7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@fresh56 said...

who else is he going to be guarding? everybody else would just shoot over him.

No NBA team plays pure man defense.

• monarch

I think Wiggins and Oubre Jr are correlated. Wiggins had a really good game last time out and Oubre Jr would have if he didn’t go 3/16 from the field. Now they get a Pistons team on a b2b where the Warriors are favored. Run it back with D Rose and pray for overtime.

• ScofieldReturns

can i trust elf tonight in FD cash….?

• samuri8

To be clear people are talking about Russell Westbrook as chalk not Dlo…

• Georgesteele

So which pussies will be resting tonight? NBA used to be a really fun sport to watch, now it’s become a parody of itself.

That being said, who are the value plays tonight.

• marker0357

@jessedio said...

Yup, what bet are you leaning towards?

I like CLE ML and WAS ML

• fresh56

@frugal said...

No NBA team plays pure man defense.

I haven’t watched any sixers games this season yet but i assume they’re not playing zone the entire time Seth is on the court. At some point they have to play man and when they do i can see vanfleet scoring in bunches.

• beastdog325

Deep longshot but with Korkmaz out there’s 20 extra min to fill. Maxie has looked very active in limited time. Could be Thybulle too havent seen clarification.

• marker0357

@ifthethunder said...

They have CLE listed at -3.5. I’d still take it, but what I’m offered is a profit boost of 20%. Which is nice, yet not 200%.
    ~

why not 200%? It’s available to anyone on DKSB after opt in. There’s also a 20% profit boost on all NBA games (after opt-in) but that’s for the rest of the year. You can choose your boost when you make your bet.

• miggs6876

@Brendan239 said...

Ingram is my favorite play tonight. I think he ends up with the highest FD score on the slate.

His match up is pretty tough vs Bridges. That guy can play some D. It feels more like a Zion game to me.

• monarch

@fresh56 said...

I haven’t watched any sixers games this season yet but i assume they’re not playing zone the entire time Seth is on the court. At some point they have to play man and when they do i can see vanfleet scoring in bunches.

We don’t know how the Sixers will choose to defend the Raptors. Danny Green could very well defend FVV because he is the guy who runs around all over the court through screens. It might be Curry on FVV but whoever is defending FVV he always searches out the mismatch via the PnR. Most of FVV’s production comes on switches with the front court players. He is rarely iso-ing his primary defender. He gets there on steals and threes not clearing out to take a guard to the basket. He is a fine play, if his shot is hitting he will get there.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Davis Bertans will play increased minutes Tuesday.

• frugal

@fresh56 said...

To clarify, modern NBA offense is genrally all about the pick and roll/pop designed to try and create the best matchups for high usage players while NBA defenses are all about designing a switching system to hide the weakest defenders in the weak side corner as well as create help defense to protect the rim. It is very rare to see 5 player man to man player assignment for significant minutes outside cases where teams try to keep their best defender on the best offensive player.

• jjwd

@Georgesteele said...

So which pussies will be resting tonight? NBA used to be a really fun sport to watch, now it’s become a parody of itself.

That being said, who are the value plays tonight.

lol

genius

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Blake Griffin, Derrick Rose will play Tuesday, as expected.

• superjon

Anyone taking a flier on Thad if Lauri is out?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Joel Embiid (back) remains probable Tuesday.

Lineup note: Joel Embiid (back) won’t have a minutes limit if he plays Tuesday.

• rocketman828

Ok guys what would you do? Zion,Garland,Dragic or Dragic,Middleton,Nance.

• Brendan239

What’s “(player-popup #ed-davis)Ed Davis”:/players/ed-davis-1265’s FPPM?

• monarch

We need some news

• rickleese

@superjon said...

Anyone taking a flier on Thad if Lauri is out?

My best guess would be Porter or Williams might pick up more minutes. Thad been out with leg infection. Guessing not ready for extended run.

“Feeling good. There’s no problems, no issues,” Young said. “Been able to get out and play a little basketball, some 3-on-3 and stuff like that. Haven’t really did any 5-on-5 activity because we haven’t had much time to practice nor much time to get in the gym for long periods of times with these games kind of jumping over each other.”

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Joel Embiid (back) listed available to play Tuesday. https://t.co/XMajpeymgJ

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Jimmy Butler (ankle) listed out Tuesday. https://t.co/vPrO5tgWVq

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Davis Bertans will play increased minutes Tuesday.

Wow. Bertans or Muscala?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Alec Burks (ankle) listed out Tuesday. https://t.co/3TJK02X80N

Kevin Knox (knee) listed available to play Tuesday. https://t.co/GAt21FxJv

Lineup note: Knicks will start Payton, Barrett, Bullock, Randle, Robinson on Tuesday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).