7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Not sure, WHY are people on Herro?

He’s 4500 on FD….DK I hear ya, yet still maybe a one off

• ValuableTrader

@Njsum1 said...

Not if Kawhi sits

Any idea if Kawhi is playing?

• Randallus

Hey Irrigator.

1. Thanks for all the updates. I follow your comments in here like an addict on a corner waiting for his dealer.

2. Any news on Lauri yet? I’m literally sitting by my phone checking.

• synth

Who we looking at as sub-4k on dk value today?

I’m messing around with some lineups and like CP3, Sexton, and Elf as guards today but struggling to find value that I like as much as yesterday. I suppose that’ll come as lineups are released and sitting players open up value, but I want to have a good handle on the slate before hand instead of just panicking when the info comes out. Yesterday I froze once LBJ was in and didn’t know where to pivot so I just kept AD in and paid the price so I want to fix that mistake today.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Randallus said...

Hey Irrigator.

1. Thanks for all the updates. I follow your comments in here like an addict on a corner waiting for his dealer.

2. Any news on Lauri yet? I’m literally sitting by my phone checking.

Lol I just post the news when I get the alert from FL. I haven’t seen anything yet

• monarch

Oubre at 5.7k….he most likely goes ham tonight.

• CharlieDontSurf

@synth said...

I’m messing around with some lineups and like CP3, Sexton, and Elf as guards today but struggling to find value that I like as much as yesterday. I suppose that’ll come as lineups are released and sitting players open up value, but I want to have a good handle on the slate before hand instead of just panicking when the info comes out. Yesterday I froze once LBJ was in and didn’t know where to pivot so I just kept AD in and paid the price so I want to fix that mistake today.

Talk of Satoransky, Exum and Muscala.

• JSteele

@synth said...

I’m looking at Diallo if Hill sits

• jdtrey

@realphipps said...

Sexton has 50+ upside.

600 more than Nance on DK, 1800 less than Drummond.

Nance has 50+ upside as well for cheaper? And as much as it pains me to say Drum has 80 point upside.

• ifthethunder

@osuryanf said...

I’m a homer but I’d take Cleveland to win straight up over NYK all day.

They’re playing good basketball and the Knicks are not good. Drummond destroys Mitchell Robinson if that’s who they throw at him.

Or heck look at whatever Drummond’s O/U on rebounds is

Or even a prop with Nance… he plays well when Love is out

They have CLE listed at -3.5. I’d still take it, but what I’m offered is a profit boost of 20%. Which is nice, yet not 200%.
    ~

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Oubre at 5.7k….he most likely goes ham tonight.

Yeah he or Wiggins

• superjon

@Southie777 said...

Quick question here. I barely dabble in NBA, but I usually play a bit during NHL ASB or the occasional day where I just feel like it. So, seeing all the big contests the first couple of nights of the season last week, I dabbled. And I actually did half-decent and it was more fun than I remembered and I certainly did better than I’ve been doing in football most weeks. Anyways, one thing that always scares me off in NBA DFS is stacking. It just makes sense in baseball and hockey and football, but I always hesitate in basketball and, if it’s a 4-game slate, I’ll try to have one guy from each team (or something close to that). So, my “quick” question is what correlates? Any rhyme or reason to which positions or you can just play multiple guys from the same team and they can both go off? On a big slate like tonight, I would be very hesitant to have more than two guys from the same team, but I see people mentioning 3/2 or even 3/3 game stacks. I know enough to know that I know nothing when it comes to NBA DFS, so I’m all ears. Thanks!

Less stacking on big slates.

I won’t have any lineups with more than 2 players from the same team tonight.

• frugal

@JTL33 said...

I still love Fox as a pivot off of the potential Russell chalk.

Either I’m going to have a very good or a very bad night as a bunch of players declared chalk today I have no interest in.

• Brendan239

Looks like a combo of ABC/Tatum/Jokic could be pretty contrarian and come close to 200 FD points.

• fresh56

anybody else on vanfleet with seth curry guarding him?

• IT4MVP

Is nobody playing Jokic??? Back to back? Blowout potential? He’s probably going to be very low owned

• chronoxiong

@IT4MVP said...

Is nobody playing Jokic??? Back to back? Blowout potential? He’s probably going to be very low owned

The Nuggets lost to the Kings last week from a very lucky buzzer beater from Hield. I’m sure they are going to want to get revenge for that loss. I think Jokic is in play again tonight even with the back to back.

• monarch

@fresh56 said...

anybody else on vanfleet with seth curry guarding him?

I don’t think that’s necessarily how that works

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Ja Morant (ankle) expected to miss 3-5 weeks. https://t.co/pR7IsDnrb7

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Southie777 said...

Quick question here. I barely dabble in NBA, but I usually play a bit during NHL ASB or the occasional day where I just feel like it. So, seeing all the big contests the first couple of nights of the season last week, I dabbled. And I actually did half-decent and it was more fun than I remembered and I certainly did better than I’ve been doing in football most weeks. Anyways, one thing that always scares me off in NBA DFS is stacking. It just makes sense in baseball and hockey and football, but I always hesitate in basketball and, if it’s a 4-game slate, I’ll try to have one guy from each team (or something close to that). So, my “quick” question is what correlates? Any rhyme or reason to which positions or you can just play multiple guys from the same team and they can both go off? On a big slate like tonight, I would be very hesitant to have more than two guys from the same team, but I see people mentioning 3/2 or even 3/3 game stacks. I know enough to know that I know nothing when it comes to NBA DFS, so I’m all ears. Thanks!

I rarely worry about stacking and correlation with NBA. It’s all about Usage, FPPM, Value, Pt/$ and DvP for me. Like last night with with the Detroit guys. They were all so cheap and all getting a usage/role boost and the matchup wasn’t one to be to concerned with. I had lineups with 3, 4, and even 5 Detroit players. Brooklyn also had guys out so there were underpriced players for their expected usage/role boost. I mixed all those guys in also and then filled out the rest of my lineups with the studs.

If any of that helps

• Njsum1

@ValuableTrader said...

Any idea if Kawhi is playing?

How would I know, I don’t work for the Clippers.

If you need up to the minute news go to Basketballmonster.com, then click news, then add it to your favorites. That’s what I use 👍

• osuryanf

If Russell is chalk tonight then I feel even better about tonight. I multi enter and have zero. That’s how confident i am with DLO at his price

• jessedio

@IT4MVP said...

I have him in a bunch. He’s in shape and the entire offense goes through him.

Gotta have some Jokic today.. SAC has nobody that can slow him down. Maybe Whiteside bring-back with Jokic.

• fresh56

@monarch said...

I don’t think that’s necessarily how that works

who else is he going to be guarding? everybody else would just shoot over him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).