7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kyastanley1

The better cheap play Roby or Muscala?

• zline34

No Lopez No Cash!

• parrothead112

wrong forum

• callmetouch

I don’t care if Elf gets 6 points at halftime. He’s going to get us 35+ damn it!

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m like 50% both and just rolling with it.

In fact I’ll borrow one of your favorite GIF’s.

I frickin love that gif, forgot all about it…well done, sir, well done.

• frozenleafz

yikes Grant 1/9, at least he’s getting shots though

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

F it I am just leaving all my Muscala and Diallo. No way this dude Roby produces much. 11 career minutes and now he gets to start vs Vuc lol.

• frozenleafz

Milwaukee trying to beat the half time point differential

• callmetouch

@ImADonk11 said...

F it I am just leaving all my Muscala and Diallo. No way this dude Roby produces much. 11 career minutes and now he gets to start vs Vuc lol.

LFG MUSCALA! And Elf will get us 35+ when it’s all set and done LFG

• IT4MVP

Drummond/Nance/Randle/WB lineup killing it so far. Need Middleton and Elf tho

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ImADonk11 said...

It’s not abnormal that when a starter goes down a coach starts someone other than the direct bench back up, to maintain some normalcy. Doesn’t mean Muscala won’t play, doesn’t even mean he won’t see more minutes.

• Dfspacman

OG anuonoby balling

• Dfspacman

No idea why I played Exum

• IT4MVP

Why did I throw Thad Young in 1 lineup smh

• efagan99

I was like 90% muscala, switched to 50/50 between him and Roby. Went with ruby in the $20 gpp because I figured he’d be lower owned.

Night is back and forth so far. Heavy elf and hero (puke) but 100% randle

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

It’s not abnormal that when a starter goes down a coach starts someone other than the direct bench back up, to maintain some normalcy. Doesn’t mean Muscala won’t play, doesn’t even mean he won’t see more minutes.

Yeah you are likely right. I just know Muscala isn’t young, he has been around it seems forever so my DNP-CD radar popped especially in this year where everyone is being monitored. Oh well we will see. Let’s get that dub dub Mikey Moose!

• synth

For future nights I need to remember that when everyone is on the same piece of each side of a game (see: Elf/Nance as mid tier plays) that theres a good opportunity to go elsewhere in that game (see: Randle/Drum as higher tier plays)

• noddy

@callmetouch said...

I don’t care if Elf gets 6 points at halftime. He’s going to get us 35+ damn it!

• callmetouch

Wow some people I see on here still don’t believe my boy- OUR BOY, the one and only, ELF will get us 35+. LFG

• jcotdl

nah on the naz?

edit: sorry, @ efagan

Curry alive? Or nah

Roby-Smash! Poki-Smash! Muscala-Chicken possible DNP CD lol

• Golfnut04240

Lots of duds but the games have been low scoring. Could be interesting.

• zpa1989

whats up with curry tonight? thought that was a lock 50 burger or more

• TheWeeIceMan

Dragic having himself a fun start.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).