• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kinger

Not playing Mr. Glass on the 8pm games. Already burned by Harden. FD.

• kwest

@theIrrigator said...

Lebron and AD both IN

Good for Kuzma

• choppadown

@Theguy49503 said...

Grant or Plumlee?

I’ve got 100% Plum-dog on FD.

• RipCityRings

Who’s everyone playing at C? I kind of hate everyone there, Holmes and Val are too expensive, Clarke has no ceiling, PJ Washington was trash last time vs MEM… but I also hate the Houston punts.

Might just go Zeller since they’ll probably need his size.

• kinger

Nevermind. lol

• RWilder

Graham or Holiday? Can’t decide

• choppadown

@RipCityRings said...

I hate all the Houston value. Clemons has been getting no minutes but just got a 3-year deal, seems like he’s due for a bump at least. McLemore always goes for 12fps when I play him and 35 when I don’t. Rivers can’t crack 30 to save his life. I sort of like Delon Wright more than any of them.

I’m also kind of starting to wonder if this is a Rozier game more than Graham.

I’ve got Rozier and Graham in my main lineup…so I think it’s going to be both.

Guards vs. MEM has been a thing lately.

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

Who’s everyone playing at C? I kind of hate everyone there, Holmes and Val are too expensive, Clarke has no ceiling, PJ Washington was trash last time vs MEM… but I also hate the Houston punts.

Might just go Zeller since they’ll probably need his size.

Jaxson Hayes. He will run around and blocks shots, rebounds, dunks. Plus there is nobody for him to defend so foul trouble is not an issue

• RipCityRings

Going Delon over McLemore, yolo.

• Seyedaed

WELL I DID A CRAZY AZZ LINEUP. Could this be the one where i win?

• RipCityRings

Rivers 56% in the DK $8, good god. McLemore 35%. Zeller just 2%, fingers crossed…

Also Hartenstein 47%, woooow. Porter Jr 20%.

• deepfat

Jerami Grant sneaky play of the day.

• FantasySultan

Harden 30% on FD gpp

• superjon

@FantasySultan said...

Harden 30% on FD gpp

Dang, I have a chance.

• FantasySultan

No SGA No Cash? :)

• dcsports21

@yisman said...

The point is that no one beats these lines long terms so they’re more predictive than anything anyone has ever come up with.

The people setting them originally are very sharp and there are very sharp people with enough money to move the lines if there’s an inefficiency in the market.

So it’s actually irrelevant what the oddsmakers’ motivation is. The market self-corrects. It always does.

Lol dude you’re too much. Have a good night

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

I hate all the Houston value. Clemons has been getting no minutes but just got a 3-year deal, seems like he’s due for a bump at least. McLemore always goes for 12fps when I play him and 35 when I don’t. Rivers can’t crack 30 to save his life. I sort of like Delon Wright more than any of them.

I’m also kind of starting to wonder if this is a Rozier game more than Graham.

Overthinking the rocket value imo

• Yeoman

@choppadown said...

I’ve got Rozier and Graham in my main lineup…so I think it’s going to be both.

I did the same and thought I was crazy. I also played JJJ and JVal together. And they turn out to be my lowest-owned guys.

I’m doing something wrong tonight. Glad I’m playing small.

• Bigb1485

Too short of a slate to have avoided all the Houston players?

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Overthinking the rocket value imo

Maybe, but it’s a short slate and everyone is going to be on the same plays. Have to differentiate somewhere.

Not that it matters because Lonzo is smashing and I faded due to him being Lonzo.

• Yeoman

@monarch said...

Plus there is nobody for him to defend so foul trouble is not an issue

He doesn’t need to be defending anyone to get in foul trouble.

• raul214

glad i went 60% ball

• Bigb1485

Seen this before with ball whenever I play him… invariably ends up with 25… but I didn’t play him tonight so theres that

• mbunner23

I’m curious, how much salary some of you guys left on the table tonight? Let’s hear it. Anyone over 1,000?

• RipCityRings

Looks like good JV showed up today, which makes perfect sense because I decided to draw a line and fade.

SloMo also wrecking early.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).