7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Krispac23

I never play JOKIC, but he looks like a great play tonight. ANYONE on Otto?

• monarch

Okay, I think Middleton is a really good play now

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Wow. Bertans or Muscala?

Bertans probably only plays a few more mins

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Lauri Markkanen (leg) a game-time decision Tuesday.

• jcotdl

i tried to pivot off of the more-chalky nance and naz in favor of osman and muscala.. got a tiny bit of exum, about twice that much maledon.. thats the better part of my FD cheapies- oh and way too much ed davis.. wish i had more of the GS first unit, but i also like d.rose and b.griffin after their geriatric night-off..
    good luck everyone!

• mdalb

Zion/Bam or Randle/drum. FD.

• vick325

Ingram / holiday or brown/ dragic? Gpp

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Warriors will start Curry, Oubre, Wiggins, Toscano-Anderson, Wiseman on Tuesday.

• efagan99

Haven’t read through the forum today so sorry if this has been discussed but how does Joker do on back to backs? I like the hammer and he’s been incredible so far this season. His passing is insane, he had 18 assists last night and honestly it feels like it could have been more. Could easily get a triple double tonight IF he plays full minutes and IF fat jokic is dead and this new fit guy is for real lol

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

A chalky Elf reminds me of a chalky Robbie Ray… no way this can end well.

• beastdog325

Shake Shake Shake

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Okay, I think Middleton is a really good play now

Why just now? Cause of Butler? He lit the heat up with Butler last year.

Is their other news I missed?

• Tajtrivedi

I like Batum (if Kawhi sits)

• ConRyl

Thoughts on Dort and Robinson as value plays at SG on FD?

• monarch

GPP move. Fade muscala. Pay up twice at center and play the OKC rookies. It most likely doesn’t work but it is a ton of leverage. Can run it back with Cole Anthony.

• Brendan239

I think MPJ could be a good pivot up from Nance, I think he exceeds value and Nance will be top 5 owned. FanDuel.

• jcotdl

@Brendan239 said...

I think MPJ could be a good pivot up from Nance, I think he exceeds value and Nance will be top 5 owned. FanDuel.

try swapping Nance for Osman if you can stomach it- it opens up some capital.. ?

• ghost3490

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

why not 200%? It’s available to anyone on DKSB after opt in. There’s also a 20% profit boost on all NBA games (after opt-in) but that’s for the rest of the year. You can choose your boost when you make your bet.

It’s not available to me.

I thought I saw something like that when I first logged in, but when I clicked it turned out I have “Bet $25+ on any CFB or CBB Moneyline Underdog and get a $10 Free Bet!”

P.S. Just logged in again to be sure. 20% boost is all I’m offered.
    ~

• dominicanpapi

Bucks vs. Heat is a back to back at Miami for whatever that’s worth.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Eating so much chalk. Normally, I run lineups on a slate this size with 130-150 max ownership or so. Had to go out to 260 today.
    The only guys I like more than you do are Hield, Booker, Bledsoe, Rose (Which I think speaks to the lack of value on SG in Fanduel) Kawhi, Edwards, Ibaka, and Thompson.

Nance and Elf make or break me.
    Lord knows they’ve both done it to me before.

• marker0357

@rocketman828 said...

Ok guys what would you do? Zion,Garland,Dragic or Dragic,Middleton,Nance.

2nd for me, fo shor

• jcotdl

i fully expect WAS/ CHI to be the ‘big’ early game. pretty sure i over-valued this idea…

• jv21

For the people who MME, are you making rule for game correlated lineups (If Steph Curry, increase Blake Griffin by 10%, etc)? I am not sure if its needed for a 10 game slate.

• chickenmanE

thoughts on cedi osman?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).