK you can fit in Dame, Durant, LMA, and Jokic for example with a couple cheap Wizards and a couple other values and get the same effect. Lots of different ways to build. No shortage of good plays. Should be fun.

True. I’m definitely playing one lu with AD/Harden. Hope both just go for 50 or so. Looking at Booker, Holiday, Dame, Durant, etc….they hit 50s and I’m ahead of the field.

• kbsktbll88

@DirkDigglerz said...

Who is guarding AD? Tucker? lol.. AD on a back 2 back at home… we all know if he’s at home he’s a +10 always on fantasy points.. their statmen always credits him free steals and blocks.
    First game against Houston he got 80..that’s with Mirotic playing..

Capela will guard AD. Tucker will guard him when Rockets go small. 3rd game in 4 nights and the tail end of a B2B for AD and the Pelicans. Usually that’s when the glass starts to crack.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).