• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

You had to play him though once harden was scratched.

Lakers were on a B2B as well.

Bit of an annoying night, managed to break even. Yet if the last game wasn’t a dud and Lebron Luka and AD could have had some back and forth, it was a night where I could have cashed every lineup I made, with some better than min cashes mixed in. True profit opportunities don’t arise often, and this one was ruined by Lebron and Luka having 10% bad outcomes.

Well, that’s the thing, you didn’t have to. Granted, I did against my own intuition, but the winners didn’t. I mean, at what point does something become a reliable trend? Add a 14th straight blah game for Doncic on B2B’s.

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/how-many-dk-points-has-luka-doncic-averaged-in-back-to-backs-in-his-career-with-game-logs

• jv21

Man, who is sdao14x, dude swept all the low entry contest on Fanduel and with a single lineup.

• SkateFiend

It’s uncanny that when I need late night studs to simply reach their floors to min cash, one of them will find some way to underachieve JUST enough to deny me the lowest hanging fruit.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Well, that’s the thing, you didn’t have to. Granted, I did against my own intuition, but the winners didn’t. I mean, at what point does something become a reliable trend? Add a 14th straight blah game for Doncic on B2B’s.

Yeah I know he hasn’t been great on back to backs. Yet he only played 30 yesterday and I didn’t need much more. 35 was loooowwww. Lebron was kinda weak as well. Who, I had as much of as Luka.

Together they underperformed they’re season averages by like 38dk. Gimme half that and I cash 100% of my lineups.

• ASalvaro

great prices tomorrow on DK for Jimmy Butler and Bam against Washington

• Petergunz82

316 on DK w Luka and AD

• telestraightshooter

@SkateFiend said...

It’s uncanny that when I need late night studs to simply reach their floors to min cash, one of them will find some way to underachieve JUST enough to deny me the lowest hanging fruit.

Same here- most nights a Joker/ LbJ/ Luca stack would generate 160, not 113.

Note to self, next time play @ least 6 from a game like hou/nop

• chronoxiong

I am on a 4 night winning streak on Yahoo. Won $30 in the Baller: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/6349686/106799805

Overall, doubled up on Yahoo by spending $28 and won back $55. I am happy about that lineup but yeah, could have played anyone else besides Miles Bridges. I had Daniel House or that Hartenstein guy from the Rockets. In fact, I didn’t trust any of the Rockets. I faded them except for McLemore because I thought they were traps. I knew PJ Tucker was worthless though because he needs other guys to create for him. On FD, I had Harden so I lost on there. FD is pretty much dead to me. Sometimes I wish that site will can get in trouble due to the lineup buyers and other b.s people do.

• RWilder

@jv21 said...

Man, who is sdao14x, dude swept all the low entry contest on Fanduel and with a single lineup.

Pretty sure he won the main event to, with 6 LUs or something, took home 75k.

• sivad40

https://twitter.com/PelicansPR/status/1211809558433325058?s=20
    s
    It’s too late change stats, but Josh Hart had three assists taken away from. One was given to E. Moore and other two was given to L. Ball. Ball ends with the a triple-double.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.