7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Randallus

Low O/U for most of these? Am I right on that? Normally the O/U ranges from 220-240 right?

EDIT: oh and thanks Panda for throwing these up so quickly since the season started. Much appreciated.

• gaelicgirl

Thanks, Panda! Missing one game, 10:00 MIN @ LAC

• xaab

@gaelicgirl said...

Thanks, Panda! Missing one game, 10:00 MIN @ LAC

That’s probably a sign to avoid that game altogether.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@xaab said...

That’s probably a sign to avoid that game altogether.

Maybe, technically it just means there wasn’t odds out for it and I missed it. Was thinking it was a 9 game slate, so it made sense, but I was wrong.

Thanks GG.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

@Randallus said...

Low O/U for most of these? Am I right on that? Normally the O/U ranges from 220-240 right?

EDIT: oh and thanks Panda for throwing these up so quickly since the season started. Much appreciated.

Yeah, not as extreme at 240 usually. You would think on a 10 game slate there’d be a couple 228-232 types. Some slower teams tomorrow. NO and Phoenix have been playing slow, as an example of a game you would think would have a higher total.

Chicago/Washington will end up with the highest total for sure, but one hasn’t been posted yet. I’d imagine that one ends up in the 228-232 range for sure.

• fresh56

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) — T: 217

is all i needed to see. 3 cavs, 3 knicks plus dortz and another one off and….

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Chicago/Washington will end up with the highest total for sure, but one hasn’t been posted yet. I’d imagine that one ends up in the 228-232 range for sure.

I undercut. Found totals. 234.

Found everything else as well. Updated up top.

• donkeydealer

Drummond is still underpriced.

• zline34

Wow Wiggins is going to be like 55%

• callmetouch

When Elf drops 10+ assists tomorrow

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

At first glance some potential revenge/homecoming spots:

1) Sato/Otto go back to DC (actually Temple too for even bigger of a punt play). Wish Sato and/or Porter got more run because they would likely crush here especially at Sato’s price.
    2) Then we got Bledsoe going back to Phoenix. This one might have some legitimacy to it as I remember this was a messy break up.
    3) Jeff Teague going back home to Indianapolis. He also played for the Pacers for a few years.
    4) Kyle Lowry back home to Philly. I think he usually balls out when he goes back home too.

So we got two recent chalk busts in Teague and Bledsoe which makes them more intriguing IMO. Two guys in Sato and Porter with unreliable roles but in awesome spots with solid prices. Then we got Mr. Philly/Mr. Villanova back home. Obviously no fans make these spots less interesting but I always like thinking about them.

• miggs6876

Great slate here. Westbrook should chew up Chicago. Drummond still to cheap on FD. Tried to fit both in a lu. Leaves me pretty thin. Nance with Love out and Reid with Towns out seem reasonable. Like a rested Rose at 5.5k too. Plumlee still very cheap.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@zline34 said...

Wow Wiggins is going to be like 55%

Why?

• monarch

Teams with a day off playing B2B teams went 2-0 yesterday. Memphis on the road without Ja beat Brooklyn and Portland on the road upset full strength Lakers team.

I am noticing what I think is a trend for teams able to benefit from practices. Tonight teams in that position are GSW, ORL and SAC.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Teams with a day off playing B2B teams went 2-0 yesterday. Memphis on the road without Ja beat Brooklyn and Portland on the road upset full strength Lakers team.

I am noticing what I think is a trend for teams able to benefit from practices. Tonight teams in that position are GSW, ORL and SAC.

Noted but it’s a very small sample size. Let’s see if the trend continues.

• monarch

Wizards blast the Bulls tonight. Some storylines in this one with Scott Brooks/Billy Donovan. If I remember correctly Brooks will kick a man while he is down. But if the game is competitive than Lavine most likely reaches into the 50s.

• monarch

Celtics, Clippers and Bucks vs Heat (again) all play tomorrow. I think the pricing will begin to tighten and the scores will go down a bit as these teams are about to play a lot of games in a short amount of time so rotations will probably stay pretty deep. Saw where the Hornets have 10 games in 16 days.

• Theguy49503

Are guys like Wright and Josh Jackson worth going back to today? Also would it be crazy to play Wright, Jax, and Grant in the same lineup or would that be point chasing?

• Supersharpie

@sochoice said...

Why?

Same question. He is priced to only hit 5-6x with the potential of a significantly lower floor.

• Ndepompei

@Theguy49503 said...

Are guys like Wright and Josh Jackson worth going back to today? Also would it be crazy to play Wright, Jax, and Grant in the same lineup or would that be point chasing?

Not worth it if griffin and rose are back I don’t think

• miggs6876

@Ndepompei said...

I second this.

• miggs6876

I think Randle is pretty cheap at 7.7k on fd.

• Theguy49503

@Ndepompei said...

Griffin is still listed as out but it’s early and that could change checking on Rose now. Thanks.

• emnj69

I hate playing him but bam should smash tonight

• mbunner23

@emnj69 said...

I hate playing him but bam should smash tonight

He should, players with his skill set usually destroy them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).