7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Supersharpie

I may be going 100% Dort and Dragic across 15 lus. What could possibly go wrong?

• superjon

I’ve been nailing a lot of good plays lately, but not getting them together in many lineups.

Tonight going to try to find 3 to 4 players I really like, and then make sure that all lineups have at least 2 of them.

• Brendan239

Doesn’t Milwaukee allow a lot of 3’s?

• Brendan239

Also, Coby White is due

• Golfnut04240

@Brendan239 said...

Also, Coby White is due

As is Tyler Herro.

• Brendan239

@Golfnut04240 said...

As is Tyler Herro.

I was thinking Duncan

• JTL33

Any interest in Fox at 7.6k?

• marker0357

@ImADonk11 said...

At first glance some potential revenge/homecoming spots:

1) Sato/Otto go back to DC (actually Temple too for even bigger of a punt play). Wish Sato and/or Porter got more run because they would likely crush here especially at Sato’s price.
    2) Then we got Bledsoe going back to Phoenix. This one might have some legitimacy to it as I remember this was a messy break up.
    3) Jeff Teague going back home to Indianapolis. He also played for the Pacers for a few years.
    4) Kyle Lowry back home to Philly. I think he usually balls out when he goes back home too.

So we got two recent chalk busts in Teague and Bledsoe which makes them more intriguing IMO. Two guys in Sato and Porter with unreliable roles but in awesome spots with solid prices. Then we got Mr. Philly/Mr. Villanova back home. Obviously no fans make these spots less interesting but I always like thinking about them.

Teague also grew up in Indy. He went to Pike HS on the near northside.

• dominicanpapi

I really doubt Sato or Porter care they’re coming back to DC. Sato wanted out of here and Porter’s too busy throwing parties.

• jdtrey

Obviously it’s super early in the year and none of these are sustainable but was looking at some of the leaders so far and was rather amused:
    Harden 39 ppg
    Jokic 14 apg
    Turner 5.7 bpg
    Kanter 81% FG
    and possibly the only one crazier than Turner’s blocks so far, Harden’s PER is 41.26!! (Trae’s is 38 and he’s at 15.3 FTpg)

With Jimmy doubtful and them playing the Bucks, could Iggy start on Giannis and see a bump or similar pt to the 2nd game? (26 mins)

• realphipps

345 and change last night in the freeroll. Didn’t get that cabin, but it buys Thursday’s vodka. Nice little boost of confidence as well, which is much needed.

Haven’t dug too deep yet but really like Russ and a low owned Teague going back home. Also hoping Tristan gets bumped up to 28-30 mins soon, preferably tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Alec Burks (ankle) now doubtful Tuesday. https://t.co/3cD5BsyBEX

• dcsports21

Early take on the slate (FD):

-The Elf is in a good spot and is way too cheap
    -If Kawahi sits PG13 is a great play – If Jimmy buckets is out you have to like Dragic/Herro/Adebayo – Giannis got shut down by MIA in the playoffs, he’s got something to prove tonight – Reid is a free square with KAT out

• tmarohl

Bucks are playing terrible. They haven’t been able to figure out all the new pieces yet. I will not have many from the Bucks. I like Herro, Dragon and Duncan Robinson on the Heat side of the ball.

• Brendan239

“(player-popup #thomas-bryant)Thomas Bryant”:/players/thomas-bryant-37884’s price on FD is great but he has such a poor history vs Chi. Thoughts? He’s getting about 30 minutes and at $5,200…

• Bodiaz36

How you guys feel about Giannis tonight? Still trying to get acclimated him being PF on FD, but I could see him decimating a Jimmy-less Miami team. I’m calling 70 burger

• tmarohl

@Bodiaz36 said...

How you guys feel about Giannis tonight? Still trying to get acclimated him being PF on FD, but I could see him decimating a Jimmy-less Miami team. I’m calling 70 burger

He played a Jimmy-less Miami team at least twice last season. Lost both games, and if I recall, did not do too much.

• monarch

Kyle Lowry has one total rebound in 75 minutes. This is a guy who can grab 12 and he has still be hovering around value. I have some interest at 7500

• tmarohl

Some guys I like at first glance, that the projections don’t seem to love are all in that Phoenix New Orleans game.
    For some reason I think CP3 and Booker both go off. Also like Bledsoe.
    Those three guys are all buddies and they always give their best against each other.

• Bodiaz36

@tmarohl Maybe but it’s a new season. I try to disregard last season in my mind. Plus, Giannis is yet to have a true dominating (I’m talking 30 pts, 15 boards, 4 blks) type performance this season. I think this is the spot

• monarch

I like Jrue at 6700. Middleton fired all his bullets at MIA last season and it wasnt enough. The Heat allow certain guys to just shoot and my opinion is Donte or Jrue will get all the looks they want tonight but Jrue has the upside.

• dominicanpapi

Some pricing discrepancies that I see on FD: Payton is $4800, with news that Burks is doubtful, I think Payton is good for 30+ minutes.

Tyler Herro is $4500, but $5700 on DK. Love Herro on FD.

Nance is $5500.

I hate playing this dude but Eric Bledsoe is only $4800 and gets you cheap exposure to the late games.

I’m building around those 4-5 guys, you can pretty much play whoever you want after that.

• jdtrey

@dcsports21 said...

-If Kawahi sits PG13 is a great play

I think he needs Kawhi to play to be a good play otherwise we’ll get another dose of Pandemic P.

@bodiaz anything can happen but I tend to trust the guy with Giannis as his avatar on all things Bucks related ;P

• got9forya

Got to love Nance tonight without Love. Reid is a free Square and Drummond should keep producing. I am interested in Boucher though even with Embid probable tonight. I can see Boucher scoring good again tonight. Not like last game but should be able to get mid 30s or low 40s tonight on FD. Just my thought

• samuri8

Eric Bledsoe is the absolute worst, almost no one has let me down more than that guy. Also, like everyone else my first thought was jam Russ in, have to think he will be chalky.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).