7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@efagan99 said...

I was like 90% muscala, switched to 50/50 between him and Roby. Went with ruby in the $20 gpp because I figured he’d be lower owned.

Night is back and forth so far. Heavy elf and hero (puke) but 100% randle

Same I was 60% Muscala and just split my exposure between them

• Danielv22

Got Kendrick Nunn at 0.5% in my gpp… Was I missing something or shouldn’t he have been a great play w Butler out?

Wha hapnd to Dragic? Alive? What was % Dragic? See Herro is alive.

• chronoxiong

Cmon Dragic. Do something man

• damionismyname

the look when you go 100% Randle on DK..

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@callmetouch said...

Wow some people I see on here still don’t believe my boy- OUR BOY, the one and only, ELF will get us 35+. LFG

I’ll take 30 at this point lol

• Calicapo

looking like Dragic is going to be the ugly mole in my lineup

• noddy

Westy with the double double already and needs 4 more assists for the triple double.

• efagan99

@jcotdl said...

nah on the naz?

edit: sorry, @ efagan

This is DK, naz seems a little much at 5100. That said I have him in about 20-25%. I went 100% randle at PF so naz had to grab the other F spot

• IT4MVP

Jrue feeling it

• Dfspacman

Medium-Herro Stake, only if elf can get going

• terribad

jrue good god

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

Wha hapnd to Dragic? Alive? What was % Dragic? See Herro is alive.

9.2% in the Big Trey. And I didn’t expect a snowflake from him.
    ~

Good halves for Lowry and Franky – N. What Big Trey? I’m not in that.. what about the $4 and $1 DKs? Dragic proj 20-25% I saw

• Danielv22

You fish think roby only has 11 career minutes? He started the first game of the year and played 25 mins and scored like 30 dk pts. Came off bench on game 2 and scored about 1 dk pts/minute.

The DK and FD game logs aren’t updated for him lol.

Edit: I’m the fish. that was preseason

• BazookaDad

@synth said...

For future nights I need to remember that when everyone is on the same piece of each side of a game (see: Elf/Nance as mid tier plays) that theres a good opportunity to go elsewhere in that game (see: Randle/Drum as higher tier plays)

Just be like me and play all four. Can’t go wrong with Elf/Randle and Nance/Drummond

Leggo ROBY. Makes a 3 Early. Roby-Smash! Got one Franky/Roby and packed w some big-boys. Unfortunately have ELF on that line, noooooooooo.. Elf has 11 at the half, he can get 30-35 yet

• efagan99

@Danielv22 said...

He started the first game of the year and played 25 mins and scored like 30 dk pts.

Uhh last I checked the preseason wasn’t the best predictor for the regular season

• zeeshan2

Roby is .23 percent in the big trey. He’s got 3 pts and 2 rebounds already

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #5

RG Tiered Ranking

Knew I should have just went with my gut on Otto. Knew he would ball out back in DC. He is goin to drop that 40 spot at 1% and I only have 2 shares….damn it I need to rediscover my YOLO DFS way. He was the bring back with Russ.

• IT4MVP

Couldn’t decide between Jrue and Paul. Probably screwed that one up

• Golfnut04240

I wanted that O Porter JR also. I went back to Jackson, and I liked Edwards tonight until Kawhi was in.

• BazookaDad

@866 said...

Leggo ROBY. Makes a 3 Early. Roby-Smash! Got one Franky/Roby and packed w some big-boys. Unfortunately have ELF on that line, noooooooooo.. Elf has 11 at the half, he can get 30-35 yet

One three pointer does not make this q smash play. You use that term way too loosely every single day.

• Dfspacman

Any late hammers, I went too heavy on the early games

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).